To All Vishal Puri Lovers (READ THIS!)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

We have decided to keep a dicussion based on the old Avinash (Vishal Puri) and Rimjhim. The discussion will have to do with ONLY ON EPISODES AIRED BEFORE THE LEAP.

Kindly visit the following link for more information and give your opinion on it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=169739&T PN=3 (Avinash/Rimjhim Sweet Memories)

Thanks😊

Exoctica.

Edited by Exoctica - 18 years ago
We need people to participate as it's a discussion

Thanks again 😃
Ya people, me and Exoctica have worked really hard on this. please support us so v wont miss vishal puri that much. so...yeah. i think that exoctica will tell u how we are gonna share the memories of our cutist couple ever on Zee.
😊
Originally posted by Exoctica

We have decided to keep a dicussion based on the old Avinash (Vishal Puri) and Rimjhim. The discussion will have to do with ONLY ON EPISODES AIRED BEFORE THE LEAP.

Kindly visit the following link for more information and give your opinion on it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=169739&T PN=3 (Avinash/Rimjhim Sweet Memories)

Thanks😊

Exoctica.

If I'm not mistaken then old Avinash's name is not Vishal Puri....Vishal Puri is Rakesh elder son..who participated in Zee India's Khoj....Let me know if I'm wrong.

Thx.

Originally posted by juhi25

If I'm not mistaken then old Avinash's name is not Vishal Puri....Vishal Puri is Rakesh elder son..who participated in Zee India's Khoj....Let me know if I'm wrong.

Thx.

Juhi...you r wrong....the old Avinash's real name is Vishal Puri!!

i dunno the real nome of Rakesh's older son!!

yes the old Avinash's real name is Vishal Puri
rakesh older sons name is vishal kaushik, the guy that was in Indias Best