India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

4th october 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

( Sorry guys ! I might have just missed points here and there. I am in a hurry today I have some important school work. So if I have missed or misunderstood anything please do post it below)

Jassi sit down from the shock. Nandu starts singing " la jayge la jagyge dil wale dulhania la jagyge" Bebe and Amrit comes forward to congratulate Jassi. They are so happy that at last they will see Jassi's wedding. Jassi at last gets fed up and say " I am not getting married to Purab. Why don't you understand that he is my friend ? And I don't intend to marry anybody" Nandu asks her if she is serious. Billu indicates him to be quiet. One of the lady asks her why. Jassi now becomes sad and say " I was so happy about the whole office thing. I thought that you guys would be more happy for me compared to the people in the office. But you have ruined everything." Bebe explains that they were very happy for her when they heard that she got the contract. But would she (Jassi) add more to their happiness by agreeing to marry Purab. Jassi angrily says no. And she leaves everybody upset. At Armaan's house his dad sees him drunk lying on the bed. Armaan keeps muttering that how he has some plans. When he goes down Malika has come to see Armaan. Puru lies to her that he is sick. Then he tells her that when Armaan was small he use to act sick when he had incomplete Homework so may be that habit of Armaan still hasn't gone. Malika remains silent. Puru continue that he knows Armaan has made mistakes but he is trying to mend them. Malika then gives her point of view. She asks him that how can she take order from Jassi in her own company. That she will support Armaan in everything but this is beyond her. Puru then tell her that he expected his future daughter in law to support his son in everything. He asks her to work it out with Jassi.

Jassi falls down on her bed. Her file and books are also dropped on the bed. She notices the diary that Purab gave her. She opens it and she sees Purab's image on the pages questioning her " Why can't two friends get married?" Jassi looks confused and questions him back " Why two close friend should get marry ?" Then bebe comes in. She tells Jassi to wipe out the sad face. And that whenever she is sad the whole house loses its happiness. Again Purab's name come up. Jassi again protest that he is only a friend. Bebe then drops the subject but does say in the end that Jassi is very lucky that she is born in such a generation where making friends with boys is not taboo. She explains that in her time even to think about making friend with boy was a sin. Then with a mischievous smile Bebe adds that Jassi's grandfather was her best friend before marriage.

The next day Armaan wakes up. He receives a call from a lawyer. The lawyer has send some papers which concerns handing over kohinoor I guess. (sorry I am not sure). The lawyer tells Armaan clearly that nobody in their right mind would sign such a paper. Armaan smiles slyly and say that person who is going to sign it trust him completely. Even the fact that the dates are not there the person won't notice it. In the office Jassi is busy talking with Ruby mom. Ruby mom is complaining about the fabrics. They are so busy with their conversation they don't notice Armaan entering the room and keeping the contract in some other file. By then Ruby mom and Jassi has finish talking. Armaan hands her the files ( including a file which contains the contract) and tell her that it's the order sheets. Right then Jassi gets a call or something so she leaves the cabin in a hurry with Armaan running after her. She bangs right into Malika and drops all the files. Malika gives her the cold shoulder and leave. Jassi gets her call. Armaan tell her to sign the files as soon as possible. Jassi say that she needs to get the supplier list from Malika. She goes to Malika's office. When Jassi asks her for the list Malika doesn't speak at all. At last Jassi points out that she is the CEO and she has every right to ask her for anything. Malika tells her haughtily not to pull CEO stunt on her. That to Malika, Jassi will always be an ordinary sectary. Jassi leaves by saying that to her the Sheetals Amubuja's contract is important and at no cost will she allow Malika's Seth stubbornness come in her way. Jassi leaves the office and bumps into Armaan. Armaan asks her if she got the supplier lit. Jassi leaves without saying a word.

The scene changes. Amrit comes to visit Jassi to give Jass her lunch. Jassi first eats the plain rice separately. And complains that its too salty. When she tries the dal she discovers that there is not much salt in it. Amrit then mix the rice with the dal and the vegetable so when Jassi tastes it is just right. Amrit then takes this oppurntity and say that marriage is just like this. Its when two people mix and tries to help each other. Amrit then starts admiring Purab when Armaan comes in and asks for the files. Jassi gives him the file. Armaan leaves happily. Amrit continue her talk that how Jassi will never get a guy like Purab who can understand her so well. Again Armaan interrupts.He bring two files that Jass hasn't signed. Jassi sign one of them and tell Armaan that she will give the other one to him later.( This file that contain the contract) Amrit tries to continue her talk but then the phone rings. The subject of marriage is then left incomplete. Armaan sees Malika. Malika doesn't talk with Armaan and leave. In fact she goes to Jassi's office and tears the supplies list. Malika leaves. Jassi and Armaan both enters Jassi's cabin to find the paper lying down. She complains to Armaan. Armaan tell Jassi that he will have a talk with Malika.

Then Nandu also pops in Jassi's office. On seeing him Jassi warns him not to talk about Purab as she has already heard enough about it by everybody. Nandu insists that he wants to talk with her. When he is talking Jassi is trying to concentrate on her work as well. Nandu tell her to at least consider marriage with Purab. That Marriage is all about trust. By then Jassi has read enough in the file to realize its content. She leaves Nandu alone telling him that she has something imp to do. Jassi enters Armaan's cabin. She tells him that now she knows why he was in such a hurry to get her signature. That does this file looks like a order sheet to him. Armaan explains that he wants Kohinoor back so he can give it to somebody else. That he has made Jassi the CEO so in return she should sign the contract. Jassi signs it. When Armaan asks for it Jassi hold its back. She reminds him that she is the CEO and so she has the right to Kohinoor now. Armaan is shocked. Jassi also adds the date to the contract. Which says ( Again I think) that Kohinoor will be returned to Armaan after six months. Armaan is stunned.

Edited by deadly - 04 October 2004 at 12:57pm

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
its okey.thx anyways
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
once again thnx for a great update DeadlyClap
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deadly. All the best with your school work.

Cheers!!

Pujas

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
thanks Deadly for the wonderful update.. ... I am really getting mad at Jassi' family now.. Why can' they let nature take it course w.r.t Purab and Jassi. Angry
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I agree Lakshmi....
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deadly...

You were before time today.Smile

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Lakshmi,

I think the nature has done it's all to for Jassi and Purab. In fact Purab is all in love with Jassi now.

But the blindfolded Jassi is not able to respond to him. So I guess it's good that Jassi's family and Nandu are helping her open her eyes i.e. to take off the Armaan Sir's blindfold off her eyes.

Thanks Deadly for the update even when you had imp school work to do. And don't worry about missing anything from the update. I want you to remember that it's only a serial that you update, but always school work comes first.... Your school/career is more important than Jassi's update. Smile

Edited by manimau - 04 October 2004 at 1:20pm

Go to top