Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hey all , 

Honestly, i liked bhaboo a lot today , for a change i didnot find her loud in any scenes and she was just fab when she gives it back , that way of having ur head up and proudness on her face was wow ...

Love 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007monika_2691DEEENCH_mahi_arshi_karishtanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Liked Bhaboo" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
awww i missed it :( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ssweety007

Goldie

ssweety007

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
her eyes said it all...the satisfaction of defeating the other ladies were very evident in her eyes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Oh Bharathi , its worth watching if one want to see Bhaboo, rest Meena was too cute and fun factor in show 

@sweety , i ditto with u yaar, loved her 

rest who are having doubts on Sandya;s acting , give the gal some time , since in promos she lived upto her role with hesitation towards suraj , yet to be impressed with anas ... lets see 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007monika_2691arshi_karish

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Bhabho is too good nowadays, both actor and character.

Both yesterday and today's episodes, the way she spoke to bhabhi, her questions to Sandhya, her giving shagun things and blessing Sandhya were all good, not to say her convo with neighbors and gifting the chain.

The only thing I did not like is Kisna intereference.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007monika_2691arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I totally agree with youTongue .. i was grinning like a fool while watching that sceneBig smileLOL

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
just read the update n now m more curious to watch the epi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I really like the actress playing the character of BhabhoTongue, i agree in the beginning she was a bit loud.Shocked...but now she has grownSmile ...from the last two-three episodes she is doing really wellClap. The way she blessed sandya was grtTongue...and i also must say that she is very honestClap. I mean she asked Sandhya whether she is ready for the marriage or not.Tongue..and if she is under any pressureTongue...she changed the topic of Sandhya's parents wen she saw Sandhya getting close to tearsCry...the way she answered back those mean ladies./...the pride on her face was evident and was awesomeStar...clap worthy. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.