Users

Frequent Posters

sarah_habib thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks 4 the update ..

jassi is stupid ....

yashika thumbnail

i know what u mean laxhmi ! But look at the flip side too. If something goes wrong, it just hits us like a bolt from the blue but you get fore warned ! 😉

Aaise, kam se kam BP to control mein rahta hai !😆😆😆

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Deadly!

All the best for your school work. It is far more important. I am working on my thesis and I am getting tired...it is just the beginning though!

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Thanks Deadly for removing time from your busy schedule to do the update.
ides thumbnail
thnx yashika....guess we have to keep our fingers crossed for this one......and yes u r absolutely right abt the blood pressure thing!!!!😉
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
ha Yashika, lekin intezaar karte karte BP bad jayega.. Woh to Deadly ka sukar manaoo, nahi too aab tak to humara BP would be way up..
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ya because of deadly's update we are warned ahead on what to expect...atleast reduces some frustrations.

But when we read deadly's updates we also try to bring out what we feel in these discussions and I think that helps too

Archie thumbnail

Hey deadly, great update! And really appreciate you taking time from your school work! That shows your dedication and commitment - even for a thing as less important as serial update! I forsee a bright future for you ahead! Bless you and good luck with your work!

We are indeed lucky to have you on this forum!

*Anjali* thumbnail
Thanks Deadly!!! Good luck with your work!!!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks deadly! And plz dn't feel bad if u missed a couple scenes. We all wait for the just some scenes and u write sooo much so we ARE PROUD OF U DEADLY SO NEVER BE SORRY!🤗