Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Friends Creative Thread @ 1... (Invities only) (Page 14)

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Chandra Nandini & Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Oops! I forgot to mention some important points. Loved team's, specially Daya sir's interaction with Misha. Duo rocked as usual and I loved when Abhijeet sir was talking about Daya sir. Sab se accha toh last part tha jahan Abhijeet sir ne kamaal ki trick apnayi, Daya sir ko uthane ke liye :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ACHU.gadhadada

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I'm speechless. I never knew about Lamala Rethreosis and wouldn't have if you hadn't told me. And some points: I loved the team and especially the duo as always. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

the Girl named MISHA... might be I spell Incorrectly about the Disease coz I m just depending on  Voice/Sound...Unhappy
check these Two...

.ACHU.

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
GD What u did yar..u made me really sad. i can understand why u wrote this story..
But i don't have words to explain what i m feeling.. When i start reading the stroy i understood from where u got this idea..its really painfull.. i saw that Segment of Sacha ma Vijat on Star plus.. And when i was reading Ur story on that time,my mom was talking abt that little girl...

I just want to say that Like ur story concept its easy to adop this reality that one of Child from ur family is suffring from such dieases..and after all u have realtion with him/her and u love her/him..but still its not easy to accept this painfull reality..
Bt the way that couple adopt such specill kid in Sacha ma vijat Show.. that was Amazing and really really meaningfullClapClapClap i don't have words to praise them.

GD, Must post ur Story on CID forum... So that many members can read itt and its a request, post this Story on CID forum..

When i read this sentence in ur story
" tou us nay 50 baar Mujh say poocha tha kay kya wo sach mein Usay apnay ghar lay jayein gay"

Tears was in my eyes..and the face of that girl was in my mind..forcefully i controled my tears.. but still my eyes were wet.. it was like i m feeling that girl feelings...

peoples need to think abt special kids...and the way people behave with specill kids thats really discussting...Stories on such concepts is needed..

And The Last Abhijeet words in ur story that really makes me realise that its true ..there is happiness in little things even..why we are not ready to feel itt..
And that Stars Story...lovly GDClapClap

Edited by neeme - 15 June 2012 at 8:05am

.ACHU.gadhadada

shreela Goldie
shreela
shreela

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I'm speechless!! I know that almost every reader say it after reading this story, but can't help. no words are enough to praise this. I love u GD nd I am proud of u!HugHeart

.ACHU.gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ACHU.

GD
very nice story...kya kahu aapse aapne bahot sari baatein keh diye apne story mei... I'm speechlessHug

Thank UEmbarrassed... kuch cheezein sirf Mehsus karny ki hoti hain... Tum nay kiya... Buht Shukriya...!!!  
Hug

.ACHU.

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

I'm speechless after reading this story.
I never knew about Lamala Rethreosis and wouldn't have been aware without reading this beautifully written story. I get stuck in my own grief but whenever I get to know about special children, I feel very bad for them. Everybody has the right to lead a happy and normal life but sometimes it's snatched away from you. Nothing can be done in these circumstances yet some people have the courage to come up. They fight against all the odds of life and win.

I remember a line of a poem -
"I walk upon the thorns of life, I bleed".

Hum logon ne kabhi itna dard saha nahi ke samajh saken. Apne khud ke dard se bahar aa ke shayad dukh to dusron ke nazariye se dekhne ka mauka mil jaye.

Kash stars se maangi hui duayein puri ho jati
toh...:(    

yes beta... but to be Honest we are the Barriers of leading Them a Normal LifeOuch... Humara Wehwaar khud itna Odd ho jata hay kay...!!!Cry
they really walk in Thorns aur Baccha lafzun kay kaantay buht ander tak chout detay hain...Cry
agar saari maangi hui Duaein poori hoti tou Hum Takleef ko kabhi samjh nahi paatay...Smile
beta Hum LORD ko Bhool jatay...Smile

Originally posted by -Shruti

Oops! I forgot to mention some important points. Loved team's, specially Daya sir's interaction with Misha. Duo rocked as usual and I loved when Abhijeet sir was talking about Daya sir. Sab se accha toh last part tha jahan Abhijeet sir ne kamaal ki trick apnayi, Daya sir ko uthane ke liye :P

yup its the Truth of His Character as His Sensitivity and Emotionality is the Strength and Weakness of Him and Baray Bhai knew it naBig smile... yup kabhi kabhi Mental Chemistry ka Nuqsan bhi hota hay...LOLWink
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

I'm speechless. I never knew about Lamala Rethreosis and wouldn't have if you hadn't told me. And some points: I loved the team and especially the duo as always. Clap

tum bhi SpeechlessSmile... tou Critic Points kaun day ga...Wink
Thank U YaarEmbarrassed... samjho apni takleef nikalnay ka yehi rasta tha Meray pass...Hug

Go to top