Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What happens next on IPKKND? Predictions page ^_^ (Page 2)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by murphy369

Originally posted by prinky02

Awesome post.. Hope something like this could happen.. I hope Arnav goes up to her and apologize :D

I wish!!!!!!!!

He does apologize... read this article:

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2294/khushi-discovers-a-new-side-to-arnav.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tans_sugar_babe

He does apologize... read this article:

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2294/khushi-discovers-a-new-side-to-arnav.aspx
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!! so excited to see him apologize to Khusi!
aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hi, great idea tocentralize all predictions. Well  during the wk-n giveni keep wait'n for Monday i spend a major portion of my time  trying ti guess what will happen and mostly what i want to happen in the serial. So here goes...
The next day after the barsi, Khushi will stay at home with his father and Arnav will be restless 'coz he wanted to talk to Khushi about his bad behaviour. He will enquire why she 's nor arrived yet and Anjali will tell him that Khushi Bauji had a stroke and he will feel so sympathetic towards Khushi.
I think Bauji's health will deteriorate, 'coz of Shyams not administering the medication and he will end up in hospital where the Raizada's will be of great support and the 2 families will bond. Arnav will find it difficult to see Khushi so sad and teary and will wonder what was happening to him and why he could not see her sad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

clouds88invalidsun2011

invalid Goldie
invalid
invalid

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone :)
You guys all have great ideas. By tomorrow we will have a lot more to talk about. I have been browsing forums and seen some great ideas around proposed by different people. I really liked some of them and would like to share them with you. I have added the user name of the person who's ideas they were. If any of you want me to remove your words just say the word. I really do not mean to offend or steal peoples ideas I just really thought they were creative and wanted to share them with people so I am very sorry if any one takes it to heart. Here goes

Originally posted by sunaina02

Lavanya will exit saying

either

"ASR - you love chamkili and not me "

or

"Chamkili - ASR loves you and not me .

This sounds really plausible since they have made Lavanya turn really sweet recently, so I hope she doesnt revert back to her old ways and turn bad.
Another idea that I really like was a long term prediction

Originally posted by shlvrv_Niva
I have been thinking about Khushi's definition of marriage ClapClap, she said it is a relationship in which one can die for their partner. Now we all know how our Arnie boy is, he is angry young man with tons of ego,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed so even if he is attracted to Khushi, he keeps on insulting her.WinkWink Later on too when he would already be in love with herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, insulting might reduce but he definitely won't accept the love easily.

so what will make him accept the Love he has for her???

I think Shyam's character would come back to get revenge on Arnav, and in a long drama and lots of back and front stabbing from the duffer, Arnav might get hurt, or shyam might try to shoot him. And in there will come our Sherni to take the bullet herself as by that time she would already be in love with the hot material and who know she might even be married to him. So she would realise her definition of the marriage relationship by volunteering to sacrifice her own life to save Arnav's.

And only this kind of dedication and show of dedication from the relationship he hates the most, would open his eyes, and would make him open his heart too.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This long term prediction sounds really great and entertaining. Lets see if the cv's follow a similar story :)
Another prediction, quite similar to a few we have

Originally posted by asr4ever
I really want ASR to see Khushi when she lets her hair down and in her "non-chamkeela" avtaar. because she looks much more attractive that way.. Maloom nahin kyon they refuse to give her a makeover... the least she can do is remove the pom-poms from her plait. Smile

I also love the idea of ASR not able to talk to her and see her for a day or two inspite of trying very hard...and miss her enough to go on his white horse..opps white suv to her place just to catch a glimpse of her...(and would love if they show few inner monologues also).

And would love it when he asks around about her..and baby anjali, mami , La or Nani makes a comment about his rudeness and wonder why does he care !!

I also want to finally see some kinda showdown between Baby Anjali and Shyam.. that Shyam has a hard time getting out of...and this gets him angry enough to do something ... in a way this will help since it will get us closer to his lies being exposed..

Sigh !!.. I really wish they hadn't shown Shyam to be Anjali's hubby.. what mess this is ..no way out without hurting so many  !!

Asr4ever also has some really funny and cool predictions that you guys might want to read. Here is the link to her post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1822107

Thank you for reading, see you all tomorrow Smile

Edited by ccuteaangel - 25 September 2011 at 1:48pm

tinsel

subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
great idea for a post, and I loved how you described our day to day life since this show has made us completely powerless by starting! LOL

invalid

happy17 Groupbie
happy17
happy17

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Whew... the story could go a lot of ways you know and I think that is good because you can never be spot on with your predictions and you get surprised every time.

Right now I'm hoping that Shyam dies or something. Best thing that can happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

invalid.Euphoria.

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i agree with you Smile
invalid Goldie
invalid
invalid

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Another addition to our predictions page which I think is such a classic it just has to happen at least once in every single star plus show, I think I might like to see a scene like this.

Originally posted by SmileyStar

Here i what i came up wid... Actually didn't come up wid this on my own. Its a thing which happens in practically all Hindi Serials but still hasn't happened in IPKKND (something i'm really looking forward to) And that is, the main guy saving his girl from "Gondas" (hahaha, sounds funny:-D)
    So i believe what's gonna happen is this:
Its going to be a dark night and Khushi is walking home alone. Out of nowhere, come these gross and sleazy guys who start harassing her and throwing taunts at her. Khushi, obviously, gets terrified cos she's all alone n da street is deserted. There's no one to help her.
   When she's freaked out as hell wid tears running down her cheeks and all, That's when her Prince Charming enters and fight off those gondas single handedly:-D
   Khushi who, for obvious reasons, is almost hysterical wid fear, runs up to her saviour and gives him a huge hug while he assures her that everything's ok now:-D
   And maybe, between all this fighting, Arnav might get a little hurt and Khushi tends to him (RABBA VE!!)
   Hahaha:-D So guys, this is my prediction. Hope something like this happens soon! It wud be Awesome!! Imagine Arnav fighting off those bad guys for Khushi. Ahh!! I'd KILL to be in Khushi's place:-D

I'm sure this will definitely happen once in the series. Thank you for your thoughts :)

Edited by ccuteaangel - 25 September 2011 at 5:43pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index