IM AN ASTITVA FAN BIG TIME

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi I'm Aneela, I lurve astitva, its a lovley serial, Im from London and it was nice to see uk in the serial...

Ive been reading the updates without joining and I must say Ive loved the updates alot, so much that I had to join the forum... and look forward to contributing my posts in the forums. I promise not too much spice, even though I'm the ultimate spice girl!!! 😉

Aneela   ❤️

Welcome Anila! You have a lovely name😊

Hope you enjoy it very much with us!

Welcome this ocean aneela. It will be nice to read your posts, spice girl.

Thanks alot for the warm welcome.

Please tell me, what else can we discuss on this forum, is it specifically Astitva or can we talk about other stuff, if not where can we do that???

Anila....😉       you can spell my name either way, its fine!

Aneela, this section is meant for discussing about Astitva. You have different sections here and depending on your interests, you can start interacting.

Again, a warm welcome to you,spicy girl. I don't think you mind when i call you "Spicy Girl".

Sree

ur welcome, i was new at this too.. but i completely enjoy being here... loads of new ppl and talks. I hope u enjoy it tooo.

Welcome 2 the forum! enjoy reading the updates...im from london too!

me london too

edgware to be precise

Gosh ur all so friendly!!! wow! Thanks heaps 4 making me feel nice and warm inside.... on this note im gona make myself a cup of warm hot chocolate and watch my veer-zaara dvd... we should have a film discussion forum too...that wud be cool too.... hey were not so behind with astitva and i think uk and india have only 3-4 episodes btw them, india is 3-4 in front of us...This is the best serial ive seen in ages since possibly kohi apna sa, ive got star as well but my god, that channel is dominated by ektaa kapoor serials non stop, thats why i love astitva b'coz the ingredients seem somewhat different to balaji 1s, not that im complaining about balaji serials but somewat similar ingredients and similar people in them. But i must say even those serials are great, this kkavyanjali seems spooky and good, also k-street seems good, i like the music in the begining of that serial.... im curious, is that some kind of shaadi ka mantar thats recited in the opening sequence?

I think im in the wrong forum  to discuss k-street, but if an1 knows wat is that recite is, then id be grateful if someone told me...

catcha soon people....

Anila ⭐️

I think if you post that K street doubt of yours in its own section, you might get your answer. I don't see that serial otherwise I would have told you.

Nice to see you very active. I think you like this forum very much...

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago