Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Now you have to throw party cause u r the new winner πŸ˜‰ thats the rules πŸ˜›made by me πŸ˜‰

Definitly! I'm throwing. Now catch. Got it? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

ok guys thanks for liking it me off to sleep its 3 am here πŸ˜†

hmm may b i will not b on forum in weekend so will b replying to comments on monday enjoy ur weekend

Have nice weekend πŸ˜ƒ
Mitu_ thumbnail

ok guys thanks for liking it me off to sleep its 3 am here πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm may b i will not b on forum in weekend so will b replying to comments on monday enjoy ur weekend

ok chere enjoy your weekend πŸ˜ƒ if you go shopping dont forget to  get me gift πŸ˜‰ 
Have a gr8 weekend πŸ˜ƒ :))) XOXO <3
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Nazziii, Will miss u...Hv a great weekend... Muahs!!!πŸ€—
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nazia yaar great post episode was thik thak,i dont know why cvs are so much interested in her track jaane do ab cvs aur uske bich ki baat hain.Kriya scene was very cute.Loved ur emotion.Keep rocking the forum with ur PM ur my star.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is it only me, who find this new character , going to be another SCAM. I think the new Scam for me  began at him tell the professor that his whole die in an accident.

Uncle Shamu, couldn't keep a pregnant Kesar, in his home, but he brought a stranger to reside in his homeπŸ˜ƒ.  At the said time, his wife is away  and he seems to forget he has  a young daughter presents in his home.
Isn't shamu, the solemn responsible  for the  pathway of his future problem. yup yup yup, this is lucky #4πŸ€ͺ on his way to make a mark and to be followed by #5 ect ect ect.

The horrors, the insanity.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nazz... 2day i love so many emos, SS, shamu, tanmay n flute one super emos... Lovely PM...
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SUPERB post naz.. loved all the emoticons... best which I liked was the round table conf one...  πŸ˜†
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post mortem nazia di...loved ur emoticons...thanx for working so hard for us.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hello dears,

an ok epiboring emoticon except last scene...I was disappointed wid d epi until i seen d last part in wich there was a cute KriYa scene😳 

i know we all have too many expectations for tonights episode and they r not fulfilled somehow but we can always hope as cvs fulfilled our biggest wish of taking kriya out of tn and now the couple  going to mumbai away from all nautankis so cvs must have planned something dont be disgherartened guys we can always hope and our dreams will come true ...dats exactly wat m duin...i was so disappointed wid d whole epi na...so many expectations i had n wat we get 2 c sucksenas...feel like abusing😑😑

ss calling his wifey thinking she will bring tea for him and he will enjoy drinking it but no one answered him he got sad

gd told kesar to tell him ganga not at home kesar goes to ss room and told him that so ss got angry and told kesar that everyone should take care of his young mehraroo as she is too innocent will lost in the city

now i have given up on kesar why the hell she listen to ss why not replied back afterall self respect is something i soo want kesar track to open from where cvs show her changing from a cat to a lioness against thakurs ...why dnt CV's show sumthing on Thakurs instead of sucksenas!!!!!!!

ganga came to tn she went to buy flute for gunga gd asked her where she gone she hide the flute told her her patidev calling her

first step of ganga feeling  for gunga soon ss will be an unhappy soulAnimated Gif Smiles (42)...he's gonna face hell soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at university tanmay Animated Gif Smiles (52)telling profProfessor 3 that he lost his whole family in an accident now got scholarship to study in university but he has no place to live shamu said enthusastically mine home is there na u can stay there ...dharamshaala it is

now are cvs wanting to hint at gharjamai issue...nooo

i doubt they'll show a gharjamai issue...i guess by then he'll get a good job n he'll flee 2 sum other place n get settled abroad(i want dis 2 happen badlyyy) 

now at mmfgj komal was missing nainaji and everyone teasing ykw about her future to be soon bell ringsand ykw opened the door here comes shamu bringing tanmay to gh ykw and tanmay eyecontact ...nw wen they hav sent nainaji 4 sooo long n wen her mother is in d icu isnt it d responsibility of d sax family 2 go there...if nt full family then atleast ykw can go 2 her nani...Kamsekam humein toh shanti milegi...

everyone at gh having a round table conference that here tanmay will live in which room tells ykw to clean storeroom for him but she refused and everyone including sax dadi adarsh offered cleaning the room sax dadi said she is not that old yup we agree seeung ur new denturesat last ykw said she will clean it......completely useless scene

hmm now no offence to saxena or ykw fans but there acting abilities needs to be polished on serious alarming levels it seems they are tensed during dialogue delivery and this tension can be seen on there faces it gives a viewver a wrong idea as whats the scene all about happy sad funny what? i swear i feel like duin dis 2 them   

ganga comes to gunga gave him his flute tells him that she has bought new one as she has brioken his old gunga was all happy he start playing a sad tune on fluteFlutePlayer gunga impressed...n m shocked wid ganga changing moods

now kp in trainAnimated Gif Vehicles (105) tc came ask about tickets not been confirmed want extra money from krishna but prats refused said its wrong krisna told prats to keep quite Animated Gif Smiles (43)as he will manage everything but prats refused to bribe the tc...smart girlπŸ˜†

kp sitting on a seat near door k was sad as he thinks prats is uncomfy he told her to change train but prats said she is ok and happy being with him wanna talk with him whole night k gets happy prats said this traij is the mai n reason of them knowing each other as angad misbehaves with her in train and he took prats complaint to krishna and its then when k sees her first time krishna was happy that angad did some goodwork of getting kriya knowing each other and said there story a filmy story prats agreed they both hugged and happy Awww dat was such a cute scene...KriYa rocked completely...n ArJa were us amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

⭐️of epi arja ...undoubtedly