Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 23rd september 2011 (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Misti,  I think your scenario 1) can also be expanded to bring in some positive characters as CB lacks positive characters.  Every show needs at least one or two.  Here Mansa is positive but he is ineffective.  So if Radhika is presumed dead, they can show that she is reunited by her birth family (maybe grandparents who had disowned her parents due to their love marriage or something such).  They can show few months gap and show her coming back as another character with the help of her birth family.  This way, it would be still Radhika but she can pretend to be a look alike to fool Barkha.  

We also get to see Radhika's background story which was never shown properly in CB1 and there is payback for Dev too.  Since he chose the easy way by keeping both Radhika and RP title and did injustice to both, he loses Radhika - the most precious thing in his life.  So they show remorse and repentance on his part while he mourns for Radhika.

So then he meets Radhika again and knows in his heart that she is Radhika.  But Radhika denies it because she wants to make sure that she can get property back from Barkha and expose her.  Since Barkha would be exposed in Radhika's absence as a bad RPtain (now she is taking Radhika's help in everything),  Mahant and company would accept Radhika as RPtain.
Angie I like your extension ...will like seeing Radhikas backstory. In that house Radhika is facing one emotional and mental assault after another with no time in between to set her head straight...no one to guide her. Dev need to realise his mistake too...he has to realise that he is taking Radhika for granted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Misti i liked your deas about different tracks they can follow ,thank you. they have entangled themselves with so much of deceit and lies .that they have..I liked Radhika and her dilemma, and she acted very well projecting that , the way she was sitting the whole night watching Dev , her fear of loosing him , all was done beautifully .yes she was brilliant yesterday...I liked the idea of Radhika to be assumed dead because of Barkha,s scheming and should be rescued by her real grandparents ...There will be new characters also ...I agree with Angie,s idea , this way she can set things right in RP family and evil forces can be defeated .I liked Angies version too..Maheshwari was really good , when telling Viraat that in two cats fight she will benefit little realizing will be the opposite ...Here two cats will be she and Barkha and Dev Radhika will benefit , her poking Radhika to tell the truth .yes, thats because she does not know Radhika ..Hope Creatives go some logical way to take this whole drama ...lets see what they do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti liked your thoughts and the episode Thanks Chalhov

Radhika's dilemma and her thinking especially about Dev and how it will effect PF and BB's shortsightedness . She is not even carefull of Bh just one victory and she is on the high and pushing Radhika to take some action. This is BB...who always thinks that she has got the upperhand but then falls down in a hole...whereas Radhika is slowly thinkigng her through what to do weighing the pros and cons.

Interesting options and thanks Zam lets see what the CVs dish out ...yes lets see

Liked the acting of Rubina as a totally broken down Radhika and also Pragati and Avinash...yes

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

Thank u misti and also niloufar for the ideas and here i lve the point two in misi post and also the pint in angies post.

well i may go more for angie's one because the cv's are from balaji group as we all know and balaji group is famous for the track what angie said.

but on the other way cb is turning into a mythological serial so i expect for the second point f misti' pst radev reincarcination and a new fresh lovestory which will be logical and sweet and which will grab audience. becoz audience are always interested in watching radev swet story and this may grab audience

You are welcome Hari...well the story is out of our hands...It is what the creatives think. I just gave some options, lets see what they are upto.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Thank u misti and also niloufar for the ideas and here i lve the point two in misi post and also the pint in angies post.

well i may go more for angie's one because the cv's are from balaji group as we all know and balaji group is famous for the track what angie said.

but on the other way cb is turning into a mythological serial so i expect for the second point f misti' pst radev reincarcination and a new fresh lovestory which will be logical and sweet and which will grab audience. becoz audience are always interested in watching radev swet story and this may grab audience

You are welcome Hari...well the story is out of our hands...It is what the creatives think. I just gave some options, lets see what they are upto.

misti i know that story was out of our hands and we should see what cv's give us but expecting and wishing is of no prob na and who knows cv's may listen to us and give us what we wanty

misti73Neerjaa

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Misti I like your thinking. Well written thank you very much and enjoyed reading it.

misti73Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by why6

Misti,  I think your scenario 1) can also be expanded to bring in some positive characters as CB lacks positive characters.  Every show needs at least one or two.  Here Mansa is positive but he is ineffective.  So if Radhika is presumed dead, they can show that she is reunited by her birth family (maybe grandparents who had disowned her parents due to their love marriage or something such).  They can show few months gap and show her coming back as another character with the help of her birth family.  This way, it would be still Radhika but she can pretend to be a look alike to fool Barkha.  

We also get to see Radhika's background story which was never shown properly in CB1 and there is payback for Dev too.  Since he chose the easy way by keeping both Radhika and RP title and did injustice to both, he loses Radhika - the most precious thing in his life.  So they show remorse and repentance on his part while he mourns for Radhika.

So then he meets Radhika again and knows in his heart that she is Radhika.  But Radhika denies it because she wants to make sure that she can get property back from Barkha and expose her.  Since Barkha would be exposed in Radhika's absence as a bad RPtain (now she is taking Radhika's help in everything),  Mahant and company would accept Radhika as RPtain.
Angie I like your extension ...will like seeing Radhikas backstory. In that house Radhika is facing one emotional and mental assault after another with no time in between to set her head straight...no one to guide her. Dev need to realise his mistake too...he has to realise that he is taking Radhika for granted.

Yes, that is what made me think of new family members for Radhika who would come in as positive characters.  Also we never got a closure of Radhika's background in CB1 and so would like some positive family member (maybe a grandfather who can show what real love of a grandfather can be) to come in their lives.  From Dev's side, they should bring in Chaya whose impact at this time would not be very great because they killed Dada.  Would have liked Chaya confronting Dada.

But if reincarnation story is to be shown,  hopefully it would be more modern and this track should be resolved properly before they go to that storyline.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34..yajnaseni..-Shankar-misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

misti i know that story was out of our hands and we should see what cv's give us but expecting and wishing is of no prob na and who knows cv's may listen to us and give us what we wanty

Hari you misunderstood what I was saying...what you have written is what I wrote too...by giving options I meant that any of these choices is what I hope or wish to see...so I have no problems in people writing what they wish to see and in the same way I also have no problems in people writing when they don't like something that the cvs are showing, because if people don't write then the creatives will never know...but the important thing is that there should be a healthy balance between the two.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Go to top