India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

The Shipping Dock (Page 5)

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged

If you ask me, Ron and Hermione are like siblings. Like my brother and I, even if we fight, we still get along. I agree with Sneh. There will be some bizarre twist. We've all read the books and we know Rowling doesn't give hints are tricky. So why would she make Ron and Hermione end up together? Its just too obvious!

I don't want to dissapoint anyone, but I think one person in the Golden Trio will be dead at the end of the series. We know that either Harry will die or Voldemort. We also know that Voldemort knows Ron and Hermione are Harry's best friends. He even attacked Mr. Weasley. I think Voldemort will kidnap either Ron or Hermione to lure Harry.

If Harry dies, Ron and Hermione will be together. Otherwise, I think Harry and Hermione will be together.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK_lassi

I completely agree with Misha,alia, Mystica,Anonmouyous , and thoroughly with the Ron-Hermy pair, and Harry - Ginny pair.Thumbs Up

yessss!!! right . Big smile
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PixieDust91

I don't want to dissapoint anyone, but I think one person in the Golden Trio will be dead at the end of the series.

This can't be true.....

I hope all the 3 survives...

alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monaji

Originally posted by PixieDust91

I don't want to dissapoint anyone, but I think one person in the Golden Trio will be dead at the end of the series.

This can't be true.....

I hope all the 3 survives...

i also hope all three survive...
but there was 1 really old interview i had read a long time ago of JKR in which she said 1 of the trio will die a crucial death by the end of the seventh year.
i hope she changes her mind

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia

i also hope all three survive...but there was 1 really old interview i had read a long time ago of JKR in which she said 1 of the trio will die a crucial death by the end of the seventh year.i hope she changes her mind

yeah , i hope she does Cry
rupyx29 Groupbie
rupyx29
rupyx29

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Yeah.. She may seem very obvious with that point.. But you never know what Jo is going to do! She could be tricking us into thinking that it can't be Ron and Hermione (which I believe it will be) because she's made it too obvious, but then come back with really having the set up that way.

Who knows, but Jo.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupyx29

Yeah.. She may seem very obvious with that point.. But you never know what Jo is going to do! She could be tricking us into thinking that it can't be Ron and Hermione (which I believe it will be) because she's made it too obvious, but then come back with really having the set up that way.

Who knows, but Jo.

that's a nice nickname for jk rowling . jo LOL LOL LOL
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged
lol. i just don't think r/hr will happen. its too obvious! she never really made anything obvious in her books. even if it won't be h/hr it just can't be r/hr.

Go to top