Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sister of My Heart (Page 6)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

Bottom line, I'm actually against Payal's entry as Akash's spouse in her current avatar, and until they really spend a few weeks and some intensive writing proving what she brings to the table, I'm happy with her being sidelined and not being a secondary heroine, Lakshmi style. It says something when you are being out-performed  by a goat.

You are absolutely correct.  The way Payal is right now, she will be a doormat to Mami and I don't see how she will make it into the Raizada home.  They have to give these ancillary characters some more character.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

But even still, I don't see Payal becoming Anjali when she is older.  I mean I absolutely did not like Anjali on mute while Mami and La did that little police number on Khushi - but I just felt there was something more to this encounter with Anjali than what I saw with Payal and Khushi.  Payal was a lot more big sisterly in Lucknow.  She is basically hiding in Delh and hanging the laundryi.  I think it's the CV's fault ultimately for not writing dialogue.   Too busy planning the next cold front to hit Khushi's dupatta.

@tome..Hrrrmph..and a one liner on anotherTongue  Uh oh...back away from the tamater...
[/QUOTE]

@ red//ROFL..looks as if she is following Shyam babua's example in not hanging out the dirty linen in public..
The CV are busy taking a cold shower after this intense power packed week..I just hope they don't go in hibernation..

Payal would not be another Anjali because Anjali lives amongst two power houses and has a little of the Raizada Spunk which at times seems to desert her..

@ pink..Arry Anu ..this was not meant for you but for Vistaa..She did a one liner on my post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index