Tumhari Disha

what do you think about the baby rumour

ladyD&DKluv4evr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Guys,

I'd really like everyone's opinion on this

What do you think about the dk and disha baby thing and if you do belive it a good storyline, why and when do you think they'll find out(i.e after the divorce or before) and how will that affect the dk and disha relationship.

Thanx.. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This is what I think:

Hopefully disha will become pregnant, but for some reason or another the two Ds will have to get divorced. Either because of musunderstanding once again or because of gargi or summin. Then disha won't realise she's pregnant until well the symptoms show, in tamil serials it's usually by the cliche vommiting every morning and being found out... Don't know about how it is in hindi ones

anyways once she is pregnant disha will have the major issue of what on earth to do now. i think that the other person that will find out before dk is suhas or rano caus thy kinda close to dish right now

dk will find out eventually and he'll propose to her again( by the way i agree with disha 77 that dish refuses the first time)  and if she refuses our dearly passionate guy will force her to marry him. (he already done once so why not twice)

this will probably be a happy ending if it wasn't for the evil gargu lurking in the shadows....

dkaddict thumbnail

GOD, PLEASE, NO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't two people ever get together simply because they love each other?!?!?!?!?

The other way that is popular to announce a pregnancy is where the woman inexplicably faints. I don't know about the rest of the moms out there on this forum, but I never vomited, and never even came close to fainting! Just felt nauseous...

Besides, I'd really appreciate it if they didn't sleep together until they sort out their issues. I do believe Disha has some very strong morals and values, and while DK has stated that he could come to her any time he likes- he certainly does love her, so how could he disrespect her by pushing her to do what she did not want to- at least in this matter. DK does some bad stuff, but I can't see him doing THAT to Disha! He is not a monster, after all... I think he would want her to reciprocate his, ummmmmmm...... feelings..........

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
kuhoo kotze thumbnail

Hi,

Not a bad idea, seems to be one way to get the two together permanently for the full length of the story.  I prefer if this happens before the 6month contract gets over? 

Kukez

Edited by kuhoo kotze - 19 years ago
dkdisha thumbnail

oh a baby to get them together i really hope they both fall in love

Jessi 😊

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
no no... no reason for 2 people to spend their lives together  if they don't like each other..rather have them go their seperate ways.. than bring a 3rd life into this mess...

no no... no reason for 2 people to spend their lives together  if they don't like each other..

everyone can agree with me that the two Ds do very much like each other...

On the other hand

than bring a 3rd life into this mess...

this comment is true as well, i'd rather they not have a baby until they are sure of their feelings for each other, caus if the baby is just there to bring the two together it could also be why it makes them go further away from one another....

PS:( i am not insuniating that babies bring the parents further away from one another, it's just that i dunno, maybe disha would feel that dk is not dad or /and husband material, and will not let him near her baby....

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Definately no baby needed especailly if it is only going to be a one night stand!
The baby thing seems to be a pre-requisite for a serial -look at all the others.
Looks like the writers can't progress without a baby - we would like to have at least this serial to be different.
dkaddict thumbnail

Yes, and if they can't do w/o a baby- give one to Rano! No DK or Disha involvement with a baby!!!!!!!! 😡 I will show up at their studios with a sledge hammer, I tell ya!!!!

-DKaddict

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol! disha should get a baby, so they an patch up with dk and disha mann!

-mika