Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kritika Kamra returns..the countdown bgins...:)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Hey frndsSmile ... as u  all know dat kritika (our lovely kittu) vanished frm tele. fr 4 months after kmh2 ended ... & i m sure dat u all the famous ' Pure Pagals' (mee included)LOL ...as angels put it missed  her a lot ... We all used to kill tym & convince ourselfes during her off air days by  remembering & cherishing the beautiful memories dat she has given us as  Aarohi of kmh season 1 & 2 ... & desperately w8ing fr her grand comeback on tele. & i m soo glad dat our wait is finally over & was totally worth it...
Soo ppl its tym to now welcome kritika in a new avtar ...the sweet & bubbly Dr. Nidhi Verma is all set to enter our lives ...the countdown has begun...9 days to go !!! SO i want u all ...Kundrains ,Kamrains (KMHtians) ...& the newest KTLKians to welcome dr. nidhi with open armsHug in ur own unique style... comeon frnds start saying bahut kuch abt dr. nidhi of ktlk ... & show her hame usse kitni mahobbat hain Heart...its tym to pour out ur luv fr her...start buzzing aloud !
NOTE- Only those who appreciate kritika in the avtar of dr. nidhi are allowed to reply to dis post...(no negative comments/ remarks )Smile

Edited by sweetbarbie - 23 September 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneetshrutireddygr8justpratiKaranKittu4evaLightingHopeAhlaweya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika Kamra returns..the countdown bgins...:)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
res ..Smile

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
There is already a topic about thisSmile

Welcome Back Kittu !!

Sweety you can discuss there Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbie

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Kittu ;) we missed u a lot n we love u sooo much dear ... cant wait till 3rd Oct ^_^

sweetbarbie

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Yes i agree with everythin! I missed our Kittu so much love her to the core. The wait will be over a new journey begins! Lovely post! Omg 9 days wow we hv come a long way!

sweetbarbie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.