Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Promise To Never Leave Me Thread 2 Link Up (Page 11)

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Author's Note : Thanks guys for liking the OS. I'm very happy that you guys loved it as much as you did. I hav decided to continue this. So here is Part 2 !! Enjoy!! The Blue part is Flashback Tongue

Part 2

She told Anjali di she is coming and left the room with one last glance at her phone begging to light up and ring.

Khushi walked outside their room, fixing the folds in her favorite saree. She had changed from what she had been wearing in the morning to this after he had left the house in a huff, due to a huge fight they had. It had started off as a civil disagreement, but then had taken a huge U-turn for the worse. What had been just a squabble, now had Khushi in tears and Arnav slamming and yelling orders at thing and people respectively.

Khushi closed her eyes and avoided to think about what had happened this morning. Opening her eyes, she once again started to fiddle her saree. She did not how or when, but there she stood lost in his thought once again.

~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

It was October 21, the day of her birth. Khushi did not expect anything big for her special day. After all, she was a married woman and unlike in normal marriages, her husband hated her and quite frankly speaking, the feelings were mutual. All she wanted was a normal day minus the arguments they had every day.

After tossing and turning for what seemed like hours, Khushi sat up on the bed. She glanced to her left and saw that, as every day, the blanket that he used was sprawled all over the bed with the pillows all on the floor except one.  She threw her blanket over on top of his and went straight ti work. Every day, Khushi woke up and cleaned this mess of a bed up before anyone came to their room and questioned about the two separate blankets. She worked as quickly as her petite hands would allow her to wondering where Arnavji was. After marriage, she had started calling him Arnavji for multiple reasons. Two of the most important reasons were that calling him Arnavji would show him that she still did not accept him as her husband and never would. It maintained a formality between them which would never be seen in a normal marriage. But then, this was not a normal marriage in any way. The second reason she called him Arnavji was for her own satisfaction. She loved to bother him like he always did to her and he absolutely hated it whenever she called him Arnavji. She had heard him once complaining to Anjali Di about how it made him feel old and ancient. She had almost laughed out loud at the comment, realizing for the first time that he did have a sense of humor.

As if he had heard her thoughts questioning about his whereabouts, he walked out of the bathroom dressed all formal, ready to go to work. She could feel her spirits dying when she saw like that. She knew she should not have expected any better from this rakshaas and she didn't! Promise! She had just thought that he might have not gone to work on her birthday. That he would take her outing today. Not that she wanted to see his face or spend time with him! No, not at all! Why would she willing ruin her special day? She wanted to stay as far away from him as possible, but he was her husband and even though they both did not believe in the relationship, the family members did. She could not possibly go out to have chaat and pani puuri on her own, especially on her birthday! That was the only reason she did not want him to leave she thought to herself, consoling her suddenly depressed soul.

She watched him quietly as he walked around the room gathering his things up. Unknown to her, but Arnav was very aware of her soft gaze following his every move, begging him silently to not go. He had a sudden urge to seriously not go, but then he thought better of it. He knew that if he stayed home, sooner or later they would get in a fight. He didn't want to be the reason as to why her eyes were filled with tears, especially not on her birthday. He was positive that Di and Nani would pamper her enough all day. She did not need him to be here also. And anyway, he could not just cancel his important meeting for her. Why should he care if today was the day she was born or not? With that amazing pep talk he grabbed his laptop bad and stormed out of their room, refusing to think about the hurt look that had passed her face when he had walked out without even acknowledging her. It was for the best, he convinced himself and speed out of the house before anyone could stop him and make him stay.

Khushi had watched him gather his stuff and then make his way out. She watched on in disbelief, as he left the room without even looking at her once. Without realizing where she was going, she followed his retreating figure. She stood at the door of their bedroom holding on to the handle. She was not sure why but at that moment, she felt like the wind had been knocked out of her. A jew tears escaped her eyes when he stepped out the door without giving her any hope of his return.  For all she knew, he could have possibly forgotten about her special day. The thought brought more tears to her eyes, but she wiped them quickly, refusing to cry over what he did on her day.

~~~~~~~~~~ End of Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

"Khushi, Khushi kya huwah? Tum theek ho na?" questioned Anjali, shaking Khushi slightly to get her out of her trance.

Khushi turned to look at Anjali with dazed eyes. She shook herself and scolded herself mentally for standing out in the hall, clutching her saree like it was all that mattered, thinking about him once again.  I really have to stop thinking about him! I cannot even stand him when he is here, but when he is not here, all I do is think of him. I am so silly and he is an idiot, Khushi thought to herself.

Anjali smiled to herself. She had seen the way Khushi had been clutching her saree, still not letting go, and then the dazed look in her eyes when she had come to her senses. Anjali could tell that someone was busy missing,  Oh! What does she call him again, Anjali thought, Laad Governor!

"Khushi, " Anjali begin slyly, " Yeh toh wahi saree hai na jo Arnavji, humara matlab Chotey nai diya tah tumhain tumhara birthday pe?" Anjali questioned innocently.

Khushi flushed a crimson red making Anjali smile even bigger. She mentally patted herself on the back and looked at a nervous Khushi.

"You just passed fuchsia!" Anjali id and started to walk away only to stop and look back at Khushi.  

"Dinner is about to be served! Jaldi se neech aajo, ya puri raat bhook ko khwabon se hi maar ne ka iraada hai?", Anjali put up a hand to stop a vivid Khushi and continued, "Arrey baba, patah hai! Apko pura haq hai unke bare meh sochne ka, paar kabhi kabhi humara bare mein bhi soche ligye! Jaldi se neeche aayi. Hum aapke beena nahi khaane baate na jaar rahi hai ( I won't sit down to eat without you). Apko jitna maan chaiyye, ap dinner table pe soche ligye ga apni pati dev ke bare mein."

Anjali's eyes twinkled with mischief and she walked away quickly before Khushi could say anything.  

Khushi watched Anjali leave with a completely embrassed face.

"Yeh Anjali Di bhi na. Hamesha humaar thang kheech thi raahtei hain, " shaking her head smiling.

She thought about what Anjali Di had just said. Dinner? Maybe he is here then! Is baar toh nahi hum aapko essy chodenga! Ap puri din se humara phone kyun nahi uhtha rahein thi??  She mentally got her questions ready so she could throw them at him. She sprinted to the dining table to see his chair'

Please hit the like button and do comment!! It makes me feel better and motivates me to update faster!! WinkLOL

Edited by aquablue17 - 26 September 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 205 member(s) liked the above post:

bertxxradhalovexxSyeda Aseerrockinggirl555thahukscjkrosmyersvani0391Maneetaddictsanj12344Rogerfedererpreeticandy....shubhamwalia0susan_kuruvillaMerpHemaSuryadanisharamasawmsunshineswirlHafsa94MONAKARANmannat91apoorva12sharmanottieangelbeautiful_metruth1-1twinkle662marishka.khansuria1gagsyMaan2Geetfernanl2kashevmiffy56mistletoe22anu008me_lovelygulamoreedamiciziapinks86felly_ajoa123coolgirl3zyanahshaz01mana2mcmelinaMissbantursshreeNihsonayesha786xxxmaghalakshmiradiationanusha.nush--Preeti--cue1piyushidhahichandarani1PrasRasfreakybatChocoBloc_12shaheerdiwaninabeela.storybooksgdpooh_91angie_g82maliraiisoapfreak13SweetSophieTRND86JuArnavjtammareddyFairy2012saad2604cupcakezesmeralda111dreamgirlrus23jeetegaipkknd_gbdfanmysterygirl06tokyotinsel_akiraniya55zainy26niania13prerna31swafa.MOrion_Nasumirashgirl000Juicee_SushieWittyKittyChinu5-floragrace-TheBlueAngelimmayurfanAzmiiYazzy91..-Niru-..Honkytonkdmg_roks_antaratanya_visuadvaniJasleenNikki_CcpervaizccuteaangelNirjhor105Mitrashakti-HappyBird-CythereaSunriseGreenjazmeenDavisparikhsosweetsumistonex-_-harsh42Mahi1219Ann_92princess84-shamima-Rozy77FebruaryFlower-veena.shona-puviniVru_16sharneil92akshiankitaIshrafan11devishreeTANVI_SEXYminimuffin86pinkpearlzsuperdil19nav_batrsk16littlemoi..Damsel..ArhiIPKKNDsmileyhug7679...Penknife...Arshi1195-FarwiiDobaara-ekiholoaycma98..SSNAIR..SS88piyaarshijessjazzkaur94MDTharunA.Hajnal7APKPinky.Raizadadeeswarnaaaytnadiafarjanazafiwin7Ribellefarheen75shena07asha...monsi08anjaani07ushankitvcpri12.infinite.desigirl_VD--Siva--lara3110Aahana--Antu-_-Aslan-drdee142moon_mineWater.Minnie.Krishnaluv94fj08ShiningStar18sugar_babedesigirl_18bmtdluverilive2laugh--Nargis---.Aphrodite.-.Saraa.areeba_blossomPristineSoulSK1991..Anita...hea.-aparna-sparkle2985-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29LyssaPieseeta_naipsAlwaysHisGirl_TheJoker-princessunara-SilverAngel-dumas

Vru_16 IF-Dazzler
Vru_16
Vru_16

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
RES ! 

--------------edited------------------

im first!Dancing haha

ur OS is SOOO FREAKING CUTE !! i havent read part 2 yet(i'll do it as soon as i get the time to!) but it's amazingg <3 

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the way u described Arnav's feelings & him wanting to wipe away her tears in part 1, i think that was my favoritee scene <3

don't forget to PM me <3 i LOVE it!!Big smile

Edited by Prix3 - 25 September 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17

preeti Newbie
preeti
preeti

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
edited

Just read the whole OS yesterday and it was fantastic. Love how Anjali is especially and the flashback was soo heartbreaking but OMG loved it.

Edited by preeti - 26 September 2011 at 8:14pm

AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prix3

RES ! 

--------------edited------------------

im first!Dancing haha

ur OS is SOOO FREAKING CUTE !! i havent read part 2 yet(i'll do it as soon as i get the time to!) but it's amazingg <3 

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the way u described Arnav's feelings & him wanting to wipe away her tears in part 1, i think that was my favoritee scene <3

don't forget to PM me <3 i LOVE it!!Big smile

AWW pri!! thank you SOO much for liking it !Embarrassed It means alot LOL I pm you anyway even if you don't want me to HAHA so its good you actually aren't against it LOL
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
aww man, this is awesome!! simply brilliant!! do continue! 

AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba123hina

aww man, this is awesome!! simply brilliant!! do continue! 

thanks areeba123hina(?) is there sumthing else i could call you?
desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I LOVE IT!!! ur os is superb man!!! awesome!!!! this is exactly wat we need during a arhi less wkend Smile thnks so much for the pm and update soon!!

AquaBluez17

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Ahh this was really good just like part 1 . Its one of the only things keeping me sane over the weekend! Can't wait to see what happens next ! Don't forget to PM me when you update, I would love to read more :)

AquaBluez17

Go to top