Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Promise To Never Leave Me Thread 2 Link Up (Page 72)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Nice work. I have to go back and start reading from chp 1. Also.please write something on Arhi. Great work.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17

Smileyface IF-Veteran Member
Smileyface
Smileyface

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

Originally posted by Smileyface

RESERVED =D

god im such a stalker! lmao

edited!

lmao i guess stalking helps...yayyy for being first!! woohoo!! hahah

okie so seriously?!!? no ARHI? why? why would u do that?! do u like seeing us being tortured?! ok starting now im going on strike...i refuse to leave u alone until i get a massive ARHI update in ALL your works!!!!!!!! Be it the OSs or the FFs or the SSs i want ARHI SCENES!! hmph!

poor girl...hasn't eaten and is waiting for him! and stupid him ughh...did he really say..shes my wife she should be doing this!! what an idiot! lmao!!! And then he blames her for the fact that she has been ignoring him for this long...sigh...men!

but aww this part was nice...hes anxious to get home but at the same time annoyed with her for ignoring him...the fact that hes annoyed shows he wants attention but at the same time he is denying it cause he is ASR ;) thats cute hehehehehe

i hope she gives him a piece of her mind! and then hes like woahhh she can talk back lmaooo and then some nice arhi moments <333

MAKE IT HAPPEN! =D

love ya!
xox
hershi

@ green OMG HERSHI!!LOLLOL Its like I am physic! You already read the OS update, but there was arhi Big smile That makes u happy rite?? Big smile Say yes!!! or else Shocked

@ blue yes men are idiots. I am happy I brought tht point across. they expect females 2 do everything! I mean COME ON! do it ur self LAZY!

@ bold our ASR will never change. not even for the one n only KKGLOL

@ bold Aye Aye Captain!! Consider it done Wink

Or else?!?!!? puhhh leasee...that does not count as an arhi scene (even though i was in la la land...but ahem...NO) especially cause u stopped at the kisss =/ i can't believe u did thaT!!  SO I STILL DEMAND ARHI SCENES...nice...cute...hot...arhi scenes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

ahem...moving on...I KNOW! men are so lazy...its like damn boy...do ur own thing...god gave u hands and feet for a reason haha and srsly..he used to do everything before so whats the issue now?!! typical!

lmaoo...he may never change...but im sure once kkg sets him straight...he will definitely calm down a little hahaha!

and wooohooo i await patiently for the next part...please by all means update now if u like i really don't mind...i promise =D

AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

RESERVED =D

god im such a stalker! lmao

edited!

lmao i guess stalking helps...yayyy for being first!! woohoo!! hahah

okie so seriously?!!? no ARHI? why? why would u do that?! do u like seeing us being tortured?! ok starting now im going on strike...i refuse to leave u alone until i get a massive ARHI update in ALL your works!!!!!!!! Be it the OSs or the FFs or the SSs i want ARHI SCENES!! hmph!

poor girl...hasn't eaten and is waiting for him! and stupid him ughh...did he really say..shes my wife she should be doing this!! what an idiot! lmao!!! And then he blames her for the fact that she has been ignoring him for this long...sigh...men!

but aww this part was nice...hes anxious to get home but at the same time annoyed with her for ignoring him...the fact that hes annoyed shows he wants attention but at the same time he is denying it cause he is ASR ;) thats cute hehehehehe

i hope she gives him a piece of her mind! and then hes like woahhh she can talk back lmaooo and then some nice arhi moments <333

MAKE IT HAPPEN! =D

love ya!
xox
hershi

@ green OMG HERSHI!!LOLLOL Its like I am physic! You already read the OS update, but there was arhi Big smile That makes u happy rite?? Big smile Say yes!!! or else Shocked

@ blue yes men are idiots. I am happy I brought tht point across. they expect females 2 do everything! I mean COME ON! do it ur self LAZY!

@ bold our ASR will never change. not even for the one n only KKGLOL

@ bold Aye Aye Captain!! Consider it done Wink

Or else?!?!!? puhhh leasee...that does not count as an arhi scene (even though i was in la la land...but ahem...NO) especially cause u stopped at the kisss =/ i can't believe u did thaT!!  SO I STILL DEMAND ARHI SCENES...nice...cute...hot...arhi scenes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

ahem...moving on...I KNOW! men are so lazy...its like damn boy...do ur own thing...god gave u hands and feet for a reason haha and srsly..he used to do everything before so whats the issue now?!! typical!

lmaoo...he may never change...but im sure once kkg sets him straight...he will definitely calm down a little hahaha!

and wooohooo i await patiently for the next part...please by all means update now if u like i really don't mind...i promise =D

I had them kiss once kay!? I mean come on! One kiss in one update! If they kiss to many times, they wont be doing anything else rite? ya! gosh silly! don't worry the SS is going to hav a sorta steaming scene. depends on where I wanna cut it off LOLLOL

exactly! Oh god lets not talk bout god giving people 2 hands. Gosh i can't get tht dialogue by Shyam out of my head! " I have 2 hands! I will hold them both! YAYA Evil Smile" Now tht is just terrifying! GRR

I doubt he will ever calm down. He will always be our lovely angry young man Day Dreaming

Course you would! YOu don't want your eyes getting tired!Wink

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
aww... Khushi is still in hungry... Very nice part..both feeling for each.. Continue it soon..

AquaBluez17

Smileyface IF-Veteran Member
Smileyface
Smileyface

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

I had them kiss once kay!? I mean come on! One kiss in one update! If they kiss to many times, they wont be doing anything else rite? ya! gosh silly! don't worry the SS is going to hav a sorta steaming scene. depends on where I wanna cut it off LOLLOL

exactly! Oh god lets not talk bout god giving people 2 hands. Gosh i can't get tht dialogue by Shyam out of my head! " I have 2 hands! I will hold them both! YAYA Evil Smile" Now tht is just terrifying! GRR

I doubt he will ever calm down. He will always be our lovely angry young man Day Dreaming

Course you would! YOu don't want your eyes getting tired!Wink

LMAOO!! one kiss in one update?! lmao im sure none of the readers will mind if they dont do anything else hahahaaha!  jk...but u know what i mean! AND OMG REALLY?!?!?! woohooo so when are u updating the SS??!? NOW?? good sounds like an awesome plan...ok get to it =D and omgg dont cut it off...have it in this part...a steamy scene is a musttt!!!! pretty please?!?!? with a cherry on top?!?!

and ughhh that slimy creepo is so disgusting...but no worries im sure soon when his truth is out both anjali and khushi will be like..."yeh dono haath humko dede thakur!" and then he will be like damn it why did i say i will hold both of them in a hand each! hahahahahahahah i crack myself up! 

and even if ASR doesnt calm down its okie...i love him as the angry young man with the "what the.." lmao!!!

and chalo chalo...now be a good girl and give hershi an update =D

heheheheh

hershi

AquaBluez17

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AquaBluez17

pinkpearlz IF-Dazzler
pinkpearlz
pinkpearlz

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Its true, you are evil. They didn't meet in this one too. Well precap saves you. Hmmm the last sentence was so touching? I'll use that for lack of a better word at the moment. Khushi is delusional thinking she doesn't love him. Awww arnav feels guilty, so sweet. Cant wait for the next update. Thanks for the pm.

AquaBluez17

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
just read it... its great as usual Clap

AquaBluez17

Go to top