India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally Nail Hit!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 9)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
My prediction is more or less on the same lines as Swati, but a little different:

Archana will give Soham to Satish saying main Manav ko mana lungi.
Satish will be doubtful, so he will phone Manav and ask are you in this decision with Archu or not? 
Manav will be shocked to know this, he will come running and get his son back (and give Satish a hug, nice Manav Satish moments. LOL
Manav will come back and shout and yell at Archana and ask her to get out of his house.
Obviously she won't go. LOL So he will say- "You stay away from my bacchas."- and he will not let her go near Soham and Sachu at all. This will add to Archana's guilt and she will be crying from inside while Soham is crying and she cannot hold him. Thus she will learn her lesson abut how difficult it is to live without your children and not have the right to even hold them. She understands how life would have been if she had given Soham away to Varsha.
Archana will not be able to tolerate Manav's anger and say if you hate me so much then it is better for me to get out only. She will go to Vaishu (where else?)
Manav takes leave from office for few days to settle home affairs and take care of sons and cos of stress- he tells DK if you can't give me holiday, I may have to resign, DK says okay resign, Ashna fires DK saying how can you be so khadoos and insensitive and says GIVE HIM LEAVE!!! This takes DK's suspicion to the ninth cloud.
Savita brings Shravani in the house and tries to get them close but fails. LOL
On the other hand, Archana in Dharmesh's house overhears about the cement scam  and gets worried about how to save Manav. Obviously in the end, she will help him out of the mess.

I know most of this won't happen, but yeah, it was fun to predict. LOL I am hoping against hope that Archana does not give Soham away to Varsha and rather takes her to a good psychiatrist. If she does that I will make a post praising her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeLuvSSeverSwati_bonnefillesuanTanyaz

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I would love Swati's  prediction to come true and not mine ...I would love to see manav throw Archana out but keep his son ...

Thank you Di * proud of myself* LOL
Me too want Soham only and only with his real parents Smile
And ya Archu should not be thrown out because Savita will just destroy the D house completely then also i want Manav to treat her completely like a strangerApprove
I hope Manav doesnt disappoint all of us Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefilleTanyaz

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Nikki
Nice predictions girl .. Embarrassed
I will accept any track until Soham stays with Arman or Manav Smile

Um...I think your exams are over Embarrassed ?

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Fantastic prediction Nicki ...lovely story and yes , this is exactly what should  happen but I don't think it will ..
Because then how will they show Archana  as wrong and not mahaan ...What they want to show is that Varsha is crying for Soham out of mamta and only Archana will understand her pain and give the baby his mother ( Varsha ) ...
They have to  show Archana giving the ultimate  sacrifise ...and even Manav not understanding  this ( poor chap is after all more human and not  a God ) .

You see , they want to show as what Archana is doing is the right thing ...Dead

I only have one hope that the watching viewers will outright reject this nonsense and the show will go down ...
I have been watchign some other shows , none of them show this kind of crap ...Only tolerating PR for Ankita and Sushant and for my friends here ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 September 2011 at 10:43am

LuvSSeverbonnefillesuan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

@Nikki
Nice predictions girl .. Embarrassed
I will accept any track until Soham stays with Arman or Manav Smile

Um...I think your exams are over Embarrassed ?

Practicals are on with leaves in the middle. This year my exams will never be over in true sense. I have exams after every one month interval.Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefillesuanTanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Fantastic prediction Nicki ...lovely story and yes , this is exactly what should  happen but I don't think it will ..
Because then how will they show Archana  as wrong and not mahaan ...What they want to show is that Varsha is crying for Soham out of mamta and only Archana will understand her pain and give the baby his mother ( Varsha ) ...
They have to  show Archana giving the ultimate  sacrifise ...and even Manav not understanding  this ( poor chap is after all more human and not  a God ) .

You see , they want to show as what Archana is doing is the right thing ...Dead

I only have one hope that the watching viewers will outright reject this nonsense and the show will go down ...
I have been watchign some other shows , none of them show this kind of crap ...Only tolerating PR for Ankita and Sushant and for my friends here ...

That is the biggest problem with all BT shows- all their shows want to project women as mahaan and forever right even if what they are doing is a sin. That sad background music behind Varsha is not meant to favour Varsha, but rather Archana. They are trying to show that Archana giving her son is the right decision. According to me it is BS.

I hope TRP's fall. As Mandy said, it would be better to show a brief separation, fight against the evils, reunion and then end the show. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 24 September 2011 at 10:55am

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Archana is very much to be blamed for her feeling sorry for Varsha and willing to give her child away be it with Mannu's knowledge or not...It would be a horrible act on her part..

But as I have written b4 Manav has played his part in letting Archana be the ways she is..Every time he had to take a strong stand he did not..Who would talk to a sister like Varsha when she slammed the door on Manav's face when he was begging to get in touch with Satish to get money to save his unborn baby & prego wife?? 

Neither Manav took strong stand nor did Archu...They kept allowing this obsessed woman in their house..So Manav is not completely off the hook here..

I hope and pray he remain strong and assertive with his stern look & voice that Soham stays with them and not be given to Varsha..

Divorce or not ArMan may have great chemistry due to their personal life as Ankita-Sushant but they do not have true understanding with each other as a married couple should or atleast try to..Both are emotional decision makers most  of the times..

Everyone loves their own respective family but one must draw a line when their own family is bad and is creating problems in their marriage.. Archana fails to do so and Manav keeps supporting her whims..Manav did take a strong stand against Savita..

I personally dont carfe if they stay married or divorce but Soham must stay with Manav..He is not a toy or an item which can be taken back and forth...No one yet is thinking about Soham and his rights in this show...I yet have not seen none of the characters mention what is good for Soham..They all are talking abt their own love for Soham..

If Varsha is to get Soham due to CVs storyline, I have a feeling Manav himself may become weak and give into Archu as usual in giving SOham to Varsha...History and Past speaks for itself...ArMan's track record with Archana and her sanskari family..  

Edited by Dabulls23 - 24 September 2011 at 11:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefilleSunoNa...Tanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

If Varsha is to get Soham due to CVs storyline, I have a feeling Manav himself may become weak and give into Archu as usual in giving SOham to Varsha...History and Past speaks for itself...ArMan's track record with Archana and her sanskari family..  

I too have this fear...PR would stoop to the lowest for me when the physical act of baby transfer would take place. Also I would be assured that Balaji Telefilms really doesn't respect its audience.

LuvSSeverSunoNa...Tanyaz

Go to top