After arriving of Siddhant

Posted: 12 years ago
This is super cool. This is wht ssk really needed. I liked the entry of Siddhant than Pram's. I wonder who will be opposite of Siddhant? He is better than Prem. Also I feel Roli is doing much better job than Simar. I think the director should think about the title of the serial onemore time. What you think? 😃Edited by beeangel11 - 12 years ago
Yeah. I like him more because he has the courage to stand up to that family. Something interesting after some time.
I like both the actors! Siddhant and Prem are both good...waiting for Roli and Sid's love story to take off...the only glitch is Roli's marriage to Prem...who hasno clue abt it.
Siddhant all d way. he is hawwwttt... he looks stunning and acts very well and has this very unique style... i love him... looking forward to roli's n siddhant's love story... its getting interesting...
Yeah Siddhant is the best thing that happened to the show since the marriage. Everything else was slow and had no point to it. Fastest ep thus far. Atleast he talks fast. Otherwise everyone else is boring. Let hope he doesn't turn into a slooow character.
yes u r right the entry of manish made the show spicy and hatke.im really loving manish as sid.looks like he appears as mail lead.if so then it will be wondeful because manish looks better as main lead than prem
nope prem looks far bst then manish n yah main leads r prem n simar 
n parallel leads r sidhant n roli :)

The way Sid has made entry and his role makes him the main lead...I think creatives have taken a turn...

Once again Premar fan is going crazy in defending Prem here and on facebook. I am 90% sure they are related or something. Otherwise this is too much defending over a silly show.
Prem is sweet no doubt... but manish is a rockstar.. he is too hot.. he has an aura of a hero or a superstar, there is no point naming someone the lead... lets just enjoy the best of both guys... prem is sweet n sid is spicy... y not both...