I'm Still Waiting For The Update :) πŸ˜† Which Country Do You Live In ?! 😳
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

I'm Still Waiting For The Update :) πŸ˜† Which Country Do You Live In ?! 😳

Scrapped you πŸ˜ƒ
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Heyy guys!! So here is a late update of our beautiful Arhi! I hope you all like it and YES there is Arhi in this one!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See I kept my promise!! YAYA😳 You guys better love me for this 🀣 So anyway here you are!! O btw blue is flashback mode!!! Well keep reading to find out why you would need to know thtπŸ˜‰

Part 9

Recap: Arnav is stuck in traffic which is why he can't come home. His phone is dead so he cannot call Khushi. Khushi is getting nervous and is dying to find out where Arnav is.

Khushi was sitting on the bed with her arms wrapped around her knees. She started at her phone with glistening eyes. Looking up, she wiped her unshed tears and stared out at his garden. Smiling she got up of the bed and walked outside to be with his plants. It had never struck her but she always found refuge in his plants when she wanted to be with him, feeling the plants in hopes of being with him. She drifted slowly to her favorite plant. This had been the one he had been tending that day. On her birthday, when she had gotten mad at him and then her whole birthday had been turned upside down.

(Quick note, this flashback is a continuation from the one in part 2. It is about Khushi's birthday which is NOT today. This is just a flashback. Please go back and read the first part of the flashback if the next part does not make any sense. Thanks !!)

~~~~~~~ Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi had walked around the house doing absolutely anything Anjali would let her. Di would not let her do anything since it was her birthday and Khushi should not be preparing for her own birthday party! She should rest, but Khushi refused to sit down. She did not want to think about Arnavji, as she called him to bug him. He had gone to work without even wishing her a happy birthday so a disappointed Khushi roamed around the Raizada house, finding reasons to not think about her Laad Govenor. Anjali had noticed the sad look on Khushi's face so she had let her do some easy work, to not tire Khushi out too quickly.

Around 6:30 p.m., Anjali sent Khushi to her room to get ready for the party. Khushi went up to their room reluctantly and grabbed her stuff, to go and take a shower. She came out of the bathroom at 7:00 p.m. to see Arnav sitting on the couch working on his laptop. Khushi walked past him to place her dirty clothes away, walking as slowly as she could, hoping he would say something. When he refused to acknowledge the fact that she was there, she walked outside to the garden shutting the door a bit loudly so he would hear her. When she came back, he still did not say anything to her. Getting irritated, she flipped her hair around while walking past him to make sure he got wet. At the moment she did not even care if he would yell at her, she just wanted a response and he seemed adamant on not giving her one. When he didn't respond even after getting rained on, she walked to the dresser and started to get dressed, letting him take his own sweet time to answer her. Dekna, ab mujse jab baat karenge toh mei nahi baat karongi. Hump. A whole hour passed by and now Khushi was completely dressed with the jewelry, matching nailpoilsh, heels and everything else. All she had to do now was put on her sindhoor in her maang. She picked up the box which contained the nishaani of her suhaag and opened it up. Placing it back on the table, she looked up just in time to see Arnav putting his laptop and every other work that he had been doing down on the table. Excitement raced through her as she watched him get up, only to be replaced by disappointment when she saw him walk out of the room to his plants.

Khushi sat there in front of the mirror seething with anger. She put the lid on the sindhoor box without placing any in her maang and followed him outside. There she saw him water his plants looking confused. Without a second thought, Khushi grabbed his arm and whipped him around to face her. All of the patience that she had maintained for the whole day escaped her as she stared into his confused deep brown eyes.

"I know this marriage is just one of convenience for you but do I really mean this little to you?" she yelled at him not even knowing why his ignorance hurt her the most.

"What the?!" Arnav questioned, puzzled at his wife's reaction.

"Do you not know how to say anything else? The whole day, the whole day you have ignored me! Would it have hurt if you had said what I wanted to hear? Would it have burned on your tongue as alcohol does? You could not even let me have today for myself. Would it have ruined your life if you had just said those two words? ON MY DAY?" she screamed at him letting out all of her frustration. She continued to scream at him, forgetting in her rage to look at his now raging eyes.

"What have I ever done to deserve this? Huh? Tell me Arnav! Why do you want to hurt me this much? Do you even know what today is? Today is my birthday! Did it ever strike you that I might have actually expected a present on this day? The day I was born? " Khushi spitted out at him.

"Di is giving you a present is she not? She has thrown a huge party for you! What else do you want?" Arnav questioned through gritted teeth, his temper now rising.

"Did I ask for a party? Did I even ask for anything big?" she asked pushing him back slightly so he would not break his plants.

Arnav, who had by now lost all of his patience, grabbed her wrists which were about to push him again and backed her into a tree.

"What do you want Khushi? Tell me damnit," Arnav hissed at her, tightening his grip on her wrists to make sure she would not leave.

Khushi, refusing to back down from his rage responded, "Something from you! You, Arnav, you! You married me to make sure your sister's life would be perfect. In that process you ruined MY life. You have ruined my life Arnav! All the vows we took, they were all meaningless to you, but they meant something to me Arnav. You are supposed to be there for me in my happiness, in my sorrow, and in the worst times of my life. I should have known that my life's biggest sorrow and worst event is you and marrying you!" she yelled at him, only stopping when she saw a look of hurt flash on his face.

It felt good, to hurt him the way he did to her. But unlike him, she could not see him in pain for some odd reason He strived to put her through pain, and all she wanted to do was move the some pain she had inflicted on him. She stopped herself though, Let him have a taste of his own medicine. I could care less if I have hurt him or not. This is what I have to go through everyday nah? Let him know what it feels like. She came out of thoughts when she felt his hands tighten even more on her wrists as he moved in even closer to her. His body was only a inch away from hers, his breath now blowing on her nose as he tried to control his anger. Khushi refused to look away from his eyes, not back down.

"I have given you the ultimate gift of your life. You are my wife now. You get all of the lavishes that you want and all of the money you desired. What else could you need?" Arnav prodded her, her words hurting him more then he thought they would have.

Khushi stared at him horror as she followed his trend of thoughts.

"A loving husband! A husband who would actually care for me! ME not for others! You have married me, can't you provide me even the smallest happiness? "she responded not bothering to think about the affects her words might have on him. It did not matter to her today since she had realized today that she did not matter to him!

"Damnit, what is wrong with you? I married you not so I could keep you happy! You know I do not believe in marriage. I only married you to save my sister's life from you dirty intentions. If I had let you do what you were going to do, my sister would have been heartbroken! You would ruined her life. How do you live with yourself everyday knowing that you are the reason to my sister's divorced life?" Arnav hurled the words at her, moving even closer to her. His body pressed on hers completely as he filled the gap between them completely. He did not believe in any of the things he had just said, being well aware of the fact that it was all Shyam's fault, but he could not just let her go like that. She had hurt him and the only way he knew to retaliate was to hurt her back .

Khushi felt the breath being squeezed out of her as he moved in even closer to her. His words hurt her, cutting through her as knives would. She knew him well enough to know that he had spoken out of anger, but it hurt her. It hurt to know that he still hated her. They both had reached a mutual silent agreement of to never talk about Shyam, but now that she had mentioned their marriage circumstances, he had also blurted out what was going on his mind. She wanted the ground to open up right there and swallow her. How could she have forgotten that he hated her? How could she have expected something from him when they not even really husband and wife? How could she have hoped and wanted things from him when she herself did not care for him? Why did it matter to her that he hated her, that he did not care for her existence, that he had not still not forgiven her for a mistake she had never made?

Khushi felt the tears ready to escape from her eyes as the overwhelming moment struck her. She felt dumb for having confronted him for something she did not have a right over. She felt silly for wanting something that did not belong to her. That was only hers in front of the world, a sign of affection from her husband.

"Hume maaf kardigye. I forgot that a beast can never learn to care just like you. I forgot that I was just a pawn in your shrewd businessman chess game, which you had to get rid of. I forgot that my haq only lasts as long as we are in public," Khushi whispered to him.

The air was thick of tension as her words sunk in both of their minds. Khushi looked into his eyes in horror since she realized what she had just said. His eyes were cold and unreadable. She kept staring at him trying to read behind the barrier that he had put up, forgetting about the pain that she was enduring on her wrists. Tears fell from her eyes as the pain physically and mentally got to her. Slowly they dropped down off of her cheek as she kept staring at him trying to find the one thing she desired from him, love, but unconsciously.

He listened to what she had said, cutting through him like knives. He never knew she was capable of hurting him so, but he felt like she had just left him, like his mom had. It hurt but he did not know why. Why does she have this effect on me? Why do I care about her and her words? He broke off from his thoughts when he saw tears on her face. He instantly loosened his grip on her wrists and let her hands fall down to her side. She kept staring at him and then ran away from the place where he had hurt her, from all of the words he had said to her, from his touch, from him.

Khushi walked out of their room in turbo speed, trying to put as much distance between her husband as possible. As she walked to no destination, she walked past Anjali Di's room and heard her calling out her.

"Khushi! Wait a minute!" Di yelled after her.

Khushi quickly wiped her tears and turned around, seeing that Anjali Di had a gift in her hands.

"Oh ho! You already got dressed? Okay no problem, here this is for you. There is still time if you want to go and change," Anjali said with a sly smile, handing over the things she was holding.

"Yeh kya ha Di?" Khushi ashed giving Anjali a quizzical look.

"Arnav brought this for you! See he matched up everything for you. The saree, blouse, necklace, earrings, ring, nailpolish, and shoes! I had wanted to buy something for you so I took him along and then he ended up buying everything, but off course he can't take away all the credit nah?" Anjali exclaimed as a young child would on Christmas.

Khushi looked at the things that Anjali Di had placed in her hands in shock and turned slightly to see Arnav leaving their room with anger clearly written on his face. Khushi felt the guilt rising in her veins as she looked back from his retreating back to the beautiful light blue with silver embroidery saree and accessory she was holding.

Heyy!! Before you all kill me, let me tell you I promised Arhi! nothing bout them being in flashback or real life!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ Yes I maintained my evilness !! 🀣 Well if I live longer then I will update soon!! Like and Comment Guys!! I love your comments!! They are awesome!! See I am now on pg 85!! WHOOT!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Hershi I hope you got your stalker on. See diff color for your comments  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by aquablue17 - 12 years ago
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
reserved!!!

Edited**

wooohooo!! thank u for the pretty color hahaha! i feel special =D and yesss!!!! made it first...woohooo!!!!

okie to the part...i am satisfied with the length! good job =D always make them this long hahaha!

awww it was a really good part...i felt really bad for her!! Somewhere i felt her outburst was justified...ok he did get her a present...but i mean give it to her urself..no need to give it to anjali! ugh men!! and that was very rude everything he said...jerk! 

I know she feels guilty..but have to have him apologize to her first...i dont want her to cave into her guilt! let her stand for herself =D

u are awesome...and this was an awesome part! =D i loved it! gosh i love the way u describe everything...her anger, his anger, everything! awesome job sweetie!

and look look...i pressed "like" =D 

xox
hershi

Edited by Smileyface - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Let Me Read First Hon :] πŸ˜³
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i totally loved this part! there''s a high chance of these knida fights after they get married in show too!! Thnaks for the PM!