Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TOI: Mills & Boon revisited-- Mohnish/Kritika (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Thanx for sharing.
Love the pairing.
But some want the male lead to be changed. I don't think thats correct.
Mohnish is not only a  very talented actor but looks gr8 in the promos shown so far. i think he will do full justice to the role.

Totally agree with u mehek... n good to see u here Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Mills & Boon revisited-- Mohnish/Kritika (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
HmmmSmile...They look so good together.Embarrassed...and both Kritika and Monish fit the bill to the teeTongue. I so hate the ppl who say that we need to change the male leadAngryDead...I would just say grow upSleepy...the character is of a 38 yr old brooding, reserved and matured DocConfused...that too a person who has closed himself from the world.Confused..we are not talking about a candi-floss romance whr a baby faced hero will doOuch...Monish is a fab actor and iam sure he will be so gudClap,,that audience would not be able to diffrentiate between Monish and AshutoshClap. And Kritika is as always grt to look at Tongue, very pretty and also she is constantly growing as an actorClap. Their chemistry looks grt.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evadeepika102

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i always wanted a mills and boon kinda love story...i love all the old mbs...this one is reminding me of a betty neels kinda mb. the pairing is very nice..looking forward to this one.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Monish is the male lead for this story , concept

People need to get the idea shows cater to story first  the character and then the actor playing the part
And Monish will do justice to the role

Debray

Debray

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Dhoop Kinare is till date one of my favorite serials...Let's hope Mohnish Behl and Kritika Kamara can recreate the same magic  as Rahat Kazmi (Dr. Ahmer Ansari) and Marina Khan (Dr. Zoya)...

Aizatmir

Aizatmir

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Waiting eagerly for the show n as far as changng male lead is concerned mohnish is a very good actor.although kritika shares the best chem with karan n i lv to watch them together bt the show's story requires an older man so karan cant fit thr.lets c hw the kritika mohnish chemistry develops.hope they do well...

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Luv u kittu di!!

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
thnks 4 sharin...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.