Posted: 19 years ago
Bus ekta mam ka ek hi kaam hai kuch karaye na karaye serialz main shaadiyan zarur kerwaye gi...1 baar 2 baar 3 baar ya 4 baar aur kabhi kabhi 2 logon ki bhi do do baar ........yeh isko SHAADIONLINE main kaam kerna chahiyey ziada kamaye gi!😛
Ekta's philosopy in life is that people should marry many times over.  Heroines of the serials esp. should get married at least twice or thrice...  I think in every serial of hers, the sister character also gets raped.  All this extremely common to ekta's mind.

No thats not always true.......... Just see parvati and Tulsi. Kaisi sati savitri jaisa hai unka character. The in kutumb also it was single marriage for gauri. Yes rape zaroor woh koshish karti hai har serials mein dikhane ki.

On learning of Mihir's death, after a while, Tulsi was prepared to marry Aman Varma. (Sati Savitriyaan dobara shaadi nahi karthi hai, par Sati Savitri Tulsi tayaar thi us shaadi ke liye... Ab drama ke liye, they got Mihir back at the right time, woh alag baath hai)  ..  In kutumb, Pratham had the other girl in his house ( i forget her name) as his wife, along with gauri towards the middle and end of the serial... 

Uska har serial mein rape hota hai. 
In kahani, the sister got raped.  In kyunki, it was the most publicised gauri...  In Kutumb, it was gauri again, with gauri, both times, its been marital rape...  Kesar was raped before her marriage.  

And look at mihir tulsi relation, mandira existed in their relationship,  Anuraag prerna got couple or more times, Abhay and Kkusum have the same equation.  I forget if they are remarried or just married.  Same with their daughters......  Gomzi is married thrice... Puja chachi is amrried twice...  Sejal was pregnant before marriage...   The girl who played chirag's sister, her husband had an affair before their wedding and he had a child out of that relationship...   Kalash had Amar Upadhyaya marring the elder sister first and then the younger.  The elder sister had an extra marital affair and left behind her the child and husband.... CG and Veena have a Reva in their lives... 

Need I go on or are these examples enough to show the strange bent of mind of Ekta.

Originally posted by sujalfan

Too right Choco........ now vasu will have to do some special yoga asans to sharpen her brains...........

Earlier it was just Kashish for whom she had to make her villaneous plans.. then came Mehak. But now it's 5+4+2=11 against whom she has to make plans.

(5= sinha sisters & 4= garewal sons & 2= garewal parents)....... FULL CRICKET TEAM 😆😆😆

haha ur toooooooooo much sujalfan
its alright great martha ekta SERIOUSLY has a lot of rubbish in her mind 😆 but i appreciate ur post uve written alot but i shud tell u tht a whloe book can be written on this topic of yurss😆😆😆