Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally !!! ASR gets inner monologue (Page 4)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
don't worry guys. I think they are just " photograph parents". When they reveal ASR's past, I am sure ph will hire other actors. LOL

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Thanks Sunaina for giving a great idea Hug

@Sejal Big smile  I like the reincarnation idea a lot.. Assuming that photo waale folks were really the parents.. then remember that Maala snapped... I think that was a sign LOL 

Drum roll please ... Big smile   have another idea.. maybe.. ASR ne jinko cremate kiya..woh uske asli parents nahin.. balki duplicate the ??  and asli parents managed to escape somehow.. ?

Nahin to how else will ASR's dad hire Khushi ..(going by spoiler)

My only vested interest in that spoiler is I want Khushi to get a makeover LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr4ever

LOLLOL
Thanks Sunaina for giving a great idea Hug

@Sejal Big smile  I like the reincarnation idea a lot.. Assuming that photo waale folks were really the parents.. then remember that Maala snapped... I think that was a sign LOL 

Drum roll please ... Big smile   have another idea.. maybe.. ASR ne jinko cremate kiya..woh uske asli parents nahin.. balki duplicate the ??  and asli parents managed to escape somehow.. ?

Nahin to how else will ASR's dad hire Khushi ..(going by spoiler)

My only vested interest in that spoiler is I want Khushi to get a makeover LOL

Mine too , I want to see her in proper western office formals . I think sanaya will look excellent in them. I dont want her to wear Indianized spandex walla weatern wears.
Plus what a takkar it will be btn fully suited ASR and fully suited KKG - not only TV screen  but cable boxes will be on fire too LOL

sun2011

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
You know guys..

I just realized.. this was actually not the first time ASR had the inner monologue.. I am so disappointed with not realizing it sooner ..that I am going to give myself a 30 min timeout !!.. (Bad bad Divya)..

And that too his first inner monologue happened during my favorite episodes and scenes of him..the parking scene and right after that..he stops his SUV and goes through this self questioning mode and wonders ..if he did get Khushi wrong. 

So thousand apologies.. This episode was the SECOND time ASR got an inner monologue.

brb.. after the time out Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollysun2011NaBoleTumNa...-Leah-monsi08

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Yes, this one was his second inner monologue Smile
Still aaawwwing over it <3
Miss_Forever Newbie
Miss_Forever
Miss_Forever

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I'm new to this forum and have been following the show since August and caught up on all the episodes. Love Barun, Sanaya and the show so far!SmileAnd it's great to see this forum so active!Clap

I know of another monologue that Arnav had...it was on 8th august. The previous week had ended with the storeroom scene where Khushi tells him that she's leaving to Lucknow forever. The 8th august episode shows him watering plants and thinking to himself why it affects him if she's leaving and that why he keeps remembering her no matter he's trying to forget her.

So this is his 3rd monologue so far.

mitthoo

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Miss_forever Smile

Excellent catch Clap   I think I have been so focused on campaigning for return of Blue shirt.. ki have been slacking in keeping track of his inner monologues..

But I hope they keep them coming.  I am sucker for inner monologues.  I love the show "Scrubs"  since I kinda do the same thing..I always have this inner monologue thing going.. I am incurable day dreamer Smile

On different note,  I still haven't come to terms with ASR's parents photos.. Mujhe nahin lagta woh uske asli parents the.  Like I said..I think ASR's di just swiped some stock photo..and since ASR trusts his sister ..he didn't even take a closer look aur maala pehnadi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Foreversun2011-Leah-

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Divz LOL.I kept wondering yesterday how come ASR did not inherit his parents looks ROFLand then I thought again ...maybe his grandparents were good looking..ROFLROFL...and the good looks missed a generation which often happens but luckily passed down to our ASR...so since they have already  unfortunately cast the parents could they atleast cast a hot grandad .ROFLROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011mitthoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index