India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I'm confused

kajen_4ever Groupbie
kajen_4ever
kajen_4ever

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
in today's episode i did not understand why khushi was sad when anjali said are u missing ur mom dad she said yes, 
the parents they are showing right now they are not khushi real parents or i am missing something
i m so confused

subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah, basically, Khushi's real perants are dead too, these people picked her from the orphanage! so there not real Smile
ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Khushi is Garima's sisters daughter. Garima and Shashi adopted her after her parents death about 10 years ago. I think Anjali was referring to Khushi missing her birth parents, and then Khushi said the whole, what can we do, once theyve gone, they never come back. and then emotional hugs and crying pursued.

What do you think will happen next on IPKKND? Let us know on: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1806488

Edited by ccuteaangel - 23 September 2011 at 4:23pm
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
The parents your referring to are Khushi's uncle and aunty. Her real parents in the show passed away.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index