Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Payal-just a cosmetic accessory!! (Page 2)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Very much agreed.. Yesterday's epi proved that she is just a piece of accessory - I mean the father is ill and if she knew the number, why couldn't she have called Khushi and inform her rather than trusting Shyam for which he is already useless and would not even call Khushi because his wife is Anjali.
CVs should better improve Payal's character and she's the eldest, why isn't she doing any hardwork like Khushi??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

preeti Newbie
preeti
preeti

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I defintely agree and Payal should get screen space so Payal and Akash love track can begin =)
sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I wonder what Akash sees in Payal!!

Second - Khushi has to shield Payal from all hurt and responsibilities - she only asks Khushi to leave the job - and then says to khusho - Ab kya karenge - tumhare job bee nahin hein!!

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
not to offend anyone but if u think about it khushi is the lead not payal thats why they dont show her doing all the things khushi does and if khushi didn ttake her parents to the mandir then she wuldnt have met ASR so i think that the reason they show khushi doing more then payal is because they r giving their lead more screen space although i also thought tat payal shulda demanded shyam to call khushi and call the AR house herself since shes done it before

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index