Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Its only in Hindi Soaps and Movies, that a Baby is the cause of uniting / reuniting two people in love.....why is that??? I personally am of the opinion that if two people love each other, they do not need a catalyst to get-together. Its destiny / fate which decides whether the two are meant to be with each other or not!

I don't know whether this is of any significance now or not, but if you remember one of the earlier episodes of Tumhari Disha, when Suhas had come to know of Inder & Disha's relationship, she had gone to an Astrologer / Jyotish who had seen Disha's horoscope & had predicted rather unfortunately that Disha will never get true happiness in life & that whenever she will come close to someone / love someone, that person will go away from her life forever.

I think the producers are taking up this thing seriously, since Disha first loved Vijendera the most, but he died, then she was in love with Inder, but they got seperated, she then found solace in her real father, Dev, but he too died. So, now only DK is left, who is deeply in love with her & Disha herself is developing a soft corner for him....if the storyline till date is to be believed, then the moment, Disha & DK will consummate their love, they are destined to be seperated (though I still stand by my early predictions, that these two will get back to-gether!)

Cheers,

Disha

nikkitherealist thumbnail
You could be right there, Disha. At least the two Ds will only be separated and DK not killed off.

As for the baby, if it turns up then the story will run along the usual line... Ds separate, get together because of baby, baby gets kidnapped, baby found (with Vijendra!), etc.

Hey dkaddict - I'll join you with the sledge hammer!!
jingle thumbnail

if they are going to show disha being pregnant then they have to change the type of sarees she wears and also the way she wears themπŸ˜•

dkaddict thumbnail

Yeah, out with see-through, in with over-night super-chaste woman! Blah, blah, blah! They certainly wouldn't put her in overalls with pig-tails! And don't forget the chewing gum! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Oh, what a sight! She'd be the next one locked up in a mental hospital!

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
soapCynic thumbnail

For crying out loud, if they were to put an end to DK's character or even add a new twist in the plot where they pair Disha with someone else, I'd be sorely, sorely disappointed.

Nishani thumbnail

I agree with dkaddict! Why can't two people actually fall in love first and then a baby becomes a part of the picture!

I mean in no such circumstances must a baby be conceived on the pretext of a moment of passion or worse than that between two people who say they hate each other (but we, the audience know that that's not true).

I just think in my humble opinion, that a baby should come along once they know how they feel! No baby wants to be labelled as being conceived between two people who "hate" each other!

Although a baby coming along would give moer of a story, I think for once that they should just leave that out for the time being until these two realise what they feel for each other!