Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Update: Friday 9/23/11 (Page 2)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I think Prabha is taking TA regarding Buwana/TPS matter...maybe police might taken Buwana and Prabha is seeking TA's help i think...as Prabha knows Darman is TA's AnnaDead...and Mr.Exaggerating Supervisor might exaggerate everything to Puvi...lets see

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrivjayammini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoKarthiN90

rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
CryCryEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Pearl27

Thanks Ranu for your excellent update!Clap

Dharman showed his true colors todayConfused. Sundari is going to kick him out if she finds out it is Dharman who did all these. If the Police finds out that Dharman did these, then Sundari will be ashamed in this case for using DharmanOuch.

WoooW! Hats off to you SudhaStarStar! Amazing! The question viewers raised all these days was finally asked by Sudha to GW "whether she is a mom??ClapClapClap". This one sentence is more than enough to satisfy the users currently. I want the same question to be asked from TA next after Pei comes backDay Dreaming.

Thulasi needs to learn from Sudha how to face and tackle GWBig smile. Sudha very well knows the place to keep GW. Every point said by Sudha particularly GW effort when TA was in trouble was well saidClapClap. GW trying to split both the brothers atleast has been observed by everyone in the family except TAOuch.

A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional and forever. She is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries. Really pity Puvi/TA/Thulasi for not getting any motherly love inspite of someone being in a name called mom.

Sudha stole the show today! Well done!Thumbs Up

Fantastic pearl akka especially the lines "A mother is the bank where we deposit it all our hurts and worries".i m kind of meltedEmbarrassedCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Rans for the update...

WOW...Dharman is really a criminal and his words towards TA also has now becomes confusing...but somehow i badly want TPS to find out about Dharman at the earliest and let TA help TPS in it...Tongue
please make Ta and TPS join hands and fight with Bhu and Dharman...that would be interesting...

WOW...Thulz in GW den ...its like she is in dinosaurs land and the diansaur is looking for a chance to eat her Dead...,...her next job will be run to a phone shop, give a call to charu, cut the line and ask her to call back...and tell Thulz is ready for being a prey..DeadGrr...I too think Prabha and TA convo might be related to Dharman's/Bhu activities and I hope TA gets a clue about Dharman...but its totally confusing track..Confused

Police arresting Bhu...will that Jollu police arrest her...LOL

BTW...i think sudha asked not only Thulz to get one kg of cotton...even us i think...so is it a warning for us that more damage to our ears next week...ConfusedD'oh

Edited by shubba - 24 September 2011 at 2:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamPearl.ShemmoKarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Tks ranu for the update.

Though expecting to see dharman's tru colors did not expect him to hv arranged the rowdies..what a crafty fellow.. wish TPS realises dharman's true nature and let TA enter the picture...TPS hs already spent some lacs on this dharman and sure her mother does not approve of this..eaiting for her to realise and then i thing the fight between tps/bhuvana will take on another angle...(team needs to be on toes for this one)

sudha's lines to GW today--each one needed an applause and the line abt doubting her mother status and finally asking T to get cotton for her ears--super.

this time round i feel GW will encouter a new T- a T who has observed GW's nature and has been advised by S---GW may be upto her devious plans and her one on one encouter with T shud be different, i feel and hope for the same...

next week shud be an interesting line-up...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22Arizes.Pearl.Shemmo

mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Ranuja for the update. Now coming to the episode.

TPS was right in her point of view as Dr.Laxman deserves this kind of treatment for cheating her and leaving her all alone to suffer a lot in her lifeSmile and it was good to see TPS coming out with a plan to insult Bhuvana which she needs to undergo for her shameful act in the past.Thumbs Up Finally the director has exposed to the viewers that Dharman is the person behind this attack as expected by the viewers.LOL I felt that Dharman should not have used the problem which exists between Bhuvana and TPS which degrades his character even more than before.Stern Smile

Moreover I fear that Thulasi will get into a big problem because of GWErmm as she is being left alone by Puvi and Sudha for two days as they are going to a marriageUnhappy but on the other hand I doubt whether these two will attend the marriage because in one of the promo scenes it was shown that Namachivayam phones Puvi and tells him something which leaves him shocked. Confused Lets wait and see.Day Dreaming

Last but not least it was irritating to see GW opening her gutter mouthAngryEvil Smile but felt happy when Sudha gave her a nice nosecut which was indeed a treat to the viewersClap as she is a lady who plans everything criminally which causes a lot of problems to others which  makes them to suffer the consequences.Hug 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamArizes.KarthiN90

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Ranuja for the nice update.

Shubba, Your prediction became true! The director has revealed Dharman was behind the attack on Sundari.

Pearl, The statement you tell about mother is really true. A good mother always has unconditional love for her children. The director is unfortunately showing three bad mothers - GW, Padma and Bhuvana. And then how is Indira? All of them have good children.

How is Sundari going to know Dharman is behind the attack and Dharman is just using Sundari to get money on demand? By any chance, is Laxman subjected to some type of blackmail by Bhuvana and that is why he left Sundari and even now he is finding he could not leave her. He was a competent doctor and we know that Nitish owes his life to this doctor.

Hope all of you are having a good weekend,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22vjayamArizes.

rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
r

Edited by rosemary22 - 24 September 2011 at 10:05pm
atina IF-Rockerz
atina
atina

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hi Thendralians,

SInce there are too many sticky topics occupying the front page I have clubed a few topics about Deepak ( old ones ofcourse) and posted under the topic Deepak...Deepak...in the announcement area...

If anyone looking for those topics...please look up in the announcement area right on top...

can some one Deepak's find  last years Birthday thread...I tried but no more patience and time...Just send  me a pm with the link please...

Thanks

Edited by atina - 24 September 2011 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22

Go to top