Uttaran
Uttaran

need 23ed sep written update. plz help

rainbow01 Senior Member
rainbow01
rainbow01

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Friend,

Can any one send me 23ed sep episode written update... waiting for that for a long time :(CryCry

Edited by rainbow01 - 23 September 2011 at 7:21pm

veejays Senior Member
veejays
veejays

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

23rd September Update for you:

Tappu telling that you have come here to show me that you are very happy with children and you have one on your stomach.  Iccha  told , "Tappu you misunderstood me, I have come here , before she could finish, Tappu will say, do not call me Tappu, You can call me Mrs. Rathod. "   Then you brought this small baby , to increase my pain and to and show me that God  has given me punishment".

Ichha says that I am lady and can understand your pain , I brought this baby , if you play and spent time with her you will forgot about your baby, more over this baby  is not having mother, you lost your baby , between you and this baby mother and daughter relation can be made .Hearing this Tappu  feels happy .and raise her hand to get the baby.  But nani come and interrupted Ichha, enough and stop this.  As you have your own child , you love with is baby gone and you wanted this orphan baby to give to Tappu.  In our royal  family, we will not have anatha (orphan) baby .   After hearing Nani's talk , Tappu says, I do not get happy from Uttaran  yougive.  She fold her hand and say thanks for coming here.   Nani ask Ichha to vacat the place.   Then Nani come and tell Tappu do not keep anything in mind abt Ichha.  We have one way to over come this problem.  She will say that we have to take the blessing of Babaji.  Tappu will say Rathod will not say anything we will go and take the blessing of the Babaji. If you get his blessing you will get your own baby and request her to be ready to go and meet him.

In Bundle Home, Veer worred abt Ichha, where she went without telling and not taking the Mobile.  Then Ichha come there with Muku, he take the baby from her and ask her to sit.  Then asked her why she is worried and look sad.  He asked her where she went.  She told that she went to meet Tappu and wanted to give Muku , if she hold this baby in her hand she could forgot about her pain.   Veer hearing this says that Tappu have not changed the, she still have all the bad qualities like Jealous, lieing etc etc. When she left her own baby on road, will she touch this baby.  Then he says Muku is our baby ,do not separate her from me.   Ichha say sorry.

Nani and Tappu going to Babuji.  Nani told my nathi wants you blessing to have child.  He said your name is Tappu you baby is lost.  The baby is happy where is .  He wishes that you will have santhan soon. (you will have baby soon). Both feeling so happy/.

Precap: In the night  Ichha got labour pain and she is calling Veer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebest

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top