Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Countdown/CC 26/Sep Maneet/Gurti/Heaven #22 - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kash-Gurti-Visu

haahaha yesss dearrr or hi should ask my i will give him good tipss forhis next sr ahahahahhaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

ahahha LOL add me too me too dine him Good Tipss for his SR ๐Ÿ˜†he need us Class badly ๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny-forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sofiya-

only 1 Page <3 Wowww

Partyyy timeee๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿฅณ
This content was originally posted by: Kash-Gurti-Visu

ofcourse nottt neverrr you knowww nah you are my girl๐Ÿค—
and what you say i never minddd ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

awww thats why i Love you more than any thing <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

<3 
Jenny-forever thumbnail

ahahha LOL add me too me too dine him Good Tipss for his SR ๐Ÿ˜†he need us Class badly ๐Ÿคฃ

Jaan haahahah we are good teachers ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Wow 150
Jaan now you can open new thread just copyy everyhing what is the firtst page and then pm every
tone๐Ÿ˜Š
jaan now tell me who i mage new CC cope Sim Post ?
Jenny-forever thumbnail

jaan now tell me who i mage new CC cope Sim Post ?

Yess jaan๐Ÿ˜‰
jaan tell what to with this Massage >? Posted or not ?!
Jenny-forever thumbnail
jaan only  this
Birthday List
Sara-10Jan
Bubbly-12Jan
Zaara-17Jan
Veronika-24Jan
Param-31Jan
Simona-11Feb
Mishty-7Maart
Kirit-8May
Misterious Person-26May
Samia-1Jun
Deepthi-30july
Slov-12sept
Pinku-18Oct
Reema-21Oct
Hetu-18Nov
Sofiya-20Nov
Misterious Person 22Nov
Sanya-1Dec
Nena 31Dec
Mariam 20july

Points/Money List
Veronika -1700
Param-
Reema-1000
Sofiya-1000
Bubbly-1500
Zaara-1700
Shalini-0
Deepthi-0
Hetu-1000
Pinku-1000
Mishy-500
Kirti-1501
Azi-1050
Muskaan-0
Sanya-0
Samia-1530

Salma-
Mansi-1200
Thush-2500
Simona-1000
Slov-
Fauziya-
Nena-
Sara-1700
Mariam-0

Missions
Girls the intent of the missions is to make them Blows Does Not Matter When I Ask But If I Ask That Person That Person May Not Tell anyone About It Not A Single Word I ask certain things like ask all idiots what is their favorite color in 10 miuten I love those 10 minutes than even in I Pm that person, therefore, and say that the time is over I hope you pull it honest and actually stop when I say that you have passed then you have the mission well-perform and must do something fun to do what I say but if you not carry out the mission then you have something not nice to do such an hour or 15 minutes a day does not come in the thread and always performs well when the mission is successful and you'll earn points but as money and tell you if we have 5 threads and one person has the most money is in the list With Me As A Queen & May Also Open The New Threads Like I Always Did At cd/cc I Will Use The Name of That Person Who Has The Most Money At 15Threads The Name Of The Actress She Choose
We Will Always Celebrate The Threads 5/10/15/20 Etc

If something is not clear, send me a message

Queen List

Adriana Lima-Simona

Love My Crew

Sofiya Sis Jaan I Lovee You Soo Much You Know Na You Are The Bestt
Veronika My Bigg Sis You Are The Vampire Boss
Reema My Fight Cat Love You Loadzzz Funny Girl,Thush Cat2 Love You My Crazy Bud
Salma Di I Love You As Much I Love Your Amazing Vms,Kirti Boss CDidiots Awesome Title Jaani Love You My Boss,Azi My Buddie Di I Love Chatting With You Love You Loadzz,
Param Jaani Thnx For Joining The CD Love You Allot For That Sweetie,
Muskaan You Are A Sweet Buddie Love Yaa,Shalini Miss You Loadz These Times Love You Jaan,Sara Thnx Allot For Joining The CD Love yaa,Bubbly Vampire2 Nice Name You Tough Love You Allot,Sanya My Jaani You Know 2 Hotties Are Still Mine Love You Allot
Deepthi Sweet Jaani I Love Your Pic Which You Send On Dashboard Love You Allot,Hina My Qand Long Time No Speak But I Lovee You Still,Nehara Thnx Allot For Always Hitting The Like Button Love Youu,Sangs Buddie Miss You These Days Buss Hmm Love You Still Allot,Dewdropped Thnx For Joining The CD Love Yaa,Mishty My Old Sweet Buddie Thnx Allot For Joining The CD
 ,Shreya Thnx Allot For Joning The CD Buddie,Pinku Dear Also Thnx For Joining In We Love You,Mouli Thnx For Joining The CD Love Youu, new entry priya is thanked for having the courage to enter the mad house Welcome Dear Samia Dear Thnx For Joining The CDiots Thread lol Love You My Buddie Preeti Dint Speck To You Yet But Thnx For Being Here You Most Welcome Dear Slov My Buddie & Awesome Vm MakerThnx For Joining The Thread Yaar Love Youu New Entry Zaara My Toilet Queen Welcome Dear You Soo Funny Love Youu Muahh Mansi New Entry To The Crazy Crew Such A Sweeti Welcome Jaan
Hetu Thanks For Joyning Here You Are A Sweet Person To Talk I Hope We Are Going To Have More Fun Here Sara Thanks For Joyning You Are A Cutie & Awesome Os Writter

New One Is Comming Soon

Geet/Maneet/Gurti Heaven #20 Link :-

Message To All The Cdiots !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I Know all of you are busy Now a days but just a request when ever u sneak here in the Forum please visit this Thread...Vero Jaan and Sim Jaan worked so hard to make this Thread and u all know it well..and i really feel bad for them since No one takes Intrest to come here even i feel so bored to come here..before as soon as i login i peep here but not Now ๐Ÿ˜•I Hope to see all of u here  atleast in the Week end..
Bring Back Our OLD GHSP TIME... ๐Ÿ˜›I Hope You all Will Make this thread alive ...Love you all and Miss seeing u all together !Please Visit Here When ever u can..Please...๐Ÿ˜ณ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.s : Sim Jaan we used to fight to Post first in the Thread whenever u post...So i Have edited this thread so we can atleast try to bring Back our Silly fights ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Miss fighting with Boss,Pinku,Doc,sofi,Babblu,Vero &sam  for the first post๐Ÿ˜†So thought of editing everything in one post..Sorry for it..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Its Ok Jaan Thnx For Bringing The Old Crazy CD Back

Okie Peeps Lets Bring back our Old Crazy CD