Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally Nail Hit!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 10)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Varsha Di, Bonne and Nikki,Smile

I was about to sleep, just thought will have a look at the forum and then will go to sleep. so I didnt login first.

But your posts made me login.

@Varsha Di : Amen to your post. Totally agree.

@Nikki : Nice predictions Nikki...These Cvs are not capable of showing it as they and their producer have lost their mind.

@Bonne : totally agree with your last post. This Balaji telefilms never ever given a ear to what audience say. They went with the Divorce track,Just this way. So I too fear whether they will carry on this BS track of soham donation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I like all predictions.. except Tanyaz because of the part of Manav goes with archana's decision of giving up the baby... if that happens.. it will be worst than the divorce for me.. although Tanyaz ur description is prolly *what will* be done by our sick CVs... but if it happens.. yeah tooo too depressing for me.

Manav and Soham cannot seperate or else im done with this show... for good.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyazDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

I like all predictions.. except Tanyaz because of the part of Manav goes with archana's decision of giving up the baby... if that happens.. it will be worst than the divorce for me.. although Tanyaz ur description is prolly *what will* be done by our sick CVs... but if it happens.. yeah tooo too depressing for me.

Manav and Soham cannot seperate or else im done with this show... for good.. 

I hate my prediction too ...Angry

but it's that creepy music that plays everytime they show Varsha that is making me believe ( and the new promo ) that this sickos want to show this only ...Dead

I really hope my prediction is not right and Manav never  gives in to this ...Ouch

Nicki's prediction would be great, specially the part of Manav refusing Archana the right to even touch Soham ...
But probably they will show Manav one day respecting and loving Archana fr being so selfless ...you know the usual crap ' tum apne se zyaada auro ke baare me sochti ho' D'oh

and then they will show a very happy Varsha and Soham together as if that is where Soham always belonged ...Disapprove

It's no point , these  Cvs have made up their minds ...only low TRPs will make them change this story line ...Dead

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 September 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeJaishankarLuvSSever

Go to top