India-Forums

Sa re ga litle champs sep 23, 2011 (Page 2)

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
The root of the problem, IMO, was really the format of the show...one kid vs. another. Really? The 'creatives' couldn't come up with something better considering this is a children's show and kids are sensitive souls and may not be able to handle such a pressure. And other things that happened, for whatever reasons, were a result of that. THREE kids cried in one day *sad muh*...that speaks a LOT about the format of the show and how it shouldn't have been executed in the first place. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shahina90san2471neets_ltl

indomie Groupbie
indomie
indomie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
KK was rude, high headed and sarcastic all along. there is no modesty .and talks irrelevant...how can he ask other judges to talk the way he wanted...is it the first time he is judging the show...he gets too personal with his team as compared to other judges..he showed it right from the first eliminations..You can be a supporter for ur student..but pls, don't degrade others in the mask being frank..he was not frank..he was blunt n ruthless at times.come on.Salman is always polite but his success went into his Guru's head..so I don't feel bad for him when Jatin bashed him. KK deserves it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muse10

Yes. After seeing a few seasons, it appears that there is always one judge who seems almost appointed to trigger arguments on the show. That judge becomes controversial among viewers but the show benefits. I guess this time it is KK.

KK is a unique man with different ideologies and beliefs. Some people are able to connect with them more than others. And that holds true for every other judge as well. Everyone, depending on what their school of thought is and what music gharana/teachers they have learnt from, all this influences when they give their final verdicts on the music. And music's taste varies from person to person and cannot be confined to one criteria. It isn't always about singing murkis, gamaks, taranes etc...sometimes it all really just comes down to emotions, feelings, how much it touched you at a personal level. And also one has to consider the meddling the channel does to provoke negative feelings in the mindset of viewers for the sake of TRP's etc. So IMO, KK is not a controversial judge and neither is JA or AS. Smile

neets_ltl

muse10 Senior Member
muse10
muse10

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sourire-

Yes. After seeing a few seasons, it appears that there is always one judge who seems almost appointed to trigger arguments on the show. That judge becomes controversial among viewers but the show benefits. I guess this time it is KK.

KK is a unique man with different ideologies and beliefs. Some people are able to connect with them more than others. And that holds true for every other judge as well. Everyone, depending on what their school of thought is and what music gharana/teachers they have learnt from, all this influences when they give their final verdicts on the music. And music's taste varies from person to person and cannot be confined to one criteria. It isn't always about singing murkis, gamaks, taranes etc...sometimes it all really just comes down to emotions, feelings, how much it touched you at a personal level. And also one has to consider the meddling the channel does to provoke negative feelings in the mindset of viewers for the sake of TRP's etc. So IMO, KK is not a controversial judge and neither is JA or AS. Smile

That is exactly what I meant. It all appears about TRPs. There is no argument here. I do understand that judgement about music is subjective. But just looking at the posts KK seems to be more a subject of debate. I am not passing any judgement on any judges but rather on the needs of television reality shows.

-sourire-

san2471 Senior Member
san2471
san2471

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-sourire-]The root of the problem, IMO, was really the format of the show...one kid vs. another. Really? The 'creatives' couldn't come up with something better considering this is a children's show and kids are sensitive souls and may not be able to handle such a pressure. And other things that happened, for whatever reasons, were a result of that. THREE kids cried in one day *sad muh*...that speaks a LOT about the format of the show and how it shouldn't have been executed in the first place. [/QUOTE
The pressure is high now and the kids are on the edge. First of all, reality shows with kids are going to be tough and then you have judges who treat them as adults and give them feedback that way rather than treat them as children. I dont want the rejection in a show to hinder the child's progress..

-sourire-

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

That is exactly what I meant. It all appears about TRPs. There is no argument here. I do understand that judgement about music is subjective. But just looking at the posts KK seems to be more a subject of debate. I am not passing any judgement on any judges but rather on the needs of television reality shows.

I am glad you were able to understand the viewpoint I presented. Smile @ Bold...that is the unfortunate reality of this and many other forums where people jump to conclusions and pass negative comments and judge people in a bad limelight so much that it clogs their rational thinking. Television is like 'survival of the fittest' theory. And TRP's are one means of determining that. Better the TRP's due to all the gossips, drama...the higher the likely hood that the PH/show will survive at the hands of the channel. 

neets_ltl

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by san2471

The pressure is high now and the kids are on the edge. First of all, reality shows with kids are going to be tough and then you have judges who treat them as adults and give them feedback that way rather than treat them as children. I dont want the rejection in a show to hinder the child's progress..

Yes, I agree with you regarding the rejection/elimination hindering a child's progress and hitting their confidence. Like we saw today with Nitin. Constantly negative feedback can dim a child's morale. 

@ Bold: That is another thing that has so many variables, some of which can be debatable. How much 'feedback' and criticism is the right amount according to a child's level?! Really varies from child to child. One reason for this that I feel is...because these kids are able to sing like old maestros at times, LOL one is inclined to think that their thought process is the same where they are able to comprehend complex things and hence the reason why they end up giving comments that are so technical...but the judges fail to understand that these technicalities are something that the children may not be able to pick up on instantly at the moment. If you notice carefully, children are usualy lost in their own world LOL that it sometimes takes them a split second to realize what was said, and when the comment finished and when they have to say their share of thank you. Just reflects on their innocence. Also, I feel that by getting into the technicalities this is their way of showing how well-informed the judges are in their field, because afterall that reflects on them as a singer and influences their rozi roti. But regardless of anything, all the judges respect all the children and give them love and that is what is more important. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san2471neets_ltl

shahina90 Groupbie
shahina90
shahina90

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indomie

KK was rude, high headed and sarcastic all along. there is no modesty .and talks irrelevant...how can he ask other judges to talk the way he wanted...is it the first time he is judging the show...he gets too personal with his team as compared to other judges..he showed it right from the first eliminations..You can be a supporter for ur student..but pls, don't degrade others in the mask being frank..he was not frank..he was blunt n ruthless at times.come on.Salman is always polite but his success went into his Guru's head..so I don't feel bad for him when Jatin bashed him. KK deserves it .
I agree with you!Guru Adnan was so sweet supporting everyone but Kailash definitely showed his true colours yesterday!!he doesnt care abt people only wants Slaman to get the trophy!! Thanks Jatin ji for lashing out at Kailash!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index