Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely post!!!!
bt as ur last line...even i wud want ASR to meet khushi's bauji!!!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Trueee. LOVED the fact that he was thinking about what he said, and how he repents being so harsh. This week has been so amazing, cause both ASR and Khushi have reflected upon their feelings towards each other. Same way Khushi was thinking whether she'd got the wrong impression abt ASR when she saw him helping that girl in the mandir.
Good thinking by CVs!

Lmaooo Sejal! Khushi's dad a murderer? 😲🀣
And truee, Jayprakash indeed looks better than ASR's dad. 🀣
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sunaina.. thanks for responding..  I really think Kabir bedi would probably be one of the best actor who can play ASRs dad..there are few more ..I don't watch any other soaps..but i am sure there are enough actors in that age range who would work as well.. but not that guy shown in pic..

Mujhe toh lagta hai..Baby Anjali ne ainvayi kissi couple ki stock photo .. studio se uda li.. and ASR ne kissi aur ke mummy papa ko maal pehna di.. Hats off to Barun  πŸ‘  for keeping his act together while giving a sad side eye to the picture.  I would have died laughing in that scene..seriously !!.

what made the  episode for me was... finally ASR getting his inner monlogue.. Now I will know "ASR aur uski Tanhaiyee .. aksar aapas mein kya baate karte hain " 🀣
mitthoo thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi sejal πŸ€—  Mujhe kya lagta hai.. .. remember how that maala kinda snapped.. wondering ki kahin ASR ke Nakli Dad.. is alive ?  My dear buddy.. your detective skills are so spot on !!

you found his dead mom in some other show.. zaara dekhna toh.. is the Dad in the pix also in some other show or was in some other show ? 

and let me know the show.. If he is good actor..then i will be ok ..if not..I need a lot of times to be prepared to handle that 🀣

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
don't worry guys. I think they are just " photograph parents". When they reveal ASR's past, I am sure ph will hire other actors. πŸ˜†
mitthoo thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Sunaina for giving a great idea πŸ€—

@Sejal πŸ˜ƒ  I like the reincarnation idea a lot.. Assuming that photo waale folks were really the parents.. then remember that Maala snapped... I think that was a sign πŸ˜† 

Drum roll please ... πŸ˜ƒ   have another idea.. maybe.. ASR ne jinko cremate kiya..woh uske asli parents nahin.. balki duplicate the ??  and asli parents managed to escape somehow.. ?

Nahin to how else will ASR's dad hire Khushi ..(going by spoiler)

My only vested interest in that spoiler is I want Khushi to get a makeover πŸ˜†

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr4ever

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Sunaina for giving a great idea πŸ€—

@Sejal πŸ˜ƒ  I like the reincarnation idea a lot.. Assuming that photo waale folks were really the parents.. then remember that Maala snapped... I think that was a sign πŸ˜† 

Drum roll please ... πŸ˜ƒ   have another idea.. maybe.. ASR ne jinko cremate kiya..woh uske asli parents nahin.. balki duplicate the ??  and asli parents managed to escape somehow.. ?

Nahin to how else will ASR's dad hire Khushi ..(going by spoiler)

My only vested interest in that spoiler is I want Khushi to get a makeover πŸ˜†

Mine too , I want to see her in proper western office formals . I think sanaya will look excellent in them. I dont want her to wear Indianized spandex walla weatern wears.
Plus what a takkar it will be btn fully suited ASR and fully suited KKG - not only TV screen  but cable boxes will be on fire too πŸ˜†
mitthoo thumbnail
You know guys..

I just realized.. this was actually not the first time ASR had the inner monologue.. I am so disappointed with not realizing it sooner ..that I am going to give myself a 30 min timeout !!.. (Bad bad Divya)..

And that too his first inner monologue happened during my favorite episodes and scenes of him..the parking scene and right after that..he stops his SUV and goes through this self questioning mode and wonders ..if he did get Khushi wrong. 

So thousand apologies.. This episode was the SECOND time ASR got an inner monologue.

brb.. after the time out 😭

pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, this one was his second inner monologue 😊
Still aaawwwing over it <3
Miss_Forever thumbnail
I'm new to this forum and have been following the show since August and caught up on all the episodes. Love Barun, Sanaya and the show so far!😊And it's great to see this forum so active!πŸ‘

I know of another monologue that Arnav had...it was on 8th august. The previous week had ended with the storeroom scene where Khushi tells him that she's leaving to Lucknow forever. The 8th august episode shows him watering plants and thinking to himself why it affects him if she's leaving and that why he keeps remembering her no matter he's trying to forget her.

So this is his 3rd monologue so far.