India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Why didn't Mona open her mouth!!!

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Just watched today's episode. What a twist and so quick!!! But one thing that was getting me so mad was that Mona stood there with silence!!!! Parmeet doesn't want to believe Karan's word, but can't Mona also open her mouth and side with Karan. Can't she also say lets go to my house and ask Ambaji, ask Sejal, check her phone!!! She left her veerji just get insulted and proven wrong when she knew he is right.  One person can lie, but not 10. It would have made Parmeet at least doubt Goldi. I felt so bad for Hetal today for once. Poor girl was first basically being taken care of just because she was going to be the  mother of sweety's future child, then she gets blamed for killing sweety's own child, then gets blamed for lieing which is true but she is trying to get better, then they insult their sacrifice which mind you IS A VERY BIG DEAL...and last but not least her husband walks out leaving her behind! like for real. I for didn't see this coming...lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirgold1978staraewashermanycsweetieDabulls23

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Just watched today's episode. What a twist and so quick!!! But one thing that was getting me so mad was that Mona stood there with silence!!!! Parmeet doesn't want to believe Karan's word, but can't Mona also open her mouth and side with Karan. Can't she also say lets go to my house and ask Ambaji, ask Sejal, check her phone!!! She left her veerji just get insulted and proven wrong when she knew he is right.  One person can lie, but not 10. It would have made Parmeet at least doubt Goldi. I felt so bad for Hetal today for once. Poor girl was first basically being taken care of just because she was going to be the  mother of sweety's future child, then she gets blamed for killing sweety's own child, then gets blamed for lieing which is true but she is trying to get better, then they insult their sacrifice which mind you IS A VERY BIG DEAL...and last but not least her husband walks out leaving her behind! like for real. I for didn't see this coming...lol

now everything becoming normal in gandhi family and sejal slowly returning to normal.
why will mona enter in to this fight of karan and parmeet??

and about this if  parmeet asks sejal  about goldie then wiil not she will disturbed again??

why will mona bring this fight to gandhi family and ruin there happiness??

mona always cares more for sasural than maika.by the way that is right too.

so basically  these two  loosers  fighting  for cause  which not belong to there house.LOL

and the family which has affected by goldie decided to forget bitter past and move forward.

then karan and parmeet fight is not joke??LOL

Edited by 100raj - 24 September 2011 at 4:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_ikrayadallieuknaik99

rams14 Groupbie
rams14
rams14

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Even i thought  for a while why mona not even tried to tell the truth...but may be she is thinking last time when she tried,how sweety reversly taunted her..
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

now everything becoming normal in gandhi family and sejal slowly returning to normal.

and about this if  parmeet asks sejal  about goldie then wiil not she will disturbed again??

so basically  these two  loosers  fighting  for cause  which not belong to there house.LOL

and the family which has affected by goldie decided to forget bitter past and move forward.

Your forgetting that there is a Gandhi family member in the Bedi family. Hetal. The fight went as for that is might ruin Hetal's life. In that aspect, Mona has a responsibility as the "bahu" of Ghandi family to protect the happiness of her nanad (sis-in-law). Yes, Hetal might not be nice to Mona, but Hetal is still Mona's Ammaji's daughter and her husband's sister. And she should have opened her mouth for that reason. And it wouldn't have caused any issues at all in Ghandi family. It would have saved them from trouble, hence Karan leaving Hetal alone. Possibly to never return. In fact, this would have maybe even helped Sejal recover faster, because she would have even hated Goldie more for all the lieing he is telling Parmeet and for causing issues in her sister's house. The point I was trying to make was that when ur family is fighting the way it was and you know who is telling the truth, you speak up. Mona is married into the Gandhi family, but she is still the daughter of the Bedi family, and you don't look for benefits when it comes to family.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Your forgetting that there is a Gandhi family member in the Bedi family. Hetal. The fight went as for that is might ruin Hetal's life.

whose fault if hetals life ruins??
it is her self  created problems.then she needs to solve them herself.
and she does not trust ambajee and mona.she trust bijal.

let this bijal solve this problem for her.

why will mona and ambajee solve this when she even does not trust them??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Your forgetting that there is a Gandhi family member in the Bedi family. Hetal. The fight went as for that is might ruin Hetal's life.

wat problems hetal created,she is not making any stories,the only thing we expect is mona speaking truth and nothing else,if mona is so scraed of speaking truth not to ruin sweety-parmeet life,so y did amabji slapped goldie or why did mona tried to tell sweety and bedsi truth when anu was in jail
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

What are you talk about?? By saying the truth will cause no issues in anyone's life but only be good. It might help open Parmeet'e eyes. Yes he is Goldie's brother so he won't believe anything bad about him. But for Sweety and Parmeet's sake Mona and Ambaji have kept their mouth shut, but now its affecting the lives of there son-in-law and daughter. You think even if Mona doesn't open her mouth that this problem won't get into the Ghandi house. It will for sure get there...there is no way it won't ...so y not stop it before it becomes so big that there is no turning back...
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

why did mona tried to tell sweety and bedsi truth when anu was in jail

is that time did hetal tried to support mona??
or at least talked in sympathy??

no.
so now its her turn.

why will anybody support her??

she is getting what she deserved.

bhagwaan ki ghar der hai andher nahin.

Edited by 100raj - 26 September 2011 at 12:19pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index