Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally !!! ASR gets inner monologue (Page 2)

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Arre ...Sejal..Kis attire ki yaad diladi.. Kitni mushkil se I was able to forget that god awful Chamkeele buttons waala coat.  i think I posted like 10 topics that day ranting about how bad it was..

Abhi phir se bhulana padega ROFL

I am thinking proper kurta pajama.. types... and I think ASR needs little less of hair gel and little more of stubble

I keep on pleading and  begging..the producers.. Mujhe Hire kar lo..Free mein I will be the wardrobe selector and hair stylist..  ASR ki hotness/ awesomeness will reach level - mega shega bazzilllion ..if I am in charge

Edited by asr4ever - 23 September 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-sunaina02

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
.ROFLROFL..The woman playing ASR'S dead mom is in  another show..ROFL..I have seen her ..and the dad Ouch...actually ASR has neither of his parents hammy and bad looks which makes me feel they are not his parents afterall.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
OMG that is the past mystery.. his parents are not really his parents..LMFAO..mystery solved.. no need to rack our brains anymore..sorry for the spam..ROFLROFL

mitthoo

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr4ever

Arre ...Sejal..Kis attire ki yaad diladi.. Kitni mushkil se I was able to forget that god awful Chamkeele buttons waala coat.  i think I posted like 10 topics that day ranting about how bad it was..

Abhi phir se bhulana padega ROFL

LOLLOL ChamakChalo Khushi's selection.Sleepy...Now I hope they dont get married for a long time..I might just get blinded with the chamkeeli and chamkeela.lol.

mitthoo

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

Oh Fikar not worry.. sejal..spam away.. Big smile.. I am still cracking up @ jaiprakass calling ASR "arnav baba"  I almost fell off my chair when I heard it first.. and did a quick rewind to check..

I mean ..come on CVs !!!.. Jaiprakass is either the same age or younger than ASR.. No one in the house calls him Baba..  (Maybe Rahim kaka does..and he trained Jaiprakass)..

But I still can't get over it ..it was THE golden moment for me.. The Highlight of the show.

The best dialogue of the episode that left the biggest impression on me...

Jaiprakass to ASR "Arnav Baba..Aapka phone kamre mein rakh doon?"

ROFL
ROFL

Edited by asr4ever - 23 September 2011 at 8:36pm

sun2011-Leah-

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL..Arnav Baba..Arnav bitwa..Arnav bahua...ROFL..excessive dose of Vitamin B..OMG...just let me die now.!

sun2011mitthoo

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Divya dearie...
Arnav Babu ... haayee... kya dikh raha tha yaar... white shirt is even more sexy on him than the blue... Wink
Inner monologue is a great move by CVs for Arnav. Now we get to know what he constantly thinks ... earlier we just saw him shooting daggers here and there with his Oh SOOO beautiful eyes Big smile
lovely post specially lines in red... Embarrassed
About the predicttion... seems plausible Smile
and yeah... me 2 think that if Arnav and Shashi babu meet.. they wud hit off well instantly...

Payal ne landline kyun nahin use kiya..ummm..oohhh...ummm...Ermm bada kathin sawal hai ... koi lifeline hai LOL... CVs forget few things very conviniently.. as they forgot that it was very obvious for raizadas to inform Khushi about the upcoming Barsi Pooja... anyways... as long as we are getting Dishy ArnavEmbarrassed Arnav-Khushi encounters (*love ones and not hate onesWink*) and most importantly if the story is moving forward... I am ready to ignore these small things Big smile

Have a nice weekend girl... Smile

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by asr4ever

Smile  even though the episode was all about such sad topics.Cry. about remembering loved ones, ASR making Khushi cry and then people who lie..and Vakeel Babu not mentioning about dawaai..(Hey kinda rhymesTongue !!)  

Other than Khushi's Babuji's excellent detective skills.. 

I was quite happy.. Finally  ASR Day Dreaming   got inner monologue.. when he realized he went too far with his words... Now with the brilliant emoting ,..sexy walking,  brilliant staring without blinking... dashing side-eyes ...wry humor...dishy attire (Hai Devi Maiyaa...uss blue shirt ki re-entry kab hogi )...

now we also get additional bonus of hearing his thoughts.. Bravo CVsClap .. The level of ASR's hotness and awesomeness..just went from level = million to level = gazillion. 

can't wait to see his next interaction with Khushi.

Oh Also.. I had this thought.. about how Khushi and ASRs past may be connected..

I think Khushi's dad was probably from a greedy family.  And Khushi's Mom died because of constant dowry demand .. so..here is a thought..Maybe Khushi had a real booa... and that booa was greedy and trapped ASR's dad in an affair.., and then.. somehow Khushi's booa may have talked Khushis dad in shooting ASRs mom..or something like that..

Oh an one more thing.. I would love to see ASR and Khushis Babuji meet.  For some reason I think they will hit it off right away. 

also Q>.. how come Payal didnt use landline ?  Arre wahi .. jispe ASR ne us din call kiya tha..aur Khushi ne ASR ka patta saaf kiya tha Big smile

rest later..

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I'm glad Arnav realized he was quite harsh with Khushi and wanted to apologize. He was so quick to judge her

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index