Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHAT IF?... Alina as Carrie! (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Cari I think Alina will atleast for a time being turn evil. There is nothing more dangerous than a woman betrayed.
True the overly goody attitude doesn't digest with me. Am sure she can easily turn negative, because she is quite powerful - and she has revengeful temper.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iceprincesinluv

Ekta doesdnot have the brains of thinking such thinks but sweetheart i think you just gave that femalee an idea..!!!
Hehe, Maybe yes.. But I think she's already planned this herself already.
Pkyekian Senior Member
Pkyekian
Pkyekian

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
You are right If someone like Alina is pushed beyond a certain limit then the results can be devastating

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pkyekian

You are right If someone like Alina is pushed beyond a certain limit then the results can be devastating
True - espicially of Etaa decides to take an English approach.
There was that Indian film Alaag - or something with a similar story.

Pkyekian

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
evn i thnk the same. alina is too good and thts bothering me. there is somthng very wrng abt her. whts tht i dnt knw. evrytone is thnkng tht alina may turn evil. bt what if she is already evil and there is a dangerous face behind this innocent face!! b/w nice post cari .

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lost_in_love

evn i thnk the same. alina is too good and thts bothering me. there is somthng very wrng abt her. whts tht i dnt knw. evrytone is thnkng tht alina may turn evil. bt what if she is already evil and there is a dangerous face behind this innocent face!! b/w nice post cari .
Thanks a lot. I don't think she is evil right now - but certainly her visiting the forest late night is still a mystery.
Secondly her dangerous powers bother me. If she will turn negative - The warewolves - not vampires alone could stand up to her. Pia will be in a lot of trouble.
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
It will not be more surprising matter if Alina would become evil. She all times deprived from her family's love. 1st time she has found Abhay who had stood her side when she was in problem. So , she would want Abhay any how.But the matter of danger is how much awful will be her intention?? For this reason i extremely want Pia's evil attitude. It is not meant that Pia will try to harm Alina.  It means Pia will be determined...  some how she would try always to keep away Alina from Abhay. I know Pia trusts Abhay a lot but sometimes only trust is not enough for protecting ur love... u have to grow a grey attitude to protect ur love from any devil eyes & i just want Pia would be grey for that no one could snatch her love form herself.Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index