Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Promise To Never Leave Me Thread 2 Link Up (Page 68)

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Good one MYa!!

thanks Fari!

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Beautiful ff. Please add me on your pm list and also update soon.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pummelon

Fabulous and interesting
Please add me to the PM list

im glad you liked it!
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Anu

Hey Anu! Im updating rele soon soo lucky you haha

ccuteaangel

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

Anu

CANT WAIT !!

AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccuteaangel

Originally posted by aquablue17

Anu

CANT WAIT !!

lol Hayley ur too sweet
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!! I know I am running a bit off schedule! Sorry !! But I gave you guys 2 updates last week right?? Yay!! LOLLOL Kay I know that was a bad comprise, sorry Cry I gotta learn from out Arnav babu to become a better business woman Big smile Anyway, You guys are gonna kill me... ahah not gonna tell you why though! Just read and you will find out LOLLOL Im evil I tell youEvil SmileEvil Smile

Part 8

Everyone had finally finished having their dinner and even the normal tea season that followed after the dinner had been finished. Khushi sat there in the middle of all of the chatter looking at her phone for the call. When her phone refused to ring after fifteen minutes of staring at it she grew even more frustrated. Why would it ring anyway? He bought the phone for me and just like him, it refuses to talk or make any noise. It has a mind of its own. Next time, I buy my own phone. Is it not enough that I have to deal with him that now I have this stupid phone as well!!?, Khushi thought to herself. She looked up at the grand clock in the middle of the main room and saw that now it was 10:00 at night. As if everyone had seen the time at the same time, everyone started to excuse themselves from the room, saying that they were tired and sleepy.

Anjali had been watching Khushi the whole time they had tea. She had seen how Khushi had tried to engage in the conversation but her eyes kept flying back to the small cellular device that she was holding on to as if her life depended on it. When everyone started to leave, Anjali realized that Khushi still had not eaten anything. Waiting until everyone was gone, Anjali put her hand on Khushi's shoulder to stop her from leaving.  

"Khushi tum ne abhi tak kuch nahi kaayeh hai. Kuch toh kaah ligye, please," Anjali begged Khushi giving her best puppy dog look.

Khushi looked at Di and saw how much worried she was. I will eat do not worry Di. I will not leave your brother when he gets home. I will eat his brains out and figure out exactly what he thinks of himself. No worries!, Khushi thought to herself smiling at the idea.

She turned to face Di and replied, "Oh do not worry Di! I already ate a bit while I was making tea! You know me nah? I saw the food on the counter and could not control myself! I just had to eat it!! Did I mention how good of a cook you are?"

Anjali laughed at Khushi's comment and nodded at her to reassure her that she had told her how good of cook Anjali was. "Go to bed Khushi. It is late and it would be bad for your health to stay up for too long. You have worked hard all day anyway so you must be tired," Anjali instructed Khushi.

"Alright Di. Goodnight!" Khushi responded and quickly left the room before Di started questioning her again about her lie.

Anjali watched her go with a smile on her face. She thought to herself, I know that you have not eaten Khushi. I am your Di, do you really think you can lie to me? I also know that you will not go to sleep until you know that he is at home. Khushi you are such a good wife and life partner. I could not have chosen better for him. My Chotey has such a good taste, well I always trusted him for that. But he is so horrible to Khushi. I know he still blames her for what his Jijaji did but honestly I never thought it Khushi's fault. I have moved on, then why cannot my Chotey move? Why is he torturing her like this? I hope he does not ruin his marriage for his Jijaji's stupidity. Humph. I will make sure to have a conversation with him, Anjali thought to herself and walked to her room.

In their room, Khushi walked out of the bathroom wearing her pink salwaar kameez that she always wore when she was going to sleep. Her hair was open since she had not bothered tying it up. She did not even have her dupatta on since it did not really matter at the moment. Usually, when he was around she would the duptta since even though she was her husband, they hated each other. He still blamed her for what had happened with Di and Jijaji. How had it been her fault?? It had been a fight where she had just been lugged around as a carriage bag. Arnav had stopped spitting venom at her but he still did not love her. The thought always bothered Khushi a bit, but she just stopped herself from thinking about it. It was not like she loved him. He was just her husband and she only cared for him since it was her duty, nothing to do with her own personal feelings! They had been married for almost 6 months but they had yet to consummate their marriage. So even though they were married, Khushi did not feel comfortable around Arnav unless she had her duppatta around her.

Khushi climbed on the bed and sat in the middle with her arm around her bent knees. She glanced at the clock on her phone and saw that it was 11 o'clock at night and there had been no contact with him from the time he had left the house in the morning. She tried to brush off all of the feelings that were ready to surface as she sat there waiting for him to come, feeling very, very nervous.

Arnav sat in the car glaring at the numerous cars in front of him that were preventing him from reaching home. He was stuck in the Delhi traffic and his phone had just died out of battery. He couldn't even call home and tell Khushi that he was going to be late and she should not worry. An emotion rose in him that never had before but whenever his wife was involved, he always felt this emotion, guilt. He felt bad that he had not told her that he had gone to a meeting and now he could not even call her to tell her that he was going to be late.

Arnav stopped himself from thinking too much about his wife and brushed his dilemma off thinking to himself, Why would she care anyway? She could not even bother to give me my handkerchief in the morning! A more sensible part of his brain intervened and questioned him if he was overreacting slightly. Then his anger took over and he convinced himself that if she could not follow the rules of being a wife, then why should he bother following the rules of being a good husband!? She avoided me all of last week for some strange reason. Whenever I asked her for something she would just ignore me or respond as if she was going to kill me. I mean seriously? I never depended on her to get me my stuff, but now that she is in my room, I can never find my own stuff! She always places it somewhere and then when I ask her for something she gets mad! How is it MY fault!?, he thought to himself slamming his hand on the steering wheel, his temper rising.

Yes I know I should not have avoided him all of last week but what was I supposed to do Devi Maiyya? He always makes me feel strange and for some reason I always act different when he is around! I just could not handle the stress that his presence was giving me! Are you punishing me for what I did?, Khushi thought to herself as tears slowly started dropping down her cheeks. Her voice was now barely audible as she begged the thin air to tell him where he was.

"Aap kahan chaleh gaiyen hai? ( Where have you gone to?), "she questioned in a faint whisper.

Precap :  "Arnav brought this for you! See he matched up everything for you. The saree, blouse, necklace, earrings, ring, nailpolish, and shoes!" Anjali exclaimed as a young child would on Christmas.

Khushi looked at the things that Anjali Di had placed in her hands in shock and turned slightly to see Arnav leaving their room with anger clearly on his face. Khushi felt the guilt rising in her veins as she looked back from his retreating back to the beautiful light blue with silver embroidery saree and accessory she was holding.

So how did you guys like it?!? Sorry for the no Arhi scenes! But promise now it is all Arhi! Srsly! Look at the precap! It is all awesome n Arhi full!! NO lies!Embarrassed ahah Im like the boy who cried wolf LOLLOL So anyway, Like and Comment!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Makes me wanna write faster if you know wut I meanWinkWink (see I am getting better!!) For new readers, Pm's are sent to those who are on my buddy list! Thanks for understanding!

Edited by aquablue17 - 22 October 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

bertthahurosmyerslaila889vani0391Maneetaddictjeslycandy....Irfana7zunaishaMONAKARANsunshineswirltruth1-1twinkle662marishka.khanDiabolicAngelsuria1Maan2Geetgagsymistletoe22prerna27lilyattitudejoa123jdotsardhika16cutie13--Preeti--cue1piyushiannie03guessimgreatmelovemayurmana2Missbantuniya_srsshreeayesha786xxxmaghalakshmiHaniibee2cute4u_22parul-fananusha.nushAromaHussainAsmita88shaheerdiwanipooh_91storybooksgdcupcakezTRND86SweetSophieJC_LOVEmaliHasanaNowferraiiCrazySaRunianaarushhipkknd_gbdfancrazzychipsmysterygirl06tokyodreamgirlrus23tinsel_akirameghnasniania13Juicee_SushieWittyKittyprabha75wafa.Mprerna31sOrion_NkarismaasumiGoldenEyesHonkytonkimmayurfan-sia-mirnalini..-Niru-..cpervaizilla8Nirjhor105ccuteaangelsuadvanisparikhstonexCythereaytanujajazmeenSunriseGreendbr_kmichi_mahi_uniquebluerose-shamima-Ishrafan11Ann_92-veena.shona-shailusri1983Rozy77FebruaryFlowerdevishreeshilparoxxsharneil92littlemoiipkkndankpinkpearlzrsk16..Damsel..ekiholosegadArshi1195-FarwiiDobaara-SA_nimkaycma98ArhiIPKKNDAddie07Nina90SS88A.HajnaljessjazzzafiPinky.Raizada--Siva--lara3110win7tvmyloveJennyAvnideeswarnapri12.infinite.desigirl_VDPhoenixRadarShiningStar18Jyo.Krishnaluv94ushankitvcdrdee142moon_minebmtdluverraaspachdesigirl_18Smileyfaceshybabe.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-LotusPetals..Anita..applesauce.tinselareeba_blossomSK1991-Zara-.hea.anjsincandescent-JollyJabeen-seeta_naipsFAYKHAN29StarktasticSilverBellprincessunaratina_1234dumas

Smileyface IF-Veteran Member
Smileyface
Smileyface

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
RESERVED =D

god im such a stalker! lmao

edited!

lmao i guess stalking helps...yayyy for being first!! woohoo!! hahah

okie so seriously?!!? no ARHI? why? why would u do that?! do u like seeing us being tortured?! ok starting now im going on strike...i refuse to leave u alone until i get a massive ARHI update in ALL your works!!!!!!!! Be it the OSs or the FFs or the SSs i want ARHI SCENES!! hmph!

poor girl...hasn't eaten and is waiting for him! and stupid him ughh...did he really say..shes my wife she should be doing this!! what an idiot! lmao!!! And then he blames her for the fact that she has been ignoring him for this long...sigh...men!

but aww this part was nice...hes anxious to get home but at the same time annoyed with her for ignoring him...the fact that hes annoyed shows he wants attention but at the same time he is denying it cause he is ASR ;) thats cute hehehehehe

i hope she gives him a piece of her mind! and then hes like woahhh she can talk back lmaooo and then some nice arhi moments <333

MAKE IT HAPPEN! =D

love ya!
xox
hershi

Edited by Smileyface - 22 October 2011 at 6:15pm

AquaBluez17

Go to top