The Shipping Dock

PixieDust91 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I know that many of us have different views of HP romances. Lets see what we all think on the pairs.

We can debate here on HarryHermione vs. RonHermione, HarryGinny vs. DracoGinny, and any other people like Luna, Neville, Cho. So, Lets start the debate.

I think that Harry and Hermione will end up together coz Ron and Hermiomne are just too obvious and JK Rowling's not that type of writer. If she was, Harry would be the heir of Slythern, Sirius would be evil, and Remus wouldn't be a warewolf.

Another reason Harry and Hermione should be together is because they understand eachother.

*Hermine knows all about Harry, even more than him in the first book.

*Harry saved Hermione in GoF when Krum was supposed to get her.

*Harry saved Hermione from the troll in book 1. Even though Ron helped, Harry was the brave one, and he was the one that remembered Hermione was in there.

*In PoA, when Malfoy called Hermione a mudblood, Harry defended her and Ron didn't.

*In GoF, Hermione spent alot of time with Harry teaching him the Acicio charm.

I got alotta more points i'll post later.

Please share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enkay thumbnail

the only reason why hermy spent alot of time with harry in Gof was becuz ron was mad at harry, and harry doesn't have ne other friends except for hermy n ron and hermy felt bad for him cuz he didn't volunteer to be in the triwizard tournament he got set up n the whole skool was mad thinkin that he was a cheater n all... so at the time who else did he have? i dont think harry will be with hermy i fancy her with ron... no actual reason why, i just do... i think harry n hermy are more like brother n sister material not lovey dovey material..

enkay

Morgoth thumbnail

Nice topic, Pixie! Will make a good discussion.

Agree with Enkay and Sneh. I also think it will be Ron and Hermione.

*Hermine knows all about Harry, even more than him in the first book.

She also knew all 1001 of Magical Herbs and Fungi. She specifically said that she'd read almost every book she could get on the Wizarding world (and Harry is in half of them)...There is a very good reason why Hermione is called a "Know-it-all" πŸ˜‰

*Harry saved Hermione in GoF when Krum was supposed to get her.

Correction. Krum did save Hermy, but he came a little later. Harry saved Fleur's little sister and Ron. He didn't want to leave Cho down there either. It is more to do with his "people saving thing" than with Hermione.

*Harry saved Hermione from the troll in book 1. Even though Ron helped, Harry was the brave one, and he was the one that remembered Hermione was in there.

Agree with you there. But, Hermione was crying in the bathroom after hearing Ron call her a "nightmare".

*In PoA, when Malfoy called Hermione a mudblood, Harry defended her and Ron didn't.

In COS, when Malfoy called Hermione a mudblood for the 1st time, Ron took out his wand and tried to make him spit out slugs...Unfortunately the spell backfired and Ron ended up spitting slugs instead.

*In GoF, Hermione spent alot of time with Harry teaching him the Acicio charm.

Yes, she did because she is one of his best friends and because Ron was acting like an imbecile. Harry needed all the help he could get facing that dragon!

Also, if you remember from GOF, Harry thought that being Hermione's best friend meant a lot less fun and spending more time in the library. He was really missing Ron. He also imagined what Ron's reaction would be when Hermy called Wronski Feint a Wonky Faint. πŸ˜† (That one had me cracking up too!)

PixieDust91 thumbnail
I agree w/ u about Herms being mad @ Ron, but JK Rowling's really not that type of writer. Its just too obvious.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ron and πŸ˜ƒ hermione rock . i want them to be together . gotta keep harry away from hermione πŸ˜‰
mumbai_masti thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha

ron and hermione rock . i want them to be together . gotta keep harry away from hermione

i dont agree with first statement.....

Harry and hermione rocks.....and it will be Harry and Hermy...and how do u ppl know that harry treats hermy as a sister....
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mumbai_masti

i dont agree with first statement.....

Harry and hermione rocks.....and it will be Harry and Hermy...and how do u ppl know that harry treats hermy as a sister....

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† harry never had anything for hermione . she is more like his dear friend .
moreover,
harry + hermione- very boring
ron+ hermione- brilliant
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
harry+misha- brilliant too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mumbai_masti thumbnail
😑😑😑@ very boring......

@ harry+misha
KK_lassi thumbnail

Interesting Discussion on here! Personally, i feel Ron and Hermoinee will end up together. Its just striking out in my mind. But i do feel that maybe Harry and Hermoinee may end up. HErmoinee has been particular about Harry in every matter. And she used to talk about him all time to Krum. So maybe J.K might twist it out( I Dont want this to happen ever!!!!!!!) .BUt Hermoinee with Ron sounds lot contenting . Ron has been caring for Hermoinee all time. But He was shy to expose this truth to himself or the others there. He might have not been the first to take stes to save Hermoinee( due to any other unreconised feelings for hermoinee he has)..but he would stand out, and die for her with only love for her in his eyes.

Harry❀️ - KK pair sounds fantastic to me! 😳

PixieDust91 thumbnail

Ron + Hermione = childhood crush

Harry + Hermione = true love