Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No man is an Island (Page 4)

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
@ Shaheer Diwani...yep he is..that

@ LWFW...Well for once the CVs are thinking and creating ..something they are trained to do..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

This post was pure poetry Zainab. Loved it. ClapClapClap

This was a one liner answer ...being wise O wise one???Tongue..got your fingers burnt last time..ROFL
nanda_gopa Senior Member
nanda_gopa
nanda_gopa

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
very nicely written "current"! you are very articulate and your analysis is well done. congratulations.

current

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

This was a one liner answer ...being wise O wise one???Tongue..got your fingers burnt last time..ROFL

Burnt??...nah...scorched more like it...Big smile...plus, thought a girl shouldn't let her head turn by few pretty words like "The Wise One" Tongue

Incidently, I do stand by my words...this was pure poetry!!!

Edited by Vistaa - 24 September 2011 at 10:20pm

SillyPepper

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanda_gopa

very nicely written "current"! you are very articulate and your analysis is well done. congratulations.

hey thanks NandaSmile
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Burnt??...nah...scorched more like it...Big smile...plus, thought a girl shouldn't let her head turn by few pretty words like "The Wise One" Tongue

Incidently, I do stand by my words...this was pure poetry!!!

@ turned..ROFL..there you are too wise to give me another line...I am resigned..

on second thoughts..Vistaa ..you are so awfully kind..hahahah mutual admiration club..
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hey Zainab.. after the weekend riot.. back in office and have all the time in the world to read your post again.. it was treat as usual to read your post... well.. obviously my reply will be less (read ZERO Tongue) poetic considering my writing skills LOL
This whole week was power-packed.. got to see some very very good moments between Arnav and Khushi... the Character Dheela was my fav... 
Thrusday and friday left me teary-eyed.. felt pain for both of them. Khushi is seeing Arnav's good sides one after another. And she is totally taken aback with this reality... she is not able to correlate between the Rakshas she knew and the Arnav she is seeing now.. Smile
Also both of them now found one link between themselves.. which could bring them closer emtionally. I wish Arnav makes up for insulting her on Barsi day and they can start a new DOSTI (at least Ermm) chapter in their life.
I hear that the next ME is on 8th oct. So we have 2 whole weeks for Arnav-Khushi bonding... hope CVs spend more time on this... let Babuji do the jasoosi.. Shyam has the attack pills and have not informed anybody ... Ouch so ME may have Babuji having massive attack or Shyam to be revealed...
I WANT LOVE/DOSTI between Arnav and Khushi NOW ... Smile

Also liked Anjali-Khushi convo... raises question on Payal-Khushi equation .. looks like Payal is an overgrown kid.. totally helpless.. she has NO OPINION of her own on any matter... she is totally dependent on Khushi Confused and that too more than her parents... and in this case she CANNOT give Khushi the kind of moral support the way elder sisters have to give. Wonder if this is what CVs wanted to show us Wacko or just because Khushi is the lead, she is given more FOOTAGE Big smile

PS...Howlarious..how Khushi and Arnav kept trying to play tag with the main door behind and he finally goes to the pool instead of the front doorROFL..
[Monsi]Seems some kind of editing issue... If I know the RM layout correctly(lunatic ..eh?? Silly)... Anjali was talking to Khushi upstairs.. which goes to the Pool.. so ideally Arnav should have gone to the pool side first.. then should have come downstairs and ask Jaiprakash about her... (do i get some award here for such detailed layout study ROFL)

How come Khushi could not see him eaves dropping...Did he suddenly become a giant money plant..
[Monsi] Direction leaves me dumb-struck sometimes...LOL It is similar to what we see In the temple scene... why cant Arnav feel her when she was right behind her eves-dropping his and the kid's talks .. RADAR malfunctioning LOL

and then The dialogue to JP about the phone..so snarky ..so ASR..ish..
[Monsi] Yeah ASR-ish... eesshh... daate tab bhi acha lagta hai ... hayeee... Tongue

PPS
I liked the Pooja scene too..Mami was looking too sophisticated for her own goat..and where the hell was Laxmi..probably that is why everyone was at peace..because each death takes a little from us and when the defect left behind finally fills up..there is peace...except for Arnav Singh...whose defect is still open ..there is still a gap to be filled
[Monsi]  Nani ji knows when to hide Laxmi the Goat... looks CVs read our Goat stricken posts and giving less importance to her... I am sure they had one scene of LAXMI consoling Arnav ROFLbut on NO PUBLIC DEMAND.. they edited it LOL
Arnav needs to open up  yaar... how long will he survive like this... Khushi dear .. speed up...Smile

Utterlly delectable Arnav Singh Riazada...I would gladly be his ship..

[Monsi]  Utterly butterly delicious Wink Sexier in white than the blue... just look at the forum .. everywhere only Barun Barun and Barun... Embarrassed

Cheers,
Monsi

Edited by monsi08 - 26 September 2011 at 1:32am
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Hey Zainab.. after the weekend riot.. back in office and have all the time in the world to read your post again.. it was treat as usual to read your post... well.. obviously my reply will be less (read ZERO Tongue) poetic considering my writing skills LOL
This whole week was power-packed.. got to see some very very good moments between Arnav and Khushi... the Character Dheela was my fav... 
Thrusday and friday left me teary-eyed.. felt pain for both of them. Khushi is seeing Arnav's good sides one after another. And she is totally taken aback with this reality... she is not able to correlate between the Rakshas she knew and the Arnav she is seeing now.. Smile
Also both of them now found one link between themselves.. which could bring them closer emtionally. I wish Arnav makes up for insulting her on Barsi day and they can start a new DOSTI (at least Ermm) chapter in their life.
I hear that the next ME is on 8th oct. So we have 2 whole weeks for Arnav-Khushi bonding... hope CVs spend more time on this... let Babuji do the jasoosi.. Shyam has the attack pills and have not informed anybody ... Ouch so ME may have Babuji having massive attack or Shyam to be revealed...
I WANT LOVE/DOSTI between Arnav and Khushi NOW ... Smile

Also liked Anjali-Khushi convo... raises question on Payal-Khushi equation .. looks like Payal is an overgrown kid.. totally helpless.. she has NO OPINION of her own on any matter... she is totally dependent on Khushi Confused and that too more than her parents... and in this case she CANNOT give Khushi the kind of moral support the way elder sisters have to give. Wonder if this is what CVs wanted to show us Wacko or just because Khushi is the lead, she is given more FOOTAGE Big smile

PS...Howlarious..how Khushi and Arnav kept trying to play tag with the main door behind and he finally goes to the pool instead of the front doorROFL..
[Monsi]Seems some kind of editing issue... If I know the RM layout correctly(lunatic ..eh?? Silly)... Anjali was talking to Khushi upstairs.. which goes to the Pool.. so ideally Arnav should have gone to the pool side first.. then should have come downstairs and ask Jaiprakash about her... (do i get some award here for such detailed layout study ROFL)

How come Khushi could not see him eaves dropping...Did he suddenly become a giant money plant..
[Monsi] Direction leaves me dumb-struck sometimes...LOL It is similar to what we see In the temple scene... why cant Arnav feel her when she was right behind her eves-dropping his and the kid's talks .. RADAR malfunctioning LOL

and then The dialogue to JP about the phone..so snarky ..so ASR..ish..
[Monsi] Yeah ASR-ish... eesshh... daate tab bhi acha lagta hai ... hayeee... Tongue

PPS
I liked the Pooja scene too..Mami was looking too sophisticated for her own goat..and where the hell was Laxmi..probably that is why everyone was at peace..because each death takes a little from us and when the defect left behind finally fills up..there is peace...except for Arnav Singh...whose defect is still open ..there is still a gap to be filled
[Monsi]  Nani ji knows when to hide Laxmi the Goat... looks CVs read our Goat stricken posts and giving less importance to her... I am sure they had one scene of LAXMI consoling Arnav ROFLbut on NO PUBLIC DEMAND.. they edited it LOL
Arnav needs to open up  yaar... how long will he survive like this... Khushi dear .. speed up...Smile

Utterlly delectable Arnav Singh Riazada...I would gladly be his ship..

[Monsi]  Utterly butterly delicious Wink Sexier in white than the blue... just look at the forum .. everywhere only Barun Barun and Barun... Embarrassed

Cheers,
Monsi

hahahaha no probs Monsi...Loved what you said about chacracter Dheela...I loved that scene..Baqi I am with  you on the Dosti track now..it would would be soo nice to see some softness between ARHI...I am sure they can hate each other later on..

Uff Barun is sexiness personified..He looked great in the white and grey tweed thingy..

and Baqi Payal..I don't know but she has been really reduced to a mere prop..they need to work on her character...

thanks Monsi ..that was wonderful..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index