Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Why didn't Mona open her mouth!!! (Page 4)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ambaji picked a perfect time not to get involved when she should get involved as she is one of those 3 who knows the truth abt Goldie along with Mona and Vimmy.

No wonder Hetal ran to foi...I would too..Ambaji now can feel what she has done to Hetal..Sliding hetal and making mona her ideal daughter...So now Hetal is showing same love to Foi who has loved unconditionally like a mother...Forget how bad bijal foi is but she truly loves Hetal as her daughter..

Ambaji is creating bigger rift by not acting right..She has to use her brain and be there for her daughter.

Beataurus I do  agree with most of your post abv..

karan is not acting like an idiot...He is acting like a son who was thrown out due to family believes in respecting Damaad more than anyone even if he does not deserve it..

If Vimmy & Ambaji opens their mouth along with Mona, Karan's story will have more credibility and Parmeet the sensible guy we all used to know might believe it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

groovychica_22 Groupbie
groovychica_22
groovychica_22

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i don't understand how parmeet is being insensible at all though he was never rude to karan even when karan was making the allegations he explained everything to karan nicely it's karan who wasn't letting go. even after he tried to help hetal when she fell karan was a jerk. if someone in the house you are staying at hates you that much and is that rude and bothered by your presence then it's only natural that you will want to get out of the house. parmeet  decided to leave and approached that topic too quite sensibly wihtout making a big issue out of it but the whole family has just witnessed the whole karan drama that they know the real reason and don't support the reason that parmeet feels he has to leave the house and they are right karan is out of line in this instance and for how long is he going to be a total brat and is everyone suppose to turn a blind eye. karan needs to have some sense on how to handle certain issues. he went from being soo overly passive to way too overly aggressive. 
groovychica_22 Groupbie
groovychica_22
groovychica_22

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
he's not entirely wrong he's just not approaching anything sensibly is all and that's what's irritating to watch and killing his character. 
vcoolwater Senior Member
vcoolwater
vcoolwater

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I disagree with you. If Mona and others open their mouth, it would make the situation worse. Permeet would even  get more angry, and would storm out of the house just like Karan. Permeet thinks everyone is after Goldie. So it would just verfiy what he feels.

It was smart for Mona to stay quiet.  It's not her place to meddle in things.  It would have made things worse.

As for Ambaji. She feeling very hurt right now. Her daughter has openly showed disdain towards her and not want her around. Hetal doesn't even want to see her mother's face. In  Ambaji mind, she would make things worse by visiting her. She even stated that to Mona and the others. It's up Hetal now to mend her realationship with her . Why does Ambaji have to do all the work? Why does Hetal get a free pass for everything? Nothing is ever her fault.  Everything is everyone else's fault. Confused.    If she loved her mother, she would try fix the relationship.

I disagree with Daarji. However Karan acted  like big child who needs to  be scolded and given a timeout. He handle the situation really wrong. If he wants to be treated like a adult, he needs act like one.

Edited by vcoolwater - 27 September 2011 at 10:49am
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Pffft

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by taral83

Just watched today's episode. What a twist and so quick!!! But one thing that was getting me so mad was that Mona stood there with silence!!!! Parmeet doesn't want to believe Karan's word, but can't Mona also open her mouth and side with Karan. Can't she also say lets go to my house and ask Ambaji, ask Sejal, check her phone!!! She left her veerji just get insulted and proven wrong when she knew he is right.  One person can lie, but not 10. It would have made Parmeet at least doubt Goldi. I felt so bad for Hetal today for once. Poor girl was first basically being taken care of just because she was going to be the  mother of sweety's future child, then she gets blamed for killing sweety's own child, then gets blamed for lieing which is true but she is trying to get better, then they insult their sacrifice which mind you IS A VERY BIG DEAL...and last but not least her husband walks out leaving her behind! like for real. I for didn't see this coming...lol

now everything becoming normal in gandhi family and sejal slowly returning to normal.
why will mona enter in to this fight of karan and parmeet??

and about this if  parmeet asks sejal  about goldie then wiil not she will disturbed again??

why will mona bring this fight to gandhi family and ruin there happiness??

mona always cares more for sasural than maika.by the way that is right too.

so basically  these two  loosers  fighting  for cause  which not belong to there house.LOL

and the family which has affected by goldie decided to forget bitter past and move forward.

then karan and parmeet fight is not joke??LOL

Your forgetting that there is a Gandhi family member in the Bedi family. Hetal. The fight went as for that is might ruin Hetal's life. In that aspect, Mona has a responsibility as the "bahu" of Ghandi family to protect the happiness of her nanad (sis-in-law). Yes, Hetal might not be nice to Mona, but Hetal is still Mona's Ammaji's daughter and her husband's sister. And she should have opened her mouth for that reason. And it wouldn't have caused any issues at all in Ghandi family. It would have saved them from trouble, hence Karan leaving Hetal alone. Possibly to never return. In fact, this would have maybe even helped Sejal recover faster, because she would have even hated Goldie more for all the lieing he is telling Parmeet and for causing issues in her sister's house. The point I was trying to make was that when ur family is fighting the way it was and you know who is telling the truth, you speak up. Mona is married into the Gandhi family, but she is still the daughter of the Bedi family, and you don't look for benefits when it comes to family.

Sometimes its better to keep quiet in a situation rather than add more fuel to the fire. Parmeet would have never seen Mona's point in the heat of the arguments because he is not thinking right. I think Mona was right to remain quiet because the situation is fragile. In another setting maybe she can try to explain to parmeet and even then he may not believe since Goldie is always nice to him and Sweety and even if he doubts Goldie what difference would it make? they are still brothers and parmeet would not give up his brother just because he commit one mistake. Come on
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

I disagree with you. If Mona and others open their mouth, it would make the situation worse. Permeet would even  get more angry, and would storm out of the house just like Karan. Permeet thinks everyone is after Goldie. So it would just verfiy what he feels.

It was smart for Mona to stay quiet.  It's not her place to meddle in things.  It would have made things worse.

As for Ambaji. She feeling very hurt right now. Her daughter has openly showed disdain towards her and not want her around. Hetal doesn't even want to see her mother's face. In  Ambaji mind, she would make things worse by visiting her. She even stated that to Mona and the others. It's up Hetal now to mend her realationship with her . Why does Ambaji have to do all the work? Why does Hetal get a free pass for everything? Nothing is ever her fault.  Everything is everyone else's fault. Confused.    If she loved her mother, she would try fix the relationship.

I disagree with Daarji. However Karan acted  like big child who needs to  be scolded and given a timeout. He handle the situation really wrong. If he wants to be treated like a adult, he needs act like one.
i agree karan was rude, but he was right,is okay if a son is thrown out when he is right but SIL cant leave the house when he is wrong..
and about ambaji,i still think hetal needed her mother,still dint get why amabji dint visit her,so many times we fight with our parents cause of generation gap,but when we are sad wqe need our mothers lap the most,here amabji stayed opposite her she could easily cum to viist but she dint, i felt its her ego which stopped her so y hetal shld go and meet ambaji when she knows she wont get the luv back,tats y she ran and hug fui who gave her the same luv and affection
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groovychica_22

the ppl who needed to know the truth all know the truth there is absolutely no reason to drag parmeet into this mess. it's not like goldi is harrassing htem anymore or staying in the house with parmeet or creating any rifts now that whole chapter is closed so hetal needs to learn to move on and karan needs to stop acting like hetal. and seriously waht does karan want  from parmeet...he has already left his house and went against his parents to support sweety and is staying with sweety through thick and thin i think that should be enough. and technically if you try to see things through parmeet's side then mona left his brother at the alter for anukalp and married anukalp you don't see him trying to convince the whole house that mona is evil and ruined his brother's life do you? no he got over it so should everyone else. 
Exactly. I totally agree. I see no reason for them to be crying over the whole situation when it has been over and done with and mostly importantly Sejal the one who is most hurt is moving on.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index