Spoilers for next week sep 26-30 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
sre these spoilers correct?????????? i dont th ink the bajpayes will insult some one..may be they will reject navyas dad's proposal..but insulting...i dont think...also navya firing anant...i dont think tat too will happen..
Originally posted by anamika_0

sre these spoilers correct?????????? i dont th ink the bajpayes will insult some one..may be they will reject navyas dad's proposal..but insulting...i dont think...also navya firing anant...i dont think tat too will happen..

Spoilers are for only 27 and 28.  Nothing for sep 26, 29 and 30
but then navya firing anant means a fight na...something sour b/w them... again tension..oh nooo...
i guess...Navya blasting Anant was logical...coz she has been busy pretending, hiding her grief & needs an outlet...Anant is her own now, so taking frustrations out on him, wud seem natural. Thats what couples do...
Though i do agree she could have remembered how quietly he took in Meeta's behaviour n words & himself is disconcerted by his family!!
Waiting for spoilers on rest of the week now...
sounds very depressing...

Hope Anant will show support to Deepak when deepak is getting insulted by Om and BD !!( maybe that s the scene when Navya is crying on the phone and dadi and mom are looking very tensed...so anant rushes to help wouldbe fil  )

Then Deepak will know Anant is nice and then probably they meet for dinner...
oh thats sa sad...but anyways thanks for the news.
Originally posted by nuttycleo

i guess...Navya blasting Anant was logical...coz she has been busy pretending, hiding her grief & needs an outlet...Anant is her own now, so taking frustrations out on him, wud seem natural. Thats what couples do...
Though i do agree she could have remembered how quietly he took in Meeta's behaviour n words & himself is disconcerted by his family!!
Waiting for spoilers on rest of the week now...

Pooja I agree with you yaar that she has the haq to blast Anant now that he is her own but I feel for him.  Esp with him looking all dejected in that looney bin.   To me he looks like he is caged with no hope of getting out.

I guess we still have yet to see the spoiler of Deepu asking Meeta about the concern between his mum and Renu.
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
Thanx fr sharing... Loads of drama in store fr us next week... *FINGERS CROSSED*!
Thnx 4 sharing ..Navya blasting is quite logical..how a girl bear insult of her father ...how tries to sort out things ...she cannt  blast loonies for dis .& anant toh uske apne hai...pyaar mae yah sab chalte hai .. definitely sorry bolegi jab anant uske ghar  ayega as per article to abolishing for his family behaviour ..

agar navya blast nhi karti toh anant mishra 's house mae land kaise karte ..😉 aur anant ka impression bhi toh better hoga ...

Pyaar ka fund : laadne sae pyaar badte hai kaam nhi hota ..
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago

Maybe Anant will later go to Navya's house to apologise for his family's behaviour...It will be interesting to see Anant's next step as i dont think he will remain quiet after this...

Thanks for sharing the spoliers...