India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The Thakur men

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I wonder why on earth people get involved with the Thakur men, everyone who does runs into trouble.  

When Arushi married Shakti, she knew she didn't want a suhaag raat but she wa thinking with her spurned heart and not her mind.  Plus, her university education should have told her Shakti was not her type.

When Kesar married him, she lost her first kid and has endless suffering in that house, because of him and his parents.

When Ganga married SS, she did it out of vengeance and greed.  She does not want a suhaag raat either but SS does not know this.  She's going to learn the hard way, I can feel it.

When Amma married SS, she gave him three children.   SS turned around and married again, this time a servant girl and humiliated the proud Amma.   Even if the second wife had been of the same caste it would have been disgraceful, but to a girl of her low station and extreme youth?   Someone younger than her own daughter is fairly demoralizing.  

When Prats married Krishna, she did it to teach him a lesson.  But she narrowly escaped the first honeymoon, and his parents made life bad for her and attempted to end her life.   Of course, he did save her life and made her love him back the way he loved her, so I guess this marriage overshadows all the others in its beauty and power.   What's more Krishna would never look at another girl much less spend his life with her so this is the ideal marriage, compared to the others.  To top it off, Amma has made SS a father three times, Kesar once, and neither of them enjoys a fraction of the love and caring our princess gets from her prince.  What Krishna has done is break with Thakur custom and follow his heart.  And to be sure, he is the happiest of all the men in that house.      

Last but not least GD.   She married SS's father, and witnessed horror after horror in the house, which was against every bride who dared to enter the Thakur family.

Now we see why Krishna wanted his sister to marry outside their community, he knew it sucked.   Embarrassed

Edited by trina_one - 23 September 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jackeyjsweet_bhankininitasudharao100ajitha10aka.aierheera1702Eden_luvsKriyasuk4Filza.---Yemi---a_umaPragati.THamiSkybabithajPristineSoulMitu_fairy_tales....Poojie....riyya6

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Oieee Trinz...

Lovely post
the last line of ur post ; )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina_one

I wonder why on earth people get involved with the Thakur men, everyone who does runs into trouble.  

When Arushi married Shakti, she knew she didn't want a suhaag raat but she wa thinking with her spurned heart and not her mind.  Plus, her university education should have told her Shakti was not her type.

When Kesar married him, she lost her first kid and has endless suffering in that house, because of him and his parents.

When Ganga married SS, she did it out of vengeance and greed.  She does not want a suhaag raat either but SS does not know this.  She's going to learn the hard way, I can feel it.

When Amma married SS, she gave him three children.   SS turned around and married again, this time a servant girl and humiliated the proud Amma. 

When Prats married Krishna, she did it to teach him a lesson.  But she narrowly escaped the first honeymoon, and his parents made life bad for her and attempted to end her life.   Of course, he did save her life and made her love him back the way he loved her, so I guess this marriage overshadows all the others in its beauty and power.   What's more Krishna would never look at another girl much less spend his life with her so this is the ideal marriage, compared to the others. 

Last but not least GD.   She married SS's father, and witnessed horror after horror in the house, which was against every bride who dared to enter the Thakur family.

Now we see why Krishna wanted his sister to marry outside their community, he knew it sucked.   Embarrassed
@ underline dont know if she ever went university

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoultrina_saras

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Oieee Trinz...

Lovely post
the last line of ur post ; )

The fact that you replied just four minutes after I posted this is impressive!   Thank you, am glad you liked it.   Big smile

PristineSoulMitu_

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

I am pretty sure she did, she was attending uni at the time when Pratigya was married I think.   All three of the Saxenas are educated because of the Professor Sahib and his value of learning. 

PristineSoulMitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

I am pretty sure she did, she was attending uni at the time when Pratigya was married I think.   All three of the Saxenas are educated because of the Professor Sahib and his value of learning. 
she wanted to learn computer class that time i think  since than she is always home
doing nothing , nowdays started to cook since nainaji not there :)

heera1702trina_saras

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

I am pretty sure she did, she was attending uni at the time when Pratigya was married I think. All three of the Saxenas are educated because of the Professor Sahib and his value of learning.

she had just returned from Lucknow University

Mitu_trina_saras

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

I am pretty sure she did, she was attending uni at the time when Pratigya was married I think. All three of the Saxenas are educated because of the Professor Sahib and his value of learning.

she had just returned from Lucknow University
Pratigya's sister Confused 
P went to lacknow not her sister

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

Go to top