Rajat Tokas#2||Come Back Soon||Invites Only - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi evry 1..bak from my trip...bt little tired.. lots of work. 2do..study, unpaking, laundry...so dint get so much in touch of u guys... even didnt visit rtw for sum days...which is hard 4 me...L0Ls.. even missed all Carnival celebration there. bt better luck next time... and happy diwali to all of u...sorry for Late 0nce again
aray yah apnae Rajat ko kiya ho gaya... itnae dino sae koi tweet bhi nhi ki i thought ay b he also went on vacation bt now i saw his very surprising bt little annoying tweet...i mean i dont like tht he called hislf a bad guy bt itni ...chalo lookk by ur own u didt read it

rajattokas1Rajat Tokas
I'm a very bad guy, I hv always hurt evry1 I knw, I'm so sorry 2 each nd evry1. I mean it nd I regretting it to, So if possible, plz 4gv me

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

guyz attention plz sum guy on FB defaming rajat n saying sum bad things plz go fast n ans him
where yar๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...wats the link or grp on fb.  abh show start hua nhi aur insecurity started from RT...
Happy Diwali friends. 
Sry been busy lately. 
Even in hurry as of now... 

for RT tweets, what happened to him all of sudden??
Can you tell the time he posted the tweet Bharti di or Sara di? 
hey khusi... ths is 6:45 pm @  my side n 4 hrs ago he did this tweet 2day on sat 29th oct... Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago
Hmm! I think that is the same time he came online in RTW for like five seconds viewd RT darbar and left... 
@sara
welcome huni
missed u 

yes i hv read this tweet in the morning 

n dnt wrry that guy got his ans from all of us 
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

guyz attention plz sum guy on FB defaming rajat n saying sum bad things plz go fast n ans him
why they r discussing about rajat in chandragupta maurya fanpage??? rajat has nothing to do with the show. why they r bringing him in between??? really sum people really dont know wht to do in life.๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by munnirony

why they r discussing about rajat in chandragupta maurya fanpage??? rajat has nothing to do with the show. why they r bringing him in between??? really sum people really dont know wht to do in life.๐Ÿ˜ก

No one was discussing the person who make the post bring rajat n said all this n just bcoz of this i hv to call all fans there in his support he's such a jerk i cant tell u he always keep on defaming sum or the other actor n this time its RT๐Ÿ˜ก
but we all win he hv to say sorry to all of us now ๐Ÿ˜‰admin scolds him very badly n warned him๐Ÿ˜Š
hi guyz kahan ho saare 
can we play sum game like giving captions to rt's pic 

let me start

here's the pic 

give caption for this pic n post another pic for next person

isse CC bhi active rahega aur hum bore nahi honge
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago