Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It was all about Confidence & being NAUGHTY ..!! (Page 6)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzyie

sach mein ...kya ulllooloo (owl) banaya ROFL  humein ...I  was waiting to see Abhiya ...n was getting   Arnab n madhu romance ROFLROFLROFL
newayz ... the last part of the last Ad ...was really awesummm...but onething  i noted too...was tht ..Abhay  cleared it at that moment "that he was doing all  dat on his Dad's oders "... so ..i don't want pia furious on Abhay  for being wid Alina ...Wink
Abhiya  stays  togeder ... wat else we want !!!Embarrassed

Thank you oozie..Hug..Creatives bhi na..kabhi nahin sudhrenge they very well know what keeps us on tanter hooks..LOLYes me also wanted her to get angry &blasst him.Evil Smile.she did that but pyaar se awwwWink..Loved that confidence..Day DreamingHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selinapiya

Hema Di..Hug
Itni Himmat...humein ullo banaya..ROFLi was waiting for Abhiya romance..but was watching Arhu romance...ROFL
But that last 2 mins scene was mindblowing...yaar...
Ya... Di..there was a special glow on VISU's face..they were looking extremely HOT..both..
and i was not able take my eyes off them especially Vivu.Blushing..
Wow..kya attitude hain yaar...kya confidence..
And Abhay's dialogueShockedShocked..
and when Abhay holds Piya's hand smoothly...wow..he was completely different..Strikingly handsome..Blushingand breathtaking...BlushingHayee...Blushing
and then Abhiya...aww..Day Dreaming.iand they were like Khulam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono..Day Dreaming. wish we get to see that scene again in Monday's epi...Day Dreaming

Thank you so much Selina..HugAW..YOU ARE SO MUCH LIKE ME..YAAR  & oh they were super glowing hai na..Day DreamingVISU..They have spread their root to every cell fo my body yaar..EmbarrassedAnd that Hand holding & caressing softly was the sweetest thing ever..Aw..I seriously felt that flutter..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

I loved Abhiya. Hope this understanding between them remain.
Love U. TC.Hug

Thank you SNIG's ..Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friends2805

I am so crazy...I watched tht particular scene 3- 4 times ...lol

OMG only 3 4 times..I watch their every scene at least 15 times..when ever it is there & some times it goes to 25 times..ROFL

priya_1234

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Hema Dhi HugHug
Dhi lovely beautiful post on abhiya. Nice song Selection. Don't you dare try to leave AngryOuchCry  i am glad you came back Dhi, this Forum is soulless without you.Smile  Abhiya both were naughty Shocked.Day Dreamingyeah it was Shocked especially from abhay's side. but it was classy in abhay's style. i agree with each n every word of yours. Abhiya both were glowing in love Issh.  the smirks n the possessiveness was too good. it could have not been better.  piya's trust in abhay n knows he is hers onlyDay Dreaming.   i loved how she grabbed his collar n said everythingThumbs Up.  he told her its his dad's plan for once no secrets Thumbs Up.  i also like how abhay was calming her n questioning his dilemma he had  in his head the other day shown.  he also assured her. i just hope they use this coming track to take abhiya's relationship to another level. showing their undeniable trust without any questions. they already have it and piya has not questioned abhay about how he knows abhout alina. it clearly shows she cares a damn about everything else. i love her for this too. Abhay is everything for her.  Remember she said i love all your forms abhay.  i guess abhay's gray side is a test for piya n she is gonna ace it with ease. i just hope no misunderstandings  but how many misunderstanding can they show we had enough so i sure it will be none atleast i hope so.  but whether piya misunderstands abhay her love will concur over it she will forget it like a child.  

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Hema Dhi HugHug
Dhi lovely beautiful post on abhiya. Nice song Selection. Don't you dare try to leave AngryOuchCry  i am glad you came back Dhi, this Forum is soulless without you.Smile  Abhiya both were naughty Shocked.Day Dreamingyeah it was Shocked especially from abhay's side. but it was classy in abhay's style. i agree with each n every word of yours. Abhiya both were glowing in love Issh.  the smirks n the possessiveness was too good. it could have not been better.  piya's trust in abhay n knows he is hers onlyDay Dreaming.   i loved how she grabbed his collar n said everythingThumbs Up.  he told her its his dad's plan for once no secrets Thumbs Up.  i also like how abhay was calming her n questioning his diler..mma he had  in his head the other day shown.  he also assured her. i just hope they use this coming track to take abhiya's relationship to another level. showing their undeniable trust without any questions. they already have it and piya has not questioned abhay about how he knows abhout alina. it clearly shows she cares a damn about everything else. i love her for this too. Abhay is everything for her.  Remember she said i love all your forms abhay.  i guess abhay's gray side is a test for piya n she is gonna ace it with ease. i just hope no misunderstandings  but how many misunderstanding can they show we had enough so i sure it will be none atleast i hope so.  but whether piya misunderstands abhay her love will concur over it she will forget it like a child.  

Aw..Shivani..My dearest Thank you so much..Hug& I am so happy to read your post as you always say..my heart felt feelings..so clearly..I am actually worried how much will PIYA tolerate thsi Faking stuff yaar..Even though sh eknows ABHAY is ONLY & ONLY hers..& I tell yu..if I cant watch it..how can Piya watch it..NOWAY..I am smelling something serious going to happen & I want it that way..I am not at all liking thsi faking with each & every girl possible..Abhay ka kya koi sample tester Samjha hai..unhone..Evil Smileits very very annoying..Dead Yes Piya has been very very strong till now..& I hope she jaggs him & makes Abhay big time Jealous with her faking..with J & he gets out of control & we get a posessive steamy moment between the two ..& I want Alian to watch it..with Jeh..& all the hell breaks loose..LOLDancing
 God I so want the heel to break loose..it is better than ..this hell I am living now anywayz..Dead

--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
HEMADI!
what a rapchik come-back han!hemadiiikis chiz se bani ho abhiya k liye yar!phir 1 bar mar dala apni post se!always lovly post like u!so,very nauthy-naughty our abhiya han!hath main hath!wow...& vo bhi with smile.so cute honge dono na!lov them.ab intjar rhega unki full on romantic story ka!ye track end ho jaye jaldi se .bus!
thanks. u back with all courage!ab shyad khuch bhi ho bt aap kabhi chodke nahi jana han!meri bat to hameshahi alag rahegi!

par maine epi. nahi dekha hai-aapki post ne sab kuch muze dikha diya vo bhi live in my dream or mind!seriously!
ab ye batao -aapne ye sab kaise likha!want a medicine of ur's!
reply bhi do jaldi se with medicine!
(aaj bhut bar-problem in loading a page so muze doble likhana pada yar ,& ye shirt likha hai.sorry 4 late!)aapke post ke liye jitana likho utna kam hai!

Edited by sukugeny - 24 September 2011 at 12:58am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Hemaaa diii CUte post.. Hug

I so so loved abhiya today. Embarrassed They were naughty, confident , trusting, possessive, romantic n dreamy as always. Day Dreaming

I didn't expect Abhay to tell about his dad's instructions to piya. That was a shock. Also when alina tells about abhay to dobrial sisters , piya was not feeling so in-secured or scared. She was more worried about how abhay will make alina see the truth. That was sweet too. Big smile 

I loved how piya grabbed his collar n threatened him when he playfully says abhay alina make a perfect pair. LOL Loved AbhIya's smiles , their glows when he tells her his true feelings for her. 

Why i dunno i feel piya n abhay will be in this together. This is a test of their trust they have for each other n i feel they will come out with flying colours. 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index