Finally !!! ASR gets inner monologue

Posted: 12 years ago
😊  even though the episode was all about such sad topics.😭. about remembering loved ones, ASR making Khushi cry and then people who lie..and Vakeel Babu not mentioning about dawaai..(Hey kinda rhymesπŸ˜› !!)  

Other than Khushi's Babuji's excellent detective skills.. 

I was quite happy.. Finally  ASR 😍   got inner monologue.. when he realized he went too far with his words... Now with the brilliant emoting ,..sexy walking,  brilliant staring without blinking... dashing side-eyes ...wry humor...dishy attire (Hai Devi Maiyaa...uss blue shirt ki re-entry kab hogi )...

now we also get additional bonus of hearing his thoughts.. Bravo CVsπŸ‘ .. The level of ASR's hotness and awesomeness..just went from level = million to level = gazillion. 

can't wait to see his next interaction with Khushi.

Oh Also.. I had this thought.. about how Khushi and ASRs past may be connected..

I think Khushi's dad was probably from a greedy family.  And Khushi's Mom died because of constant dowry demand .. so..here is a thought..Maybe Khushi had a real booa... and that booa was greedy and trapped ASR's dad in an affair.., and then.. somehow Khushi's booa may have talked Khushis dad in shooting ASRs mom..or something like that..

Oh an one more thing.. I would love to see ASR and Khushis Babuji meet.  For some reason I think they will hit it off right away. 

also Q>.. how come Payal didnt use landline ?  Arre wahi .. jispe ASR ne us din call kiya tha..aur Khushi ne ASR ka patta saaf kiya tha πŸ˜ƒ

rest later..

Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
Divya I think the white shirt is a hit now...🀣...blue nahi toh white hi sahi.🀣.

About the past CV's plz clear this.πŸ€”.

I think ASR'S parents were murdered by Khuhi's dad..🀣.I definitely think their death was a crime.
Originally posted by asr4ever

😊  even though the episode was all about such sad topics.😭. about remembering loved ones, ASR making Khushi cry and then people who lie..and Vakeel Babu not mentioning about dawaai..(Hey kinda rhymesπŸ˜› !!)  

Other than Khushi's Babuji's excellent detective skills.. 

I was quite happy.. Finally  ASR 😍   got inner monologue.. when he realized he went too far with his words... Now with the brilliant emoting ,..sexy walking,  brilliant staring without blinking... dashing side-eyes ...wry humor...dishy attire (Hai Devi Maiyaa...uss blue shirt ki re-entry kab hogi )...

After reading ur comment i realized that he never gets any inner monologues. Well his face expressions does all the work, so CV's arent wasting time in writing scripts for him i think πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

now we also get additional bonus of hearing his thoughts.. Bravo CVsπŸ‘ .. The level of ASR's hotness and awesomeness..just went from level = million to level = gazillion. 

Can I join the ASR hotness club too ☺️ He looked so hot in white shirt 😍

can't wait to see his next interaction with Khushi.

Oh Also.. I had this thought.. about how Khushi and ASRs past may be connected..

I think Khushi's dad was probably from a greedy family.  And Khushi's Mom died because of constant dowry demand .. so..here is a thought..Maybe Khushi had a real booa... and that booa was greedy and trapped ASR's dad in an affair.., and then.. somehow Khushi's booa may have talked Khushis dad in shooting ASRs mom..or something like that..

Haha... i like way u think... But one question, Why does ASR hates shaadi so much??? I mean he relates his 'no shaadi nonsense' to the past.

Oh an one more thing.. I would love to see ASR and Khushis Babuji meet.  For some reason I think they will hit it off right away. 

also Q>.. how come Payal didnt use landline ?  Arre wahi .. jispe ASR ne us din call kiya tha..aur Khushi ne ASR ka patta saaf kiya tha πŸ˜ƒ

Payal likes Shyam's phone πŸ˜† πŸ˜† J/k... After that guest house fiasco, Payal did the same to Shyam... forcing him to call RM, though it was through land line.

rest later..

Nice analysis 😊
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Divya I think the white shirt is a hit now...🀣...blue nahi toh white hi sahi.🀣.

About the past CV's plz clear this.πŸ€”.

I think ASR'S parents were murdered by Khuhi's dad..🀣.I definitely think their death was a crime.

@Red: When will his wardrobe gets exhausted of all colors *ahem*??? 😳 πŸ˜›
Hiya Sejal  πŸ€— 

I think Khushi's Dad killed or was responsible for ASR's parents death.  (hired hit men or something). 

Blue Shirt is #1 ..for me  ..so far.. but I am fairly certain that when he starts wearing Indian clothes.. those would be my favorites.. I am sucker for cure desi guys in kurta pajamas..Waiting for him to change his opinion and starts wearing those..

here is one of my favorite songs ...desi Men in white kurta pajamas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZ45auFtAU

DIvz he did wear something indian for Anjalis anniversary.πŸ˜†.but where is that look when he first climbed out of his helicopter?

I mean this one.! I was fangirling like crazy.🀣.I want this look back.!😳

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know I know..it was a sad occasion.. don't know why.. but after looking at ASR' parents pictures..especially his dad's... for some reason.. I got the feeling they will turn out to be really hammy and bad actors..  (I would love to be proven wrong)..

But I don't know...ASR Dad's picture and what we have heard about him being very short-tempered ..didn't click for me.. They both looks such wishy-washy types..

Also.. I preferred Khushi's mom#2.. Her scenes with Khushi seemed so believable..(Mom #1.. biological mom  Mom #3 current mom) πŸ˜ƒ

Kuch Samjah nahin aaya..ki Khushi ke babauji ko ab tak realize nahin hua ki patni badal gayi ? Lekin Shyam ke character ko ek second mein pehchan liya.. 🀣

L
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes.. another real find of the day  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jaiprakasss  calls ASR " Arnav Baba' and ASR lets him 🀣🀣

I don't know which of these two I find more funny 🀣 close tie 🀣

Arre ...Sejal..Kis attire ki yaad diladi.. Kitni mushkil se I was able to forget that god awful Chamkeele buttons waala coat.  i think I posted like 10 topics that day ranting about how bad it was..

Abhi phir se bhulana padega 🀣

I am thinking proper kurta pajama.. types... and I think ASR needs little less of hair gel and little more of stubble

I keep on pleading and  begging..the producers.. Mujhe Hire kar lo..Free mein I will be the wardrobe selector and hair stylist..  ASR ki hotness/ awesomeness will reach level - mega shega bazzilllion ..if I am in charge
.🀣🀣..The woman playing ASR'S dead mom is in  another show..🀣..I have seen her ..and the dad ...actually ASR has neither of his parents hammy and bad looks which makes me feel they are not his parents afterall.🀣