Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What happens next on IPKKND? Predictions page ^_^ (Page 3)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccuteaangel

Another addition to our predictions page which I think is such a classic it just has to happen at least once in every single star plus show, I think I might like to see a scene like this.

Originally posted by SmileyStar

Here i what i came up wid... Actually didn't come up wid this on my own. Its a thing which happens in practically all Hindi Serials but still hasn't happened in IPKKND (something i'm really looking forward to) And that is, the main guy saving his girl from "Gondas" (hahaha, sounds funny:-D)
    So i believe what's gonna happen is this:
Its going to be a dark night and Khushi is walking home alone. Out of nowhere, come these gross and sleazy guys who start harassing her and throwing taunts at her. Khushi, obviously, gets terrified cos she's all alone n da street is deserted. There's no one to help her.
   When she's freaked out as hell wid tears running down her cheeks and all, That's when her Prince Charming enters and fight off those gondas single handedly:-D
   Khushi who, for obvious reasons, is almost hysterical wid fear, runs up to her saviour and gives him a huge hug while he assures her that everything's ok now:-D
   And maybe, between all this fighting, Arnav might get a little hurt and Khushi tends to him (RABBA VE!!)
   Hahaha:-D So guys, this is my prediction. Hope something like this happens soon! It wud be Awesome!! Imagine Arnav fighting off those bad guys for Khushi. Ahh!! I'd KILL to be in Khushi's place:-D

I'm sure this will definitely happen once in the series. Thank you for your thoughts :)

It probably will! But there has to be a lot of hate for the scene to stand out, so there is a possibility now, but there definitely is a likelihood once the hate track starts again, so after Shyam's truth is out..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ccuteaangel

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

People that guessed correctly about Arnav acting strange in front of his family were right and about Khushi not coming to work! To name some people we have aadyakaliasr4ever Well done on being spot on :) I think the party is a great idea that none of us thought of.  I think the most obvious prediciton is that Arnav will suddenly change his mind about going, and the party may span over a few episodes with alot of Arhi scenes. I think Shyam will make up a silly excuse but Shashi will have confirmed his suspicions about him by tomorrow.

What do you guys think will happen?
Someone posted a prediciton about tomorrow that i'd like to post here

Originally posted by naddiya26

Arnav will not succeed to say her sorry , he will say i am also coming with you both and he will accompany them , they will have off and on eyes contacted , they will have dinner she willnot be able to eat with fork , he will help her , or he will to start eating with hand. his foot will hit her and he will say sorry khushi... Khushi will be in surprise and she will choke water... he will pat her back.. dance will be announced La will see her old friend she will Ask Khushi and Arnav to dance .. both will look at each other but then they will get up,he will hold her from her waist .,and placed her hand on his shoulder.  during dance he will whisper in her ear sorry for yesterday..

sorry guys a quick prediction as my light is about to go ..Confused

Please let me know if you want this comment removed, I do not intend to steal any body's words Smile

AR_ArShi

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Couldn't find this page and had posted this as new topic. Hope you don't mind

I have a kind of different opinion. I don't think Shyam's truth will come out.  In my opinion the story must go this way. Khushi will save Shyam by taking the whole thing on herself because of two  reasons

1.In return to the favor Shyam had done on Khushi in the Lucknow by saving her from a roadside romeo. Shyam will become confused and ask for an explanation from Khushi. She will then inform that she had done no favor and this is just  in return of what he had done for her in Lucknow and she doesn't wish to keep any favor from a man like him  For now that she knows the truth he must keep away from her and that she doesn't wish to see his face again.

2.For the sake of Anjali so that Anjali doesn't feel hurt. We know only Khusi can  be such an angel.

3.I really wish from the core of my heart that Arnav overhears the whole conversation and stars repecting her. And feels really sorry and very small for what he had done (by releasing the  video tape)

Hope, you liked the idea as I think only this can give a new turn to their love-hate story though I couldn't describe the scenes well people of this forum are quite imaginative hope you can imagine the whole scene .Because, we all know  Arnav really cares for her and all  we need is a little bit of respect for Khushi from Arnav's end. This can really take their love-hate relationship to the next level of mutual respect which is very (we had enough of the aukat and do kaudi ki laki kind of bhasans) necessary. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ccuteaangelsun2011

~*Ani*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Ani*~
~*Ani*~

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

I hope Shyam's truth comes out now, he is so irritating... Ouch

ccuteaangel

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Ani*~

Really I agree
aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Ani*~

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Wow, I just rediscovered this after all this time ! We were pretty good with out predicitons last time ^_^

Following the episode on the 9th of December (Friday)

I think that Khushi and Arnav will either be interrupted, or Khushi will run away saying nothing and Arnav will follow her, watching as she leaves after Anjali introduces Shyam.
He will follow her and maybe question her again?
I think Khushi will brush him off, and run home.
Arnav, left curious, may begin to investigate and hopefully in the long run find out about Shyam himself.

I think Khushi will tell her family (exlcuding Payal) about Shyam, though I am not sure how this will play out...

Whatver the case, all i dont want is Arnav thinking Khushi is a goldigger in response to all this.
Firstly I think it is totally illogical, because
1. Whatever the case, Shyam was involved, and he is the one who was married
2. Khushi's whole family is there as a witness
3. Khushi never tried to actively hide Shyam from Arnav, so it shouldnt be suspicious
Like when she was calling Shyam out of his room, or when she told the raizadas that her fiance was called Shyam
If she was trying to be secretive, she wouldnt drop hints
4. Arnav has seen how Khushi is with Anjali

and many other reasons too, like, if she wanted to trap Shyam, why would she cry to Arnav about her fiance? It makes no sense.
Arnav better not act stupid.

Anyway, thats my prediciton, and what i want and dont want to see for now, lets see what the Cv's do, they have never failed to surprise us !

Supna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Now at this time Arnav shouldnt v any doubt 4 kkg n nt right 4 saying her golddigger bcz he has lots of reason n evidents .

ccuteaangel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index