Harry Potter

The Shipping Dock (Page 8)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 14 July 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiMz

Originally posted by SugarNSpice615

alot of harry/hermione shippers tend 2 bring up that ron/ hermione is just too obvious. . .

and alot of ron/hermione shippers tend to bring up "harry and hermione are just good friends".

I personally don't care who ends up with who. I just feel like debating.

Thats because there is no canonical evidence pointing towards a romantic angle as far as H/Hr are concerned.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 14 July 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mistletoe

There are innumerous reasons to show that both Ron and Hermione like each other as more than just friends.

The biggest example to support this theory is the Yule Ball Brawl! Why on earth would Hermione tell Ron to ''ask her before someone else, and not as a last resort?'' if she didn't care much for him! Hermione wanted very much to go with Ron to the ball, but was disappointed on knowing that he wanted to go out with some pretty looking girl and never even thought of Hermione as an option, till the last minute!

Ron and Hermione have chemistry, which makes them so interesting and so intriguing.

I am really hoping for these two to get together formally in the 6th book!

Well said; Completely agree with you! Clap

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 14 July 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
 same here 
blughost91 Goldie
blughost91
blughost91

Posted: 14 July 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I'm more of a Harry/Ginny shipper and a Ron/Hermione shipper, but besides Ron/Hermione I'm also a big fan of Draco/Hermione....I'm only with Draco/Hermione because I feel that Draco only hates Hermione because he pretends to....It's as if he doesn't want anybody to know that he likes someone who isn't a pureblood...Anyways Harry/Ginny was a pair that I had always pictured coming...because it would be James/Lily all over again....it's not only that I think they would really look cute together....Now to Ron/Hermione....about them it's true that JKR is a writer that doesn't make things obvious but there are some things that she does make obvious....like....right now I can't think of anything.....but I know there are things that she makes obvious....
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 14 July 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

i like the relationship of draco/hermione and i even heard that tom and emma were datin but i don't think that is true... anyway i even heard that draco liked drawin but he didn't do it coz it was a muggle thing and his father did not like anything related to muggles.... but i m not sure bout it
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 14 July 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
JKR nixed Draco and Hermione and Neville and Luna on her website. Otherwise, they are interesting couples - would make good fan fiction.
SugarNSpice615 Groupbie
SugarNSpice615
SugarNSpice615

Posted: 14 July 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
. . .Draco and Hermione aren't going to go out ever . . .on Jk's site she squashed that ship. . . maybe Emma and Tom- I heard they might b going out. . .
SugarNSpice615 Groupbie
SugarNSpice615
SugarNSpice615

Posted: 14 July 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
-oh yeh; no h/h shipper ansrd 2 the quote where JK sez that Harry and Hermione are strictly planotic and they don't go on n e dates or n e thing like that. . . Smile -oh and I like debating too but I actually kinda DO care who ends up w/ hoo. . . LOL im weird like that

Go to top