Offscreen Pics Of Ichcha (Page 4)

Panchi_Joon Groupbie
Panchi_Joon
Panchi_Joon

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

when people dont know how 2 carry a baby
beter 2 stay away from babies

Comment keeping the effect of serials apart. Just look them like Tina and rashmi and not Itcha and Tapsya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_skyStrawbellatinafans_IHeartFriendz_tiny15

Panchi_Joon Groupbie
Panchi_Joon
Panchi_Joon

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Oh my God now some people hate Itcha so much so that even it is sill thing they will bash her real character also. Please yaar why you all are critisizing even in sill things. Its so disgusting. The photo was for a second or so  but does that mean she knows nothing regarding handling babies or like. donot compare here between rashmi and tina because you all donnot know their real nature or character . Please get some life. Such hatred and negativity even when it is offscreen shows so immaturity . Grow up and try to see keeping your mind free of Uttaran addiction.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumaliraju_skyStrawbellatiny15

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by veecharadev

when people dont know how 2 carry a baby
beter 2 stay away from babies
                                                                                                                                 Rashmi knows how to carry a baby coz of her neice kWink. If  Tina had a neice means she would have also carried it properly. Wanna know y these Tapasya fans complain for these silly thingsAngry

Ha ha ha if Rashmi has a niece then that means she knows how to and Tina does not have one then she does not know Shocked ROFL what excuse you are giving Wink
never heard more funny excuse ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL

If Tina does not know how to carry a child and infant and a v v small child she shud not pick him or her esp not the way she has been in the photograph this could do damage to her spinal cord Ouch can cripple him for life i mean her Angry

everyone knows how to pick up a baby as all the time we see babies around us esp in india as there are lot of children around us in movies in tv every where relatives if not families friends every where there are children around us and some one or the other keep saying that hey pick up the baby with care hold him properly Shocked 

I don't believe that Tina does not know how to but it looks like rather she does not care for the baby and is v v careless Dead actually, this is what I expect from her and look at the way Rashmi handles a child with so much care and affection and love Smile Clap this quality is innate in built in a woman and a man as well you do not need to have a niece to get this quality or experience LOL LOL LOL 

and It may be silly for you but it is not for me and other Tapu fans as it is a matter of life of a real human baby her whole life Angry 

it seems Tapasya fans and rasya fans are getting to you ROFL ROFL  
ROFL

people can carry babies if they are often doing itWink Whenn RD had     an neice means she would have been almost along with it for nearly 2-3 hours per day kThumbs Up.I dint say it as an excuse its ma personal experiences with my nephew and neiceShocked If v carry 1st time or not very often we do it in a strange way only.
chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
tfs
Panchi_Joon Groupbie
Panchi_Joon
Panchi_Joon

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Please get some life. Such hatred and negativity even when it is offscreen shows so immaturity . Grow up and try to see keeping your mind free of Uttaran addiction.

i even expect the same
anyways the baby is real and its neither some serial/imagination
it can spoil or affect a life of a person
liking some1 is difft and being blind just coz liking some1 is difft

only all these morals arre for others
others need 2 follow it
saying and doing is difft
first we need 2 follow it bfr giving free cost advices
any1 can give advices coz they are free of cost but they themselves cant follow it

Thanks for your comment . Actually i thought na ke jab chota batcha aise serial ya film jo bhi ho maa paas hi mein hoti hai and if would have handled it so badly as you all have said so then would that mother kept quite. When the picture was taken it was taken for a second and when someone handles such a small baby like the way itcha has done i believe the baby's body is kept pressured against one's own body. If we go on pointing that particular pic even without knowing how actually it was handled is useless . You all are bashing this pic even though i believe she is very much careful with it in reality also if you go two days or three days infant are abandoned in the street but they remain safe , a month old baby can stay under water for a min ( watch body basic in discovery), the poor woman by keeping their baby on the stones and roads but nothing happens to them. I can go on and on. But the main thing that i want to say is that " a man took out his knife but the news spread that he killed a person" that means kuch bhi nahin hua aur kuch hota bhi nahin lekin gossip or bashing ke naam par bohot kuch imagine kar liya gaya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuraju_skyDreamer_intruderfasttiny15

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Very cute pix...Smile

BTW if some people can't even tolerate the name of Tina or Ichcha, why do they even bother to click on such posts where its categorically mentioned " Offscreen pics of Tina" and post derogatory remarksDead. It doesn't prove anyway that Tina dosn't know how to carry a baby as its clear that she is holding the baby in that manner only for few seconds for the snap onlyThumbs Up

People have all the time in this world for the person they hate also, I guess. I don't even bother to click and check out on any boring rasya post or anythin related to them...yawn yawn yawnThumbs Down.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
rashmi is happily hugging tina ..wonder how will she respond to her fans badmouthing her friend like that Confused

Edited by kikyo - 12 December 2011 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababutiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by kikyo

LOLhas tina hugged rashmi well or not in the last  pic .?.kindly confirm rashmi can  get hurt LOL
jia so true!! and i rem in one scene in UT ckt of tappu took 10-15 days old baby but didn't support his neck by placing her hand under his neck. and so many ppl pointed out abt it!! an di think taps ckt is being played by none oder than RD whos so apt in handling babies that ppl even rem it!!!LOLLOL
dolly i have a pic of me and my cousin's baby daughter just like that of tina and the baby ..the baby is smiling cutely and i am holding her  delicately ...now i will be blamed too of not knowing how to hold baby LOLbut the thing is baby was giggling cutely like she was enjoying my holding her like that ...here baby is fine ..tina is holding her firmly as well as must be gently and delicately thats why baby's expressions are so cute otherwise she would be having a crying face ...but don't know what wrong some members felt here in tina 's holding the  baby like that ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top