India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

~23 September Written Update MARYADA~

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Hey lovely people. I am volunteering for today's update as Amna said that I can do it if there is no update at all. Hope you guyz will enjoy it.

Today's episode starts with Gaurav giving Vidya's medications to Imli  in the kitchen and instructing her very carefully about the time Vidya should take the medications Embarrassedwhile Devyani is doing some chores on the side. Gaurav tells her to ask as many times as she wants to make sure but not to make any mistake. Imli tells him not to worry that she will have an alarm clock set in her head.LOL (imli is going to be a wanted scientistLOL as she has ideas of an alarm clock in the brainLOL) When Gaurav tests her she doesnt know the correct medications.ROFL Gaurav tells Imli that this is not her khichdi that she can put any amount of salt in it.LOL Devyani interrupts saying that she will give Vidya the medications and hand a glass of milk to Imli. Imli leaves saying saaryTongue (sorry) to Gaurav. Gaurav thanks Devyani while she tells him not to worry. Devyani starts talking about vidya that she took a big step forward and favored their family big time. Gaurav agrees with her and tells her that she is stubborn and doesn't understand anything that he says to her. Devyani is worried about everything and Gaurav assures her that everything will settle down soon. They both agree on that they will talk to her calmly when she will be fully recovered. Imli calls for the medications and Devyani leaves with the medicines from the kitchen.

Gaurav then calls Karan and CM picks up the phone because Karan is sleeping and she cuts the call. (she actually knows how to operate new technologyShocked i thought only imli is the most advanced characterROFL)She deletes all the Gaurav calls from Karan's phone. She keeps the phone back and look at the taveet in her hand. ShockedShe kisses the Taveet Wacko (gale bhi laga labo taveet hawwtie koLOL) and puts it under karan's pillow while sad motherly music is playing at the back.Cry She comes out of his room and looks at Hanuman Ji's picture and prays to Him that only those who have thanked you in happiness have the right to ask for your blessings in sorrow and since she didnt even look at Him in her lifetime, she doesnt have that right. She says that she has realized her mistake and asks for forgiveness. CryShe states further that Karan is her only child and only support. She prays for his wellbeing. (i just loved this scene.. it touched my heart.. must watch sceneCry)

Here in Jhakkar's house, DIG is talking to some "verma"  on the phone saying that he should investigate why the Home Minister is after him.LOL (ab toh sab hi tere peeche honge brahmanandvaLOL) He is worried about his respect and positionShocked (only thing that matters to himAngry) and tells Verma that he won't leave SSP. He is coughing and Devyani comes into the room. She asks him if he is allright. SSP taunts back saying - finally you got some time for me.Sleepy (bla bla bla)Devyani ignores it and tells him that she will call the doctor immediately. Brahma tells her not to call the doctor because it is just cold and cough and he will get better soon. Devyani says that she will apply the balm. She starts applying the balm saying that "you don't take care of yourself"Dead, while Brahma thinks in his mind that Finally Mrs.Jhakkar is back with his eyes closed.(abe dekhte jaavoLOL) He starts to say something to her but when he opens his eyes, Devyani is in front of the mirror taking off her jewellery.ROFL He walks out of the room Broken Heartand goes to Uttara's room.Angry He closes the door and starts to touch Uttara.Ermm Uttara informs him that Devyani knows everything about them and she doesn't know what to do. She says that sometimes she feels like giving him everything while sometimes she feels that this is not right at all. She further goes on saying that she has broken her sister's trust by loving Brahma.(arre koi mujhe is paagal se bachaaoo Ouch) She is in dilemma. She tells Brahma that she can't stay away from him neither she can face her own sister and is fighting on her own. Sleepy

Brahma is outraged and says that he knew that Devyani will do something like this. Uttara asks him why didn't he tell her that Devyani knows everything about them? Brahma tells her that he didn't tell her because he was scared of losing her. LOL Uttara tells him that it is her right to know everything. She feels stupid by not feeling that Devyani knew everything. Brahma tells her that he didn't get a chance to tell her as there was so much going on. He tells her not to worry about Devyani because she doesn't care about anything. Uttara frees herself from him and  Brahma says that - ok she can deny him as Devyani is denying her forever. He blackmails her emotionally. (creepy sceneDead) Brahma asks her isnt it his right to get some love from her after spending so much time in the prison and getting humiliated?Shocked (what about Devyani??? didnt she get humiliated all this time while you wre ejoying with other women???????????Angry) Uttara falls for his trap and apologizes to him. They hug eachother. Dead (hated this sceneDead)

In Vidya-Gaurav's bedroom, Vidya wakes up at night as she feels pain. She tries to reach out for somethig on the side-table and her and Gaurav's marriage picture falls off.Cry Gaurav wakes up n comes to Vidya asking her what happened? He notices blood coming out of the would. Vidya tells him not to worry and that she needs new  dressing and she will do it. She tries to get up but she is in severe pain. Gaurav says that he will do it for her. He holds her and opens her dori at the backEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed while Saajan Ji song plays at the back.Tongue (worth watching sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) He slides her suit off her shoulder Embarrassedand does her dressing. (hayyyeee Day Dreaming) He then asks her if she is allright. He goes to get water for her while Vidya thanks him when he is gone. Few minutes later, Gaurav is staring at Vidya in the dark night and then looks at Karan's picture on his phone. He remembers the moments of his and Karan and Brahma's shooting. He says that he can't give Vidya her rights on him but he will fulfill his duties as a good husband.Smile He says that he can never forget Karan and he loves Karan a lot. He is ready to sacrifice his love for Vidya's happiness. Confused ( i feel badOuch)

Precap - Gaurav asks Cheenu that if he knows the truth then why is he questioning him? SleepyCheenu answers that because Gaurav is responsible for Vidya's condition today and that she has faced death two times because of Gaurav. Cheenu says that he doesnt want this to happen again.Shocked There is someone at the door but I missed that part. Sorry.

Guyz SOrry for any mistakes. Please let me know if there are any errors. Smilethe purple part within the description is my view and please forgive me if anyone gets offended.Confused

Thanks for readingEmbarrassed

and dont forget to rate the CHASKAAAMETER LOLWink

love

Mahi...Embarrassed

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*snehasanjanachinookredahcirsuecgujaratigirlneetapilusherrusc19ER_ER_YAsky_watchervarshababyKK_1234padsouza49india88rth81bcclnbostedkanishka20susan88himani88pgshahivanta29miss_patel5nanda_gopalastminrgatturamonamBeHappyAlwaysninitaLuvKrithikaprats233bablinishaRuhani..laapwavesanna44cherrypansyasenaPirated_Fun-Nags-SofnaammoosFIZK6-MERRY-

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Great job!Thumbs Up
Thanks for the update will watch for Guarav Vidya sceneDay Dreaming
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the update mahi
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Lovely update Mahi  : ).  Thanks
And it was Priya at the door.
ayesha109 Senior Member
ayesha109
ayesha109

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update:)
cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 the update...
LuvKrithika Senior Member
LuvKrithika
LuvKrithika

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
great update.
prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i dont know about anyone else and putting characterizations aside, no matter how crazy people are going over aditya and priya...

gaurav and vidya are 10 times the actors than anyone else on the show and pls. cheenu...go to england...always loved mantriji...karans mom and showing her softer side...hopefully she will put brahma in jail.

i have totally falled in love with her unconditional love for gaurav and they are so awesome together...the best and only reason i watch the show now..

uttara needs to go swimming in shallow water and keep her head in for as long as possible...and imli needs to find her kids...long missing in action since episode 1...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index