Kkusum

further story of kkusum

Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i am juz giving my opinion of wht i think cud happen in kkusum further....

sohan saves vidhi from agniversh after tht vidhi comfesses her love to sohan ..kapoor family make vidhi marry sohan.kappor family find out tht trishul is abhay and tashu's son so they all decide tht its not trishul's fault so they decide to accept trishul and also abhay accepted trishul..all of them are living happyily after tht..

kumud forgets garv and starts falling in love with kshitij again.kshitij still didnt confess his love to kumud..kkusum says tht she wants kumud to marry again and live happy.they find a guy for kumud and asked kumud if she wants to marry him and she says "yes" coz she doesnt know tht kshitij loves her or not..the day when kumud gets married kshitij decides to stop this marriage coz he loves kumud..

kumud is wearing her wedding dress..its time for the MAURAT..when kumud sits on the MANDAK(cant spell propaly)kshitij enters and says this marriage can not take place..everyone is shoced to hear this .kumud gets up and says"kshitij kya huwa"???kshitij is queit and kumud is coming forward to kshitij..kshitij says I LOVE YOU kumud..Kappor family is happy tht finally kumud gets her happiness.kumud is crying and also she is happy tht kshitij still loves her..both hug each other...they both get married....:):):):):)

kali has changed she forgave kumud and kkusumm so did kumud she also fogave kali..garv thinks tht kali was my first love after all and decides to give her chance to improve..garv says kali since you have changed so much i will give u a chance...vidhi gives birth to twins..its boy...

tashu has also changed and asks kkusum to marry abhay and also kapoor family want kkusum to marry abhay..kkusum is not sure of she wants to marry abhay but tashu says plz kkusum "tum abhay se shaadi karo"..kkusum says Nahi..abhay pe tumhara hak hai...kkusum tells sarla tht i want tashu to marry to abhay..trishul is happy tht atlast mom changed and they live with their family..tasu and abhay get marr..simran meets trishul in his office..they both work together..simran is trishul's secretory..they both start falling in love with each other.simran tells kumud tht he has fell in love with her boss and her boss also love her..

kumud asks simran to meet her so they both meet at kkumus-simran's college and when she sees its trishul whom simran has fallin love with..simran introduces trishul to kumud and kumud says i know him.trishul says i really love simran and want to marry her...kumud goes home and tells abhay and tashu tht trishul bhaya fell in love with simran..abhay says we dont mind trishul marrying simran coz she is a very nice girl..they both also get marry...kumud gets prgenant and gives birth to a sweet little girl...lolz...

plz give ur comments if u like it or u didnt like...i hope all of u guys liked it...

Tansha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kkkusum thumbnail
*** Edited by sai14 for personal remarks. Personal remarks and profanity not tolerated in this forum *** Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
Selina thumbnail

Thats so mean Kkkusum.

BTW, Tansha, I hope thats what happens. I don't want Sohan to die in KKusum.

ejaz fan 609 thumbnail

love the story!šŸ˜› I hope thats how it ends...but knowing ekta i know it won'tšŸ˜­

rat718 thumbnail
Hi, You are a fabulous writer!šŸ˜Š  you should defintely replace Kekta. We all will support you fully. Think of all the money you will make ! šŸ˜›
xsonyxo thumbnail
..aww.. cute story! šŸ˜Š ...especially the part of kshitij saying I LOVE YOU KUMUD..... šŸ˜³ ..grt story.. šŸ‘
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hey kkkusum, ur actin' like a *** its just somebody's opinion. just say whether u like it or not. u don't have 2 call her names.

i personally think that the story is awesome.

*** Edited by sai14 for Content *** Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
koolgirl88 thumbnail
its good up 2 the part where kshitij and kumud get married.. after dat it gets a little bit 2 happy happy.. we need a little bit of conflict 2 spice up the show.. its just ekta throws so many conflicts around and doesnt solve ne of them.. they just get buried in the background and resurface years later after testing the viewers patience..

but i personally think dat kali forgiving kusum shud be much more dramatic and emotional.. maybe sumthing where kali is in a very tight position.. so tight dat even the viewers r grieving for her.. and then kusum steps in and helps her.. then kali wud realize kusums true love for her..

and yea garv will prob giv kali sum chances and when she has changed he'll start loving her again.. dat will take sum time tho..

and tashu and abhay are not gonna marry each other, the story is desgined so dat abhay and kusum r like "made for each other" eventually kusum will prob defeat tashu so badly, tashu will just disappear and trishul will stay with abhay tho. and kusum and abhay will marry each other definitely.

also, it will take a long time for the kapoor family 2 accept trishul.. it wont be dat quick..

simran and trishul is a nice pair but it will prob wont happen cuz simran likes harry rem?  harry will prob change and simran will get married 2 him.. a new girl will prob enter for trishul..

but yea dats wht i think.. ive been watching dis show 4ever and dis seems more likely for me... i dunno wht do u guys think?
Nisha82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolgirl88

its good up 2 the part where kshitij and kumud get married.. after dat it gets a little bit 2 happy happy.. we need a little bit of conflict 2 spice up the show.. its just ekta throws so many conflicts around and doesnt solve ne of them.. they just get buried in the background and resurface years later after testing the viewers patience.. 

great job tansha and koolgirl88....i do  kinda agree with u koolgirl88...but simran and trishul def wont look good together at all...oh man...he would probably look too old for her...harry is a better choice for simran...lol...šŸ˜Š

koolgirl88 thumbnail
yea i noe rite trishul looks like her uncle.. but my fav is kshitij lol hes so swt šŸ˜›