Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Agree with Naina. Smile

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
opposites do attract but in the case of Ron and Hermes, it just doesn't go right. JKR did hint couples but she DIDN'T SAY Harry and Hermes won't happen.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PixieDust91

JKR did hint couples but she DIDN'T SAY Harry and Hermes won't happen.

You have a point there, but then again JKR only gives hints - sometimes the hints are fairly obvious (like the R/Hr pairing) while others which are more important to the actual plot are less obvious.

So far Harry has not been shown as even thinking about Hermione in a romantic way - his concern about her is like that of a brother or a very dear friend.

But, lets see what happens. Smile

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

i don't think they treat eachother as brother and sister. besides, the only girl suitable for Harry is Hermione...i mean, they seem 2 like eachother. I can't imagine Harry w/ Ginny or LunaDead

alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PixieDust91

hey guys! i just thought of sumthin.

James liked Lily and he's exactly like Harry. James falls for Lily who's muggleborn, nerdy, and Jame's friend.

Harry would like Hermione coz she's muggleborn, nerdy, and Harry's friend. Lily and James forshadow Harry and Hermione together.

James and Lily were not friends they were always at logger heads with each other.
and that reminds me of ron and hermy though they have no connection with the former two.

"1) Hermione is vastly more powerful than Ron. There are literally no examples of Ron doing anything difficult or extraordinary in a magical sense. His crowning achievements are levitating a club and... well, that's about it."

thats not all what ron did. he did almost sacrificed himself to save the philosiphers stone in the chess match with life-size whtever

and i COMPLETELY agree with _Anonymous_, misha and MysticaMagic OPPOSITES ATTRACT.Smile

as for u not being able to imagine ginny-harry together lets say when ginny was pinning after Harry, he used to try his best to ignore her.
now when JKR shows ginny has got over harry in the fifth book she also shows harry noticing ginny.

as for who will b with who, that depends on JKR and i wish she atleast gives a hint about it in the sixth book or else we will have to wait for another year or maybe twoCry

in the end all i wanna say is
Hermy - Ron
Harry - Ginny
ROCK!

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I completely agree with Misha,alia, Mystica,Anonmouyous , and thoroughly with the  Ron-Hermy pair, and Harry - Ginny pair.Thumbs Up
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged
HarryxGinny wont happen. Just coz he saved her don't mean they're gonna end ^ together.
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Ron and hermione all the way, if u guys dont remember once when they were fighting, someone i think harry commented that they fight like husband and wife...just like mr & mrs weasley... ron and hermione  are made for each otherWink

For harry, no one is there , right, cho stinks.. and that leaves ginny, she adored harry once, and she's quite nice ....so ginny and harry....

Go to top