*Amir Khan The Boxer FC* You Make Me Smile<3 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
its so weird how we only said hi hello to each other for a few convos then we were like "right lets get down to it, maan turns gay" 🤣

ShaKul 🤣 iqra was devastated we were like this is the start of something new for us & our stories 🤣

rain will overcome all hurdles & be victorious!

you're amazing-er-er-er-er!

TP...?

er i have no idea 🤣

tell meee! x
Lool the month of Ramadan was supposed to make us holier but instead made us creative at our best!!🤣
Haha Iqz sufferer the most we turned all ov her hubby's gay just diego'z left well he'z a cartoon =P
Haha Annie even foz doesn't know so HA!! Atleast say wat your abbreiviating otherwise wonder wat else I'll pop out wiv🤣
everyone else was praying we were like "ice cream is a pivotal thing for their relationships" thats the most appropriate line i could think of from our stories 🤣

diego will not let her down cos hes a cartoon so hes limited 🤣
fozi & sara when did you guys meet? and how?=P

and whaaat? i guess it's only my city people who use this term soo muchh-__-

it stands for typical pakistani =D >lmfao said the full word, because if someone sees, apparently its counted as offensive now if you use the abbreviation =/ don't see how that works if we ourselves don't find it offensive then whats the problem?=P
Lmaoo Yepp such a shareef Line you chose mummy🤣
Haha deigo will save the day wiv his heroic backpack🤣
never heard of the term before tbhh, & you're right i dont see it as offensive but peoples these days take everything too seriously :|

we are very shareef, we dont even look at a man 🤣

oh haan mine & sara's love ishtory - i think she tweeted me on twitter when we made our accounts

& we started talking with the his & hellos & the next thing we know a few days later we're planning gay love stories 🤣

it was meant to be 🤣
Lool Annie we met I think on her CC and then on her CC we all decided to make twitter so that's how story started...actually I was a reader of her FF so like I already knew her =P
Lmao how the hell is that offensive?! 🤣
haha Annie watch out for chappals just i'n case any one is stalking your FC🤣
Lmaoo mummy your turning us into lovers now?!🤣🤣