India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally Nail Hit!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 5)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
If things go to bhook hartal then yes he should tell Archana to tak a hike ...but  otherwise a complete cold shoulder and silent treatment has to be implemented as long as it takes ...
I know it will not be easy fr him but he has to do it ...

After all this situation did not happen in one day ..It took 3  years for  things to get this ugly ...Manav and Satish too have to take some blame  for thinsg being so bad right now ...Satish used to call himself Soham's Papa ...and Manav used to be so detached from Soham ...
Manav just did not see how harmful Varsha was or else he would not have invited her ...Archan still does not see it but she has to or else the baby will suffer ...

I agree that Archana should be punished for saying what she did in the precap .Manav should stop talking to her ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 September 2011 at 3:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefillelunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
@ Ankifan: I am sorry Ankifan but these same things were said in Ankita's profile page and many other threads and I remember very well that you and many others said this only- Dump the wimp called Manav! Maybe you did not say it yourself but you clicked like button. Remember? I remember very well cos I was BASHED in Anki's profile page.

My intention is not to accuse you, you are welcome to have your own opinion, but just bcos you said 'I am baffled that people are writing about divorce' I had to jump in and defend myself that why not, even you had similar views a few weeks back when Manav yelled at Archana, why baffled about us now? My intention is not to blame you or fight with you, please keep this in mind. Peace.

I also remember once Bonne and I were the only ones who were saying that such things keep happening in marriages but at that time we got little or no support. 

@Tanya Di : I said the SAME thing that you are saying. I said that Manav divorcing Archu is acceptable to me IF Archu gives Soham to Varsha without his knowledge. That is it! Before that I myself want Manav to knock some sense into Archana and be strict with her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzabonnefilleTanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Oh lunzi i hope that doesnt happenOuchArchana needs medical help as well, manufacturing defect i guessOuchshe is nt a normal human beingOuch

Manav sudnt allow it and sudnt listen to archu wt so ever happens, he needs to be firm.

Varsha yest even gt into physical abusing , how can the baby be safe wit such a womenOuchAngry
manav needs to be very frm about soham nw and nt yeild to archu at all. he sudnt even talk to her until she gets some senseOuch
Satish needs to take varsha to a doc and get her treated, y is he locking her in room? 

between priya is dng a grt job as a mentaly unstable women these days. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
niki i called manav as wimpShocked i hv never called so.. 
And i click like button to all the posts in her profile. u can go hv a check, i click lik button to al posts as it increases her ranking. 
And bout like buttons when archu was so badly bashed fwe days back, u also hv clicked lik buttons when she was called al bad names.. Lets nt get into like buttons , i hv seen many bashing posts of archana nd like buttons being clicked on tat and i hv never raised up an issue bout tat as everyone has their say.

I dnt support archana in this issue. And i neither support divorse and marriag wit someone els.
I hv neither called manav a wimp anytime. And i hv neither said archu sud maryy someone els.
When archana makes a mistake i dnt stand up for her as she is wrng.totally wong in this case regrding soham.

Edited by Ankifan - 24 September 2011 at 3:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

If things go to bhook hartal then yes he should tell Archana to tak a hike ...but  otherwise a complete cold shoulder and silent treatment has to be implemented as long as it takes ...
I know it will not be easy fr him but he has to do it ...

After all this situation did not happen in one day ..It took 3  years for  things to get this ugly ...Manav and Satish too have to take some blame  for thinsg being so bad right now ...Satish used to call himself Soham's Papa ...and Manav used to be so detached from Soham ...
Manav just did not see how harmful Varsha was or else he would not have invited her ...Archan still does not see it but she has to or else the baby will suffer ...

atleast the fathers are trying to set things right now .. better late than never ... both the "mothers" have just gone from bad to worse ..
Honestly , words fail me ...the way archana is shown to give up on soham everytime her sister acts whacko is just creepy .. she wanted to give him up during the first trimester ... she gave him up again .. or rather didnt ask her sister to return him back for one/two years ..( what is he , some plastic container which a neighbour forgets to return ? ) ... and now she again wants to give him up to someone who needs to be admitted to a psych ward.

Feel terrible for satish's parents ... at a age when they are supposed to spend their free time at leisure playing with their grand kids .. or just spending stress free days with their son's family ... they witness some melodrama or the other daily ...

I agree with omana , manav and satish should take soham and sachu and flee the city .. they would make great single dads .. who needs these crazy sisters in their lives ?

LuvSSeverbonnefillenikitagmcTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@

@Tanya Di : I said the SAME thing that you are saying. I said that Manav divorcing Archu is acceptable to me IF Archu gives Soham to Varsha without his knowledge. That is it! Before that I myself want Manav to knock some sense into Archana and be strict with her.
No no baba  , don't say that   Cry ...

.I also said that before but not now ...
I am also very very very angry at Archana ,, don't even like her right now but she is being damn foolish ...I can completely understand why Manav fans are furious ...they have every reason to be ..Disapprove

The worst thing she is doing is that she is giving more importance to her own guilt  trip over Soham's safety ..Even after seeing how hostile Varsha is , how can she even think of putting her baby in Varsha's care ...Archana is right now being selfish by only trying to ease her own guilt ...I say , to hell with your guilt ...Varsha  woman is mentally unstable ...

Manav is the only one who can teach Archan a lesson ,I don't want him to leave her ...

The strangest thing is that no one ( Satish, Sulochna or Archana ) is  talking about a doctor ...

LuvSSeverlunzabonnefillenikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

niki i called manav as wimpShocked i hv never called so.. 

Go visit Ankita's profile page. I saw your like button in every post calling Manav wimp. (Previous posts- when I was getting bashed. Manav's nickname in those days was 'Wimpy Dimpy', remember?) Since you are denying vehemently that you did not do it, I will give you benefit of doubt that you did not call it, although I remember so SmileI am not sure whether you will find those posts still there though, cos the mods may have removed them now. It was against IF code of conduct to do name calling on profile page.

Its okay if you want to call Manav wimp by the wayLOL. Kools Fifi, and many others have also called him wimp earlier. LOL But profile page pe yeh sab theek nahi lagta na! Embarrassed Let bygones be bygones, I replied to this only cos you asked me.

Anyways, as I said, my intention is not to start accusations that you did it and so on. I really don't want to fight with anyone. As I wrote above., since you wrote that you are baffled with our views about divorce, that is why I also told you that I'm also baffled with your views cos you said you supported Archana dumping Manav for simple husband quarrels.

Once again, let peace be between us.Smile

citrusylunzabonnefille

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

Honestly , words fail me ...the way archana is shown to give up on soham everytime her sister acts whacko is just creepy .. she wanted to give him up during the first trimester ... she gave him up again .. or rather didnt ask her sister to return him back for one/two years ..( what is he , some plastic container which a neighbour forgets to return ? ) ... and now she again wants to give him up to someone who needs to be admitted to a psych ward.

It's like as if she is guilty that God gave her this blessing and Varsha did not get it ...

Archana has to learn a very hard lesson for being so damn foolish and for being over protective for Varsha ...She is being a bad mother to Soham ..Right now she just does not see that Soham is  i danger if he is with Varsha ...

Lunza , do you think Varsha is mentally  unstable or is just terribly selfish and ziddi ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 September 2011 at 3:24am

LuvSSeverbonnefillelunza

Go to top